d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev128293031323169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 6 2015 12:03pm
Quote (Pollster @ Sep 6 2015 12:33pm)
LIBRUHL MEDIA, DEMOCRAT PARTY, VOTE 4 THE AMERICAN A HURR HURR DURR DURR!

I have to hand it to you, there really does have to be some sort of talent or skill involved in order to make a group of people who tend to be clueless as hell appear to be far less oblivious than they did before you stumbled in here. I don't know how you do it but I'm sure glad you find a way.

Not sure why you always type Hur and dur I guess that's your liberal way of calling me stupid? Ya no need to get butthurt all the time jay. Someone needs to stand up to the bullies like yourself and let people know that the democratic party has been screwing over America for the last 8 years with the community organizer running our country with a blank check book. What's truly amazing that the most uninformed people (the democratic base ) have no real clue about most things happening in this country. We have had weak leadership for a while now with no cure for this cancer in sight. You want someone to bring America back to a tier one country then it starts with successful people. Not Clinton who got filthy rich while in/out of office the people need someone that can balance a check book/reform public education/rebuild infrastructure/bring back our jobs/enforce legal immigration/etc etc . The list goes on and on and now you have Clinton whose ploy is that she's the only one who cares about women. She's as crooked as they come and not even in the same ball park compared to a Trump. I really think that you want to see this country suffer by backing these liberal left wing nut jobs it's completely ridiculous
Gold: 20.31
Sep 6 2015 12:32pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Sep 6 2015 11:03am)
Not sure why you always type Hur and dur I guess that's your liberal way of calling me stupid? Ya no need to get butthurt all the time jay. Someone needs to stand up to the bullies like yourself and let people know that the democratic party has been screwing over America for the last 8 years with the community organizer running our country with a blank check book. What's truly amazing that the most uninformed people (the democratic base ) have no real clue about most things happening in this country. We have had weak leadership for a while now with no cure for this cancer in sight. You want someone to bring America back to a tier one country then it starts with successful people. Not Clinton who got filthy rich while in/out of office the people need someone that can balance a check book/reform public education/rebuild infrastructure/bring back our jobs/enforce legal immigration/etc etc . The list goes on and on and now you have Clinton whose ploy is that she's the only one who cares about women. She's as crooked as they come and not even in the same ball park compared to a Trump. I really think that you want to see this country suffer by backing these liberal left wing nut jobs it's completely ridiculous

Please keep typing. I don't know why you stopped there, I'm sure you can find another basement.

Edit: Though pace yourself. It's very important. It's not going to do anyone any good if you burn through all of your delusions quickly; the goal should be to be consistently entertaining throughout the entire election cycle.

This post was edited by Pollster on Sep 6 2015 12:42pm
Gold: 285.00
Sep 6 2015 01:20pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Sep 6 2015 01:03pm)

Obama has done spectacularly compared to any GOP president since Nixon.
Gold: 12,730.67
Sep 6 2015 01:28pm
Quote (Skinned @ Sep 6 2015 11:20am)
Obama has done spectacularly compared to any GOP president since Nixon.

Give me a break. Ronald Reagan tore the Berlin wall down with his bare fucking hands. Obama rides a bicycle like a sissy. You can't really compare the two.
Gold: 20.31
Sep 6 2015 01:29pm
Quote (thundercock @ Sep 6 2015 12:28pm)
Give me a break. Ronald Reagan tore the Berlin wall down with his bare fucking hands. Obama rides a bicycle like a sissy. You can't really compare the two.

LOL.
Gold: 2,620.00
Sep 6 2015 11:08pm
Quote (thundercock @ 6 Sep 2015 14:28)

Obama and Reagan are both second quartile presidents, but Reagan is a little bit closer to being a first quartile president than Obama at this point. You can compare the two because both are in the 12-20 range.
Gold: 11,407.33
Sep 6 2015 11:52pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Sep 7 2015 01:08am)
Obama and Reagan are both second quartile presidents, but Reagan is a little bit closer to being a first quartile president than Obama at this point. You can compare the two because both are in the 12-20 range.

*according to some bullshit rankings
Gold: 2,620.00
Sep 7 2015 12:04am
Quote (cambovenzi @ 7 Sep 2015 00:52)
*according to some bullshit rankings

It's an aggregate score created from a multitude of reputable polls from qualified historians and political scientists. It's about the best (least biased) ranking that we will ever get. Otherwise, people would just rank presidents based on political affiliation.
Gold: 5,016.77
Sep 7 2015 12:50am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Sep 7 2015 01:04am)
It's an aggregate score created from a multitude of reputable polls from qualified historians and political scientists. It's about the best (least biased) ranking that we will ever get. Otherwise, people would just rank presidents based on political affiliation.

Source?

Historical opinions change over time... perspective is a funny thing.

This post was edited by IceMage on Sep 7 2015 12:51am
Gold: 11,407.33
Sep 7 2015 12:53am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Sep 7 2015 02:04am)

They ARE greatly influenced by political affiliation.

A group of professional president fanboys aren't unbiased. They use their own set of subjective criteria to rank them.
They typically reward eventfulness, effectiveness enacting their various shitty agendas, and war presidents with high rankings, even when said presidents were complete shitbags like FDR, Lincoln and Wilson.

You keep trying to shut down debate that compares presidents with these shitty rankings as if they are actually objective facts and not merely some people's opinions, and without ever bothering to look at the actual issues and history.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Sep 7 2015 01:09am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev128293031323169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll