d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1287288289290291487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2022 05:16am
Quote (addone @ Aug 15 2022 02:43am)
Why should anyone with a brain read that hogwash fairy tale. I am dismantling every nonsense you are spewing and you are the one who brought up the flood was a year. Also water amount is constant on the planet its a fact. There are some gaping holes in your make belief world, maybe time to grow up and leave the superstitious nonsense behind?

ya know what is funny? is all them stories about people that end up reading the bible so they can really prove it wrong, then they end up converting.

whats "hogwash" is declaring something hogwash and ya havent even read it. but that explains why you fail at scripture every time. but hell i already figured that out.

still havent heard squat about tapeats sand stone layer
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2022 05:19am
Quote (addone @ Aug 15 2022 07:43pm)
Why should anyone with a brain read that hogwash fairy tale. I am dismantling every nonsense you are spewing and you are the one who brought up the flood was a year. Also water amount is constant on the planet its a fact. There are some gaping holes in your make belief world, maybe time to grow up and leave the superstitious nonsense behind?

Why do you comment on things you have absolutely no idea about? You consistently misinterpret Scripture and you have disregarded the Scientific facts that supports the evidence of a global flood.

You may as well be labeled as part of those people who disregard the Science behind DNA that supports we are Male and Female - no other gender.

You consistently disregard all the overwhelming evidence. You are like the seed that fell on the hard ground. You heard the word but Satan took away the word from you. The path you are heading is towards complete and utter destruction.

You asked me a question where the answer lies in Scripture. Yet you, yourself are not willing to go and find out? You may as well ask what is on the menu without going to read what is on the menu.
Aug 15 2022 05:25am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 15 2022 04:19am)
Why do you comment on things you have absolutely no idea about? You consistently misinterpret Scripture and you have disregarded the Scientific facts that supports the evidence of a global flood.

You may as well be labeled as part of those people who disregard the Science behind DNA that supports we are Male and Female - no other gender.

You consistently disregard all the overwhelming evidence. You are like the seed that fell on the hard ground. You heard the word but Satan took away the word from you. The path you are heading is towards complete and utter destruction.

You asked me a question where the answer lies in Scripture. Yet you, yourself are not willing to go and find out? You may as well ask what is on the menu without going to read what is on the menu.

then you tell him whats on the menu and he replies "no it isnt" wow looks like he still responds to comments.

anyway check out this vid its a whopping 2hr 40 minutes I have viewed it twice :)

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 15 2022 05:30am
Gold: 21,300.28
Aug 15 2022 06:13am
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Aug 2022 13:25)
then you tell him whats on the menu and he replies "no it isnt" wow looks like he still responds to comments.

anyway check out this vid its a whopping 2hr 40 minutes I have viewed it twice :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hhE6tzJR_c

argument: here watch this 160 minutes long video.

also that guy looks like he will found the brotherhood of NOD soon.

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on Aug 15 2022 06:38am
Aug 15 2022 06:39am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Aug 15 2022 05:13am)
argument: here watch this 160 minutes long video.

i posted it for CPK001 per his convenience. but i dont mind if you want to view it, if your not chicken

...................buk buk buk bukbuk
you

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 15 2022 06:47am
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 15 2022 11:37am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 15 2022 04:19am)

You two r peas in a pod, his script is cultural atheism, your script is a modified religious book of exerts.

you're both failing to obtain self autonomy with out worldy influence. the bible basically told you not to obesses over the bible, and to look within yourself and instead you still outwardly justify your perceptions via that script.
it became justification for your behaviors through it more than it will ever become a valid truth or problem solving benevolent force to heal mankind.

Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 14 2022 05:23am)
An inspirational quote about the power of God, but also a reminder of the small scale of individual humans within the course of history.

Leviathan is literally the devil but also metaphorically represents anything of the scale of a force of nature - a war, a typhoon, a great depression. Most humans are so small and ineffectual that their schemes will never affect the motion of such gargantuan things. Only the Lord can control the sway of such things. Our reminder in this verse is to remain humble in His way.

well you failed that reminder, all i've seen you do is post medical nomenclature nonsense to anything that disagrees w/ your indoctrinated world view in an admittedly bigoted fashion.

you're no christian stop pretending.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 15 2022 11:38am
Aug 15 2022 11:52am
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 15 2022 10:37am)
You two r peas in a pod, his script is cultural atheism, your script is a modified religious book of exerts.

you're both failing to obtain self autonomy with out worldy influence. the bible basically told you not to obesses over the bible, and to look within yourself and instead you still outwardly justify your perceptions via that script.
it became justification for your behaviors through it more than it will ever become a valid truth or problem solving benevolent force to heal mankind.

well you failed that reminder, all i've seen you do is post medical nomenclature nonsense to anything that disagrees w/ your indoctrinated world view in an admittedly bigoted fashion.

you're no christian stop pretending.

watch that hydroplate theory vid I think its really well done. sorry though how long it is.........
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 15 2022 02:47pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 15 2022 11:19pm)

Onus is on the one who is making the claim. Basic debate 101.
Otherwise every argument would end with "just google it".

If you using the menu as an example then you failed as a restaurant. People are not going to watch hours long videos and sift through hundreds of pages conspiracy fairytale when all they asking what is in that particular dish.

Where is overwhelming evidence when almost unanimously scientists all over the world agree that Grand Canyon was formed over millions of years you point to like 1-2 nonsense conspiracy video and say how everyone else is wrong. Overwhelming my ass.

This post was edited by addone on Aug 15 2022 02:54pm
Aug 15 2022 02:57pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 15 2022 01:47pm)
Onus is on the one who is making the claim. Basic debate 101.
Otherwise every argument would end with "just google it".

If you using the menu as an example then you failed as a restaurant. People are not going to watch hours long videos and sift through hundreds of pages conspiracy fairytale when all they asking what is in that particular dish.

Where is overwhelming evidence when almost unanimously scientists all over the world agree that Grand Canyon was formed over millions of years you point to like 1-2 nonsense conspiracy video and say how everyone else is wrong. Overwhelming my ass.

i told him he shoulda brought you cartoons.........
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 15 2022 04:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 15 2022 10:52am)
watch that hydroplate theory vid I think its really well done. sorry though how long it is.........

which/link?

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1287288289290291487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll