d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev12862872882892901965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Nov 26 2020 03:40pm
does anybody here actually believe Joe Biden got 10million more votes then Barrack Obama did in his first Presidential run ?
does anybody here actually believe they didnt rig the election and organize all this voter fraud?
do you guys find it odd that corona virus was perfect way to usher in vote by mail which allowed them to Cheat heavily?
does anybody think all the chaos in 2020 is just randomly occuring events ?
Think about all this chaos going on, millions saying its planned and organized while at same time for 3 years theres been 'Q' online telling people there is a plan to take out all the criminals from government, isnt it possible all this chaos is an attempt to not be taken down ?

im really curious

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Nov 26 2020 03:42pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Nov 26 2020 03:41pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 26 Nov 2020 15:40)
does anybody here actually believe Joe Biden got 10million more votes then Barrack Obama did in his first Presidential run ?
does anybody here actually believe they didnt rig the election and organize all this voter fraud?

im really curious

I think some actually believe that Biden got more votes than Obama AS Trump gained 20% minority voters across almost every county.

Weird stuff

This post was edited by Jere on Nov 26 2020 03:41pm
Gold: 260.11
Nov 26 2020 03:43pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 26 2020 03:28pm)
I was ignoring you until you found it, but I guess you need someone to hold your hand..

Link is in like the 2nd paragraph of the article you claimed you read, but clearly didn't.

Direct: https://archive.is/RuA5z

Guess your YT skills are a better PhD

This is a technical report, not a published paper. Meaning it wasn't peer reviewed by experts in the field to confirm if the claims are supported. The author is also not an expert in the field.

Here's a link to "A Complete Debunking of Denis Rancourt's Mask Don't Work" from the same website with the same level of expertise.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343263629_A_Complete_Debunking_of_Denis_Rancourt's_Mask_Don't_Work
Nov 26 2020 03:45pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 26 Nov 2020 15:43)
This is a technical report, not a published paper. Meaning it wasn't peer reviewed by experts in the field to confirm if the claims are supported. The author is also not an expert in the field.

Here's a link to "A Complete Debunking of Denis Rancourt's Mask Don't Work" from the same website with the same level of expertise.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343263629_A_Complete_Debunking_of_Denis_Rancourt%27s_Mask_Don%27t_Work

Yeah that's the reason they gave for removing it.... Man.. you are reaching
“[O]ur Terms of Service prohibit the posting of non-scientific content on the platform. Given its questionable scientific basis and controversial subject matter, the content you posted is a violation of our Terms.”

That's how science works huh? does this paper seem NON scientific?

This post was edited by Jere on Nov 26 2020 03:45pm
Nov 26 2020 03:45pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 26 2020 09:43pm)

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343263629_A_Complete_Debunking_of_Denis_Rancourt%27s_Mask_Don%27t_Work

why u guys arguign weather masks are effective, rather then questioning was all of this released / done on purpose , its helping accomplish many goals for the global criminals , Usher in 'The Great Reset' 'Justify bringing in vote by mail' which allowed them to steal millinos of votes , to democrtats , UN, China all teling trump its silly to close flights to/from china and europe, then he shuts down anyways then magically 5 democrat Governors put covid patients into nursing homes causing half of all Covid Deaths in the U.S at that time ? how about answers to these MAJOR QUESTIONS, you guys are on the wrong path, its such a waste of time wasting time on that topic
Gold: 4,921.71
Nov 26 2020 03:46pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 26 2020 03:28pm)
I was ignoring you until you found it, but I guess you need someone to hold your hand..

Link is in like the 2nd paragraph of the article you claimed you read, but clearly didn't.

Direct: https://archive.is/RuA5z

Thank you I missed it. Several things

-this is a review in itself, not primary literature. Anyway we can still review the review

His summary

“No RCT study with verified outcome shows a benefit for HCW or community members in households to wearing a mask or respirator. There is no such study. There are no exceptions. Likewise, no study exists that shows a benefit from a broad policy to wear masks in public (more on this below). Furthermore, if there were any benefit to wearing a mask, because of the blocking power against droplets and aerosol particles, then there should be more benefit from wearing a respirator (N95) compared to a surgical mask, yet several large meta-analyses, and all the RCT, prove that there is no such relative benefit. Masks and respirators do not prevent spread”

1. His argument is no RCT has been performed DURING the pandemic. This was true in June 2020 when he wrote this, however is no longer true. Furthermore the evidence behind surgical masks preventing droplet spread has been documented for the last 2 decades in multiple different journals and countless articles. Just pubmed “surgical mask droplet”

2. Bolded, where he basically digs his own grave. Correct RCT have demonstrated minimal differences in droplet prevention with conventional surgical masks and N95s. To extrapolate from this statement that since there is no added benefit with N95 use, that surgical masks do not confer benefit, is devoid of any logic. The reference articles he himself posted demonstrated reduce droplet transmission in surgical masks and N95, compared to no mask. AKA surgical mask prevents respiratory droplets JUST as well as N95s.

His own reference article that stated N95/surgical masks provide droplet protection, contrary to his then extrapolation that surgical masks don’t provide protection

HIS reference article:
https://www.cmaj.ca/content/188/8/567

Lastly his bit on ventilators was funny. Mini paragraph on how ventilators dont help prevent spread. Ok lol? Did someone say they do? Ventilator is there to keep you alive. That paragraph kinda told the audience that he needs to stick to whatever his field is

I can see why the 2 peer reviewers destroyed this article

I know you posted 5 other articles, can you perhaps pick one of them for me that is your favorite and I’ll read that one also

Thank you
Gold: 260.11
Nov 26 2020 03:51pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 26 2020 03:45pm)
Yeah that's the reason they gave for removing it.... Man.. you are reaching

That's how science works huh? does this paper seem NON scientific?

nice dodge.

Using your own standards of evidence I can find sources that directly contradict and wholly debunk your own sources, so maybe you're not using a very good set of metrics to evaluate evidence.
Nov 26 2020 03:54pm
Skip to 22:50 and watch until 30:00 minutes into the video, very great speech by a sitting state senator at a hearing in Pennsylvania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpzqD8gzPo4p/VIDEO]

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Nov 26 2020 03:57pm
Nov 26 2020 03:56pm
Quote (Bazi @ 26 Nov 2020 15:46)
Thank you I missed it. Several things

-this is a review in itself, not primary literature. Anyway we can still review the review

His summary

“No RCT study with verified outcome shows a benefit for HCW or community members in households to wearing a mask or respirator. There is no such study. There are no exceptions. Likewise, no study exists that shows a benefit from a broad policy to wear masks in public (more on this below). Furthermore, if there were any benefit to wearing a mask, because of the blocking power against droplets and aerosol particles, then there should be more benefit from wearing a respirator (N95) compared to a surgical mask, yet several large meta-analyses, and all the RCT, prove that there is no such relative benefit. Masks and respirators do not prevent spread”

1. His argument is no RCT has been performed DURING the pandemic. This was true in June 2020 when he wrote this, however is no longer true. Furthermore the evidence behind surgical masks preventing droplet spread has been documented for the last 2 decades in multiple different journals and countless articles. Just pubmed “surgical mask droplet”

2. Bolded, where he basically digs his own grave. Correct RCT have demonstrated minimal differences in droplet prevention with conventional surgical masks and N95s. To extrapolate from this statement that since there is no added benefit with N95 use, that surgical masks do not confer benefit, is devoid of any logic. The reference articles he himself posted demonstrated reduce droplet transmission in surgical masks and N95, compared to no mask. AKA surgical mask prevents respiratory droplets JUST as well as N95s.

His own reference article that stated N95/surgical masks provide droplet protection, contrary to his then extrapolation that surgical masks don’t provide protection

HIS reference article:
https://www.cmaj.ca/content/188/8/567

Lastly his bit on ventilators was funny. Mini paragraph on how ventilators dont help prevent spread. Ok lol? Did someone say they do? Ventilator is there to keep you alive. That paragraph kinda told the audience that he needs to stick to whatever his field is

I can see why the 2 peer reviewers destroyed this article

I know you posted 5 other articles, can you perhaps pick one of them for me that is your favorite and I’ll read that one also

Thank you

Spot the changes between your citation now vs before he published..

Odd

https://web.archive.org/web/changes/https://www.cmaj.ca/content/188/8/567

I'm tired of winning... Can you just research without bias?

This post was edited by Jere on Nov 26 2020 03:56pm
Nov 26 2020 04:00pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12862872882892901965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll