d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Clinton 2016 > Finally, A Thread For Winners
Prev12829303132183Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Jun 30 2016 07:26pm
It's like Marco Roboto in forum format "im right your wrong you just dont understand!!!!!!!"
Gold: 11,407.33
Jun 30 2016 07:50pm
Recognizing that it was physically possible and in fact likely for certain events to happen paired with your mere assertion that i don't understand "elementary concepts" do not demonstrate that I don't understand them, nor would that make you any less horrendously wrong.

I didn't have magic powers and pull my observations out of thin air or just happen to get lucky that the republicans won in dominating fashion outside of your "range of all likely outcomes".
I cited polls and numerous models and warned you exactly what you were doing wrong. Instead of recognizing this you stomped your feet and acted like a complete tool. Now even after you were proven to be horrendously wrong, you still look back at it and celebrate your supposed exceptional accuracy and continue to act like a fool. Its shameful.

Debating over whether the peculiar Kansas race going to the independent would be indicative of a universal swing, and whether it would completely decide the senate majority or not is NOT the same thing as "being oblivious" of universal swings. :bonk:
Gold: Locked
Jun 30 2016 10:51pm
Haha Clinton would get destroyed by trump
Gold: 11,407.33
Jun 30 2016 10:52pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Jul 1 2016 12:51am)

in what? a cagematch? i'd pay to see that
Gold: Locked
Jun 30 2016 10:55pm
Quote (chelsea11 @ Jun 30 2016 09:51pm)

Quote (cambovenzi @ Jun 30 2016 09:52pm)
in what? a cagematch? i'd pay to see that

I'm pretty sure a professional athlete would crush Trump.
#Clinton-Dix4prez
Gold: 40.42
Jun 30 2016 10:57pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ 30 Jun 2016 20:55)
I'm pretty sure a professional athlete would crush Trump.
#Clinton-Dix4prez

I hear Monica Lewinsky is a huge Packers fan coz she loves Clinton-Dix.
Gold: 20.31
Jul 1 2016 12:45pm
Seeing the faux-outrage over the tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton reminds me of the scenario I was asked to lay out several months ago involving how Clinton could be innocent on the merits yet still could get indicted (and even convicted) anyway. This pretty much fits it: now the DOJ is being pressured into accepting the FBI's recommendation regardless of merit.

In campaign news, the first Clinton-Obama rally will be on Tuesday in Charlotte NC: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/us/politics/obama-clinton-campaign.html?_r=0

That says a whole lot. Priorities USA added PA to their slate last week with a $10.5 mil ad buy and Clinton's campaign is going to start a targeted ad buy there soon too, and it's allowing them to get even more aggressive in NC. The fact that they're having Obama's first appearance come in NC speaks volumes. The RNC's polling had Trump trailing there a month ago and I'm guessing it must not have gotten any better during his struggles this month, especially while NC has been seeing Clinton/Priorities' ads.

Quote (excellence @ Jun 30 2016 06:26pm)
It's like Marco Roboto in forum format "im right your wrong you just dont understand!!!!!!!"

I appreciate the laugh don't get me wrong, but him unintentionally preserving the evidence that completely undermines his claim and presenting it settles the matter.
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 1 2016 12:58pm
Quote (Pollster @ Jun 30 2016 07:55pm)
There's no need to reframe the discussion. This is the fifth indication you've made that you just fundamentally do not understand what's being measured, and when that's the case there's not going to BE a way to reframe the discussion to make the two ends meet: this is a principle of mathematics you simply never learned. Regardless, it doesn't matter. We would still be up a river of shit based on the two unbelievably stupid things you said about the House.

It's not the fifth indication that I've made regarding comprehension, it's the fifth time I've refused to allow you to frame the discussion with your own narrative. Never assume that my refusal to engage you on your terms means an inability to do so. That's a pretty standard shortcoming on your part.

Again, 9 is less than or greater than 13? Baby steps, son.
Gold: 20.31
Jul 1 2016 02:12pm
Quote (Santara @ Jul 1 2016 11:58am)
It's not the fifth indication that I've made regarding comprehension, it's the fifth time I've refused to allow you to frame the discussion with your own narrative. Never assume that my refusal to engage you on your terms means an inability to do so. That's a pretty standard shortcoming on your part.

Again, 9 is less than or greater than 13? Baby steps, son.

It is. You're doing exactly what I said you were going to do to the letter, not like that took any bold foresight on my part. Your first post was a misrepresentation and you continued to do it as you dug deeper to try to divert attention away from your backfire. I obviously have no interest in indulging those. I know you can't help but to try projection but don't waste your time on any of your other overused ploys. I've got no appetite for misrepresentations, there's no need to bother pretending you're offering anything other than that.
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 1 2016 02:32pm
Quote (Pollster @ Jul 1 2016 03:12pm)
It is. You're doing exactly what I said you were going to do to the letter, not like that took any bold foresight on my part. Your first post was a misrepresentation and you continued to do it as you dug deeper to try to divert attention away from your backfire. I obviously have no interest in indulging those. I know you can't help but to try projection but don't waste your time on any of your other overused ploys. I've got no appetite for misrepresentations, there's no need to bother pretending you're offering anything other than that.

Awww, you think we're being unfair in pointing out your errors?

You don't get to frame the discussion with me, son. You might be able to pull the wool over other people's eyes, but not me.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12829303132183Next
Closed New Topic New Poll