d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1282283284285286307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 29 2023 10:15am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 29 2023 05:57am)
Normally I roll my eyes when children make words up but considering how few words you know it's probably necessary to communicate with you. Unfortunately you didn't give me a definition so all i can do is roll my eyes. :rofl:

if you can make up excuses i can make up words.

rofl if you'd stop screaming reeeeeeeeeeeeeee for 20 seconds and pay attention you'd realize I'm neither a Trump lover nor a Trump hater, therefore I cannot have TDS. But you're a monkey boy and all you do is scream reeeeeeeeeeeeeee constantly so you never pay attention. Explains why your knowledge of science is stuck in ancient history.

grates on you? exposing atheist/antitheist chit science?

No such thing as lesser or greater animals monkey boy
all your minds are the same.............

Science doesn't trouble scripture as used by intelligent christians who recognize the bible isn't true but allegorical. Scripture as used by you is a totally different story. Science tears it into shreds.

show me were its troubled

Gold: 10.00
Aug 29 2023 01:47pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 29 Aug 2023 12:15)
show me were its troubled

Great quote job super impressive.

You don't need an excuse to make up words, monkey boy. Just let loose.

You've yet to have much success on the 'chit' science. You have some valid points when it comes to the whole covid thing but you also go a bit overboard assuming there's a conspiracy when really it's just incompetence and ignorance in a single package. However, your arguments against evolution are decades and centuries out of date. And completely pointless. There's nothing in the bible to say evolution doesn't happen. Evolution doesn't mean there's no god. Evolution has nothing to do with any god. Why are you so against evolution when that's simply the method god used to make man, assuming your god is real? Nothing in science challenges the bible, unless you try to challenge science with the bible. Something there's no reason to do. And something doomed to fail because they don't even operate in the same medium. You have to use science to discredit science. Arguments and ancient texts don't cut it, observation and testing does. And unless you're actively trying to use religion to discredit science, religion is just as immune to scientific arguments as science is immune to religious arguments. They're different subjects that do not necessarily cross over anywhere. The only way they cross over is if you try and make them cross over.

Not even 2 human minds are the same don't be ridiculous. We don't know enough about the mind to say we are better than all other animals just because of our mind. It's arrogant as hell to assume you're better than other life forms.

It has been shown to you multiple dozens of times, including in this response.
Aug 29 2023 03:51pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 29 2023 12:47pm)
Great quote job super impressive.

You don't need an excuse to make up words, monkey boy. Just let loose.

You've yet to have much success on the 'chit' science. You have some valid points when it comes to the whole covid thing but you also go a bit overboard assuming there's a conspiracy when really it's just incompetence and ignorance in a single package. However, your arguments against evolution are decades and centuries out of date. And completely pointless. There's nothing in the bible to say evolution doesn't happen. Evolution doesn't mean there's no god. Evolution has nothing to do with any god. Why are you so against evolution when that's simply the method god used to make man, assuming your god is real? Nothing in science challenges the bible, unless you try to challenge science with the bible. Something there's no reason to do. And something doomed to fail because they don't even operate in the same medium. You have to use science to discredit science. Arguments and ancient texts don't cut it, observation and testing does. And unless you're actively trying to use religion to discredit science, religion is just as immune to scientific arguments as science is immune to religious arguments. They're different subjects that do not necessarily cross over anywhere. The only way they cross over is if you try and make them cross over.

Not even 2 human minds are the same don't be ridiculous. We don't know enough about the mind to say we are better than all other animals just because of our mind. It's arrogant as hell to assume you're better than other life forms.

It has been shown to you multiple dozens of times, including in this response.

nothing in this post challenges scripture........

i am contemplating what to post next. should it be about the RNA world hypothesis? used to be the darling of abiogenesis
or
have you seen my post about snakes with legs? op pretends he doesnt see that one. 'atheists have to do what they have to do to protect themselves.

better? what an interesting word choice. did i say we are 'better?

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 29 2023 04:05pm
Gold: 10.00
Aug 30 2023 03:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ 29 Aug 2023 17:51)
nothing in this post challenges scripture........

i am contemplating what to post next. should it be about the RNA world hypothesis? used to be the darling of abiogenesis
or
have you seen my post about snakes with legs? op pretends he doesnt see that one. 'atheists have to do what they have to do to protect themselves.

better? what an interesting word choice. did i say we are 'better?

Nothing in this post challenges science.

You'd demonstrate ignorance of chemistry and biology go for it lol.

I didn't see your post about snakes but I know it doesn't do anything for your arguments because you have nothing.

If greater doesn't mean better then what does it mean? Oh that's right it means better. lol monkey boy.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 30 2023 03:57am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Aug 29 2023 11:11pm)
Wrong.

I never ruled out the supernatural if science cant explain something. I said WE CANT KNOW if something is supernatural or not, if we cant find a scientific explanation OR can rule out a natural explanation. How can we rule out natural explanation?
I dont know, you tell me? Nothing supernatural has ever been proven, so how should I know how to determine it. This is were the burden of proof lies.
The only way we have to explain things or find sufficient evidence for or against something right now is purely scientific. If you know another way, go ahead and tell me.

Tell me how survivors of 9/11 prove to be supernatural. Because the chances of survival were so low? Is that your standard of proof now?

Yeah, see now you get it! The chances of survival were so low and yet they survived!

Consider this, you repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. What are the chances of that? If that were to happen then I'd definitely consider that supernatural.

The proof lies in those who were once in your exact situation right now but then they became a follower of Jesus. The most famous example of this is Saul on the road to Damascus. What happened when Saul started to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God?

Acts 9:20-22

20 At once he began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God. 21 All those who heard him were astonished and asked, “Isn’t he the man who raised havoc in Jerusalem among those who call on this name? And hasn’t he come here to take them as prisoners to the chief priests?” 22 Yet Saul grew more and more powerful and baffled the Jews living in Damascus by proving that Jesus is the Messiah.

Whether you believe it or not even I was once like you. When one day I also had my road to Damascus moment. Science couldn't explain it and it certainly wasn't a natural explanation. It was indeed supernatural.

Quote (Vastet @ Aug 29 2023 11:27pm)
lol science explained bee flight like a decade ago. Medicine is still more religion than science that's why doctors still talk about miracles. Just because science has no answer to a question at any given moment doesn't mean the answer must be god. The answer is never god.

Which brings me to you. You don't really give God any chance do you? No matter what the example or explanation is, you simply cannot comprehend that the answer can ever be God. What if God simply wanted to remain anonymous? That would certainly explain the definition of coincidence.

Why do you also have this mindset that if something can be explained by Science then it can't possibly be God? In Genesis we read how God created the Heavens and the Earth, which is how it was all designed. Just like how you cannot examine the ins and outs of how the lightbulb works to find out more about Thomas Edison - you'd have to read the books on Thomas Edison.

Same where in order to find out more about God, you don't rely on Science to explain the how everything works - you read the word of God to find out more about him.

Your quest for Science being superior is completely meaningless.
Gold: 2,399.70
Aug 30 2023 05:09am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 30 2023 11:57am)
Yeah, see now you get it! The chances of survival were so low and yet they survived!

Consider this, you repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. What are the chances of that? If that were to happen then I'd definitely consider that supernatural.

Your standards of proof and evidence are pretty damn low conpared to mine.

Aug 30 2023 05:50am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 30 2023 02:18am)
Nothing in this post challenges science.

i didnt claim it did

You'd demonstrate ignorance of chemistry and biology go for it lol.

then point it out when it does

I didn't see your post about snakes but I know it doesn't do anything for your arguments because you have nothing.

ok you picked snakes. next time we will do RNA world hypothesis or Lucy (Australopithecus) again. since you have been requesting more recent stuff.

If greater doesn't mean better then what does it mean? Oh that's right it means better. lol monkey boy

cant you look it up? o? trying to bring it back to monkey monkey games.

ok you picked snakes with legs. op eyes glaze over when its posted. pretends it never happened. lets see how you handle it.

Genesis 3:14
“And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:”

Four-legged snake fossil found

Aug 30 2023 01:04pm
cs lewis
read the bible to prove its false
became a christian
Gold: 0.00
Aug 31 2023 12:57am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Aug 30 2023 09:09pm)
Your standards of proof and evidence are pretty damn low conpared to mine.

So?
Gold: 2,399.70
Aug 31 2023 01:09am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 31 2023 08:57am)
So?

So? What you consider as evidence isnt evidence by any standard.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1282283284285286307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll