d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1288289290291292307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 3 2023 03:37am
Quote (addone @ Sep 3 2023 03:32pm)
Why would anyone listen to someone who is giving you speculation and conjecture when you ask them to provide hard evidence?

You don't even know what circular reasoning is. How can I pay even a smallest attention to someone who uses emotional arguments that try to convince you that the degree to which one believes something makes it true? It bears no weight when you try to convince me that believing something strongly to the point of even dying or killing for that somehow makes that belief true. Terrorists strap c4 to their chest or fly planes into building or die in the name of their God all the time and have been for thousands of years. It still makes them wrong. All you are saying with that statement is you are a crazy psychopath that is willing to do harm to yourself and others. Magic doesn't become true because cpk believes it very strongly, just like flat earth doesn't become true no matter how willing to die TiStuff is. Jesus cannot walk on water or live inside a stomach a whale underwater for three days or ressurect people from the dead no matter how many times the bible tries to tell you. This is emotional circular reasoning

And you demonstratebly are not mature or educated enough to have a debate regarding the subject.

Stick to binary subjects which are not as mentally taxing such as orange man good/bad or there are only 2 genders dur..

I have been providing hard evidence this entire time. Have you heard of something called the Bible? You should read it sometime.

Jesus can't walk on water? Let me check.

Matthew 14:22-33

Jesus Walks on the Water

22 Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. 23 After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, 24 and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it.

25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.

27 But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”

28 “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”

29 “Come,” he said.

Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Jesus can't resurrect people from the dead? Let me check.

John 11:38-44

Jesus Raises Lazarus From the Dead

38 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39 “Take away the stone,” he said.

“But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man, “by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.”

40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.

Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.”

Doesn't matter how strongly you believe Jesus cannot walk on water, he did. Doesn't matter how strongly you believe Jesus cannot resurrect people from the dead, he did.

As a matter of fact God is so powerful that he can even make you believe in him and make you do it WILLINGLY. He did it to me and so he can also do it to you.

I also told you that you are not ready to debate on the advanced topics. The devil has made it so that you think that you do not need the cross. The greatest deceit the devil ever did was to make you think he doesn't exist. In turn his two tactics are to make you think that you do not need the cross or that you are too sinful to draw near to the cross.

Why should I listen to the Bible instead of you though? I mean, you did read these topics right?

https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-accurate.html
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66318140&f=125

Alright let's talk about the terrorists who die in the name of their god...are you willing to die for your micky mouse prophet that you wrote on your napkin? https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=99644580&f=119&p=650511756#p650511756

Didn't think so.

Oh you want an emotional argument? I'll gladly give you many emotional arguments by singing songs that is reminiscent of how great our God is and the songs we sing at Church!

Here is the first of many songs of praise.

This is called: I Thank God.

Lyrics:
Wandering into the night
Wanting a place to hide
This weary soul, this bag of bones
And I tried with all my mind
And I just can't win the fight
I'm slowly drifting, oh vagabond
And just when I ran out of road
I met a man I didn't know
And he told me
That I was not alone
He picked me up
He turned me around
He placed my feet on solid ground
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
Because He healed my heart
He changed my name
Forever free, I'm not the same
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
I thank God
I cannot deny what I see
Got no choice but to believe

My doubts are burning
Like ashes in the wind
So, so long to my old friends
Burden and bitter night
You can't just keep them moving
No, you ain't welcome here
From now 'til I walk
The streets of gold
I'll sing of how You saved my soul
This wayward son
Has found his way back home
He picked me up
Turned me around
Placed my feet on solid ground
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
Changed my name
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
Oh, I thank God
Oh, I thank God
Oh, I thank God
Oh, I thank God
Hell lost another one
I am free, I am free, I am free
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
I am free, I am free, yes I am free
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
He picked me up
He turned me around
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
He changed my name
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
I thank God
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Sep 3 2023 05:19am
Quote (addone @ Sep 2 2023 10:32pm)
Why would anyone listen to someone who is giving you speculation and conjecture when you ask them to provide hard evidence?

You don't even know what circular reasoning is. How can I pay even a smallest attention to someone who uses emotional arguments that try to convince you that the degree to which one believes something makes it true? It bears no weight when you try to convince me that believing something strongly to the point of even dying or killing for that somehow makes that belief true. Terrorists strap c4 to their chest or fly planes into building or die in the name of their God all the time and have been for thousands of years. It still makes them wrong. All you are saying with that statement is you are a crazy psychopath that is willing to do harm to yourself and others. Magic doesn't become true because cpk believes it very strongly, just like flat earth doesn't become true no matter how willing to die TiStuff is. Jesus cannot walk on water or live inside a stomach a whale underwater for three days or ressurect people from the dead no matter how many times the bible tries to tell you. This is emotional circular reasoning

And you demonstratebly are not mature or educated enough to have a debate regarding the subject.

Stick to binary subjects which are not as mentally taxing such as orange man good/bad or there are only 2 genders dur..

we agree islam is false
i am not a flat earther
Sep 3 2023 05:26am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 3 2023 02:37am)
I have been providing hard evidence this entire time. Have you heard of something called the Bible? You should read it sometime.

Jesus Walks on the Water

22 Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. 23 After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, 24 and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it.

25 Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. 26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear.

27 But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”

29 “Come,” he said.

Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

38 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39 “Take away the stone,” he said.

“But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man, “by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.”

40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”

41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.

Doesn't matter how strongly you believe Jesus cannot walk on water, he did. Doesn't matter how strongly you believe Jesus cannot resurrect people from the dead, he did.

As a matter of fact God is so powerful that he can even make you believe in him and make you do it WILLINGLY. He did it to me and so he can also do it to you.

I also told you that you are not ready to debate on the advanced topics. The devil has made it so that you think that you do not need the cross. The greatest deceit the devil ever did was to make you think he doesn't exist. In turn his two tactics are to make you think that you do not need the cross or that you are too sinful to draw near to the cross.

Why should I listen to the Bible instead of you though? I mean, you did read these topics right?

Alright let's talk about the terrorists who die in the name of their god...are you willing to die for your micky mouse prophet that you wrote on your napkin? https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=99644580&f=119&p=650511756#p650511756

Didn't think so.

Oh you want an emotional argument? I'll gladly give you many emotional arguments by singing songs that is reminiscent of how great our God is and the songs we sing at Church!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bOgOBFy9sE

Lyrics:
Wandering into the night
Wanting a place to hide
And he told me
That I was not alone
He picked me up
He turned me around
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
He changed my name
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
I thank God
I cannot deny what I see

My doubts are burning
Like ashes in the wind
Burden and bitter night
From now 'til I walk
The streets of gold
This wayward son
He picked me up
Turned me around
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
Changed my name
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
Oh, I thank God
Oh, I thank God
Oh, I thank God
Oh, I thank God
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
He picked me up
He turned me around
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
He changed my name
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
I thank God

like the song :)
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Sep 3 2023 05:53am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 3 2023 09:37pm)

Jesus Walks on the Water

29 “Come,” he said.

Didn't think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bOgOBFy9sE

Lyrics:
Wandering into the night
Wanting a place to hide
And he told me
That I was not alone
He picked me up
He turned me around
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
He changed my name
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
I thank God
I cannot deny what I see

My doubts are burning
Like ashes in the wind
Burden and bitter night
From now 'til I walk
The streets of gold
This wayward son
He picked me up
Turned me around
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
Changed my name
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
Oh, I thank God
Oh, I thank God
Oh, I thank God
Oh, I thank God
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
Hell lost another one
He picked me up
He turned me around
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
He changed my name
I thank the Master
I thank the Savior
I thank God

LOL at thinking bible is hard evidence. You just need to come to terms that you are unable to understand what hard evidence is. It's okay not everyone is capable of thinking or debating on PaRD.

This post was edited by addone on Sep 3 2023 05:56am
Sep 3 2023 06:08am
Quote (addone @ Sep 3 2023 04:53am)
LOL at thinking bible is hard evidence. You just need to come to terms that you are unable to understand what hard evidence is. It's okay not everyone is capable of thinking or debating on PaRD.

https://i.ibb.co/MBt6bNp/images-45.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/y53DWvP/images-61.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/pxHRHCm/images-55.jpg

first one is really stupid. even dumber than the napkin.

2nd one - salvation is available to all peoples

3rd one - your just proving scripture
2 Peter 3:4
“And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.”

abiogenesis idea is a real bich isnt it............

Sep 4 2023 02:21am
Quote (addone @ Sep 3 2023 09:53pm)

https://i.ibb.co/MBt6bNp/images-45.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/y53DWvP/images-61.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/pxHRHCm/images-55.jpg

Oh please, you haven't had a taste of the joyful music that we sing. I know you're bitter but God so loved the world that He gave us His one and only Son to save us. Whoever believes in Him will live forever.

You can bring all your failures, you can bring all your addictions and come lay them down at the foot of the cross. Jesus is waiting there with open arms!

Here is another song for you to listen to: God So Loved.

Come all you weary
Come all you thirsty
Come to the well
That never runs dry
Drink of the water
Come and thirst no more
Well, come all you sinners
Come find His mercy
Come to the table
He will satisfy
Taste of His goodness
Find what you're looking for
For God so loved
The world that He gave us
His one and only
Son to save us
Whoever believes in Him
Will live forever
Bring all your failures
Bring your addictions
Come lay them down
At the foot of the cross
Jesus is waiting there
With open arms
See His open arms
For God so loved
His one and only
Son to save us
Whoever believes in Him
Will live forever
The power of hell
Forever defeated
Now it is well
I'm walking in freedom
For God so loved
God so loved the world
Praise God
Praise God
From whom all blessings flow
Praise Him
Praise Him
For the wonders of His love (praise God)
Praise God
Praise God
Praise Him
Praise Him
For the wonders of His love
His amazing love
For God so loved
His one and only
Son to save
For God so loved
His one and only
Son to save us
Whoever believes in Him
Will live forever
The power of hell
Forever defeated
Now it is well
I'm walking in freedom
For God so loved
God so loved the world
Bring all your failures
Bring your addictions
Come lay them down
At the foot of the cross
Jesus is waiting
God so loved the world
Sep 4 2023 03:38am
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 4 2023 08:21pm)
Oh please, you haven't had a taste of the joyful music that we sing. I know you're bitter but God so loved the world that He gave us His one and only Son to save us. Whoever believes in Him will live forever.

You can bring all your failures, you can bring all your addictions and come lay them down at the foot of the cross. Jesus is waiting there with open arms!

Here is another song for you to listen to: God So Loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK9pljv_s-A

Come all you weary
Come all you thirsty
Come to the well
That never runs dry
Drink of the water
Come and thirst no more
Well, come all you sinners
Come find His mercy
Come to the table
He will satisfy
Taste of His goodness
Find what you're looking for
For God so loved
His one and only
Son to save us
Whoever believes in Him
Will live forever
Bring all your failures
Bring your addictions
Come lay them down
At the foot of the cross
Jesus is waiting there
With open arms
See His open arms
For God so loved
His one and only
Son to save us
Whoever believes in Him
Will live forever
The power of hell
Forever defeated
Now it is well
I'm walking in freedom
For God so loved
God so loved the world
Praise God
Praise God
Praise Him
Praise Him
For the wonders of His love (praise God)
Praise God
Praise God
Praise Him
Praise Him
For the wonders of His love
His amazing love
For God so loved
His one and only
Son to save
For God so loved
His one and only
Son to save us
Whoever believes in Him
Will live forever
The power of hell
Forever defeated
Now it is well
I'm walking in freedom
For God so loved
God so loved the world
Bring all your failures
Bring your addictions
Come lay them down
At the foot of the cross
Jesus is waiting
God so loved the world

"I ran out of mental capacity to understand what hard proof and facts are so here is a desperate attempt to try save my dignity I post a song to convince you with feelings."
Tell me how low are you willing to go before you admit your have nothing?

On the unrelated note something I have realised about Judaism 2.0 is that revolves around a fatherly figure. Makes me wonder if people who believe this tripe have daddy issues?

This post was edited by addone on Sep 4 2023 03:38am
Sep 4 2023 06:06am
Quote (addone @ Sep 4 2023 07:38pm)
"I ran out of mental capacity to understand what hard proof and facts are so here is a desperate attempt to try save my dignity I post a song to convince you with feelings."
Tell me how low are you willing to go before you admit your have nothing?

On the unrelated note something I have realised about Judaism 2.0 is that revolves around a fatherly figure. Makes me wonder if people who believe this tripe have daddy issues?

I have no idea what you are talking about. You've been given all of the sufficient evidence. Have you ever heard of the Bible? You should read it sometime. Can you trust the Bible? Yes you can! You did read these topics right?

What do you gain by putting your trust in Jesus? You get to sing some great songs ofcourse! Here is yet another Christian song for you to hear.

I do all of this for His glory! Why? It is no longer I who live now Jesus lives in me! For I was dead in sin but I woke up to to see the light!

This one is called: See the Light

Arise my soul
Remember this
He took my sin
And He buried it
No longer I who live
Now Jesus lives in me
For I was dead in sin
But I woke up to see the light
No I won't boast
But in the cross
That saved my soul
All else is loss
The grip of fear
Has no hold on me
So where o death
Where is your sting?
No longer I who live
Now Jesus lives in me
For I was dead in sin
All, all of this for your glory
No longer I who live
Now Jesus lives in me
For I was dead in sin
Sep 4 2023 03:58pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Sep 5 2023 12:06am)
I have no idea what you are talking about.

First truthful thing you've said. Clueless christian tries desperately to use feelings and talk over in a debate that requires hard evidence. Did you learn to talk over someone by spamming Bible tripe in kindergarten?

You are out of moves, you are out of lies, you are out of excuses. The only thing you can do is deny you have been wrecked and spam bible copy paste or say passive aggressive remarks like "i'll pray for you"

I get it you don't want to admit that you've lost. Denial is a defense mechanism. But admitting is your medicine. A hard pill to swallow when you are scared weak emotional woman/man its just escapism that you need to tuck yourself with comforting lies of Christianity. It wispers half truths and sweet nothings and ropes you in with emotional persuasion. You fell for it when you were at a weak point and it didn't take much to convince you. People who are desperate are willing to suspend logic, facts hard evidence and rely on faith and words alone.

You can appreciate the songs from the christian singers but doesn't make Jesus walking on water real. So are you going to admit or deny? Double down or wake up? Choice is yours. Don't bother spamming more bible quotes here if you choose to keep lying as I am not interested in spam.
Gold: 80,771.69
Sep 4 2023 07:25pm

Ephesians 2:2

“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:”
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1288289290291292307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll