d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev12822832842852861965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,921.71
Nov 26 2020 02:32pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 26 2020 02:30pm)
Ah, the typical next step.. let's attack grammar...

Also enjoy the omission of the nobel prize winning Virologist. I guess your youtube curriculum beats his experience.

Later lol

Again, your article did not mention surgical masks once which is what we were talking about

Later lol
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Quote (darkhead69 @ 26 Nov 2020 14:31)

Come with it, these 🐑 will scatter as soon as the military drops one of them.
Quote (Bazi @ 26 Nov 2020 14:32)
Again, your article did not mention surgical masks once which is what we were talking about

Later lol

Uh.... Yea, it does... Maybe stop putting blanket over all the links and go clicking away.... Title of one is how masks don't work by that Drs research...

Helps your arguments if you actually take in information

This post was edited by Jere on Nov 26 2020 02:34pm
Nov 26 2020 02:36pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 26 2020 02:32pm)
Uh.... Yea, it does... Maybe stop putting blanket over all the links and go clicking away.... Title of one is how masks don't work by that Drs research...

Helps your arguments if you actually take in information

Your French scientist catholic business times article you referenced me to:

Coronavirus continues to be on all the news around the world. Currently, there are over 2.2 million cases and over 150,000 deaths. Some countries such as Spain starting to ease the social distancing and reopening slowly businesses. In North America the coronavirus pandemic continues to roar.

China continues to resist providing any additional information pertaining to coronavirus vital data that would help the world be able to decipher its origin. Originally, a now deceased doctor who was voicing concern about the unknown virus in Wuhan was accused by the Chinese government of false statements and he was even given a warning. After his death, he was exonerated, because China’s social scoring system effects the whole family.

Additionally, when a Chinese lab posted on open source the gene sequence of the virus in January 2020, the lab was mysteriously shut down within 48 hours. China’s non-compliance and given the trajectory of the virus qualifies Chinese government officials for crimes against humanity and to be tried in the Hague.

Now Nobel Prize winner and virologist Luc Antoine Montagnier has stated that the coronavirus origin is in fact from the lab. Montagnier is a French virologist and joint recipient with Françoise BarrĂ©-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus. His work focuses on retroviruses, which are viruses whose genomes consist of RNA and whose genes can be incorporated into host cells’ DNA.

In 1983, Montaigner and BarrĂ©-Sinoussi discovered a retrovirus in patients with swollen lymph glands that attacked lymphocytes – a kind of blood cell that is very important to the body’s immune system. The retrovirus, later named Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), proved to be the cause of the immunodeficiency disease AIDS.

This discovery has been crucial in radically improving treatment methods for AIDS sufferers. He also specifically stated that coronavirus contains HIV particles. Given his background and recognized work, it is clear he is qualified to provide such analysis.

The conclusions Montagnier made were based on the study of the structure of the virus, given by the study of the French mathematician Jean-Claude Perez.

The scientist studied the virus in the smallest detail, which allowed him to detect elements of HIV in SARS-CoV-2. As was reported very early at Communal News, an Indian lab confirmed in February 2020 that the coronavirus had at least four protein inserts from HIV that suggests it’s bio-engineered as a biological weapon.

The virus itself is odd as it can live on cold and warm blooded hosts, which is highly unlikely to occur naturally. There are also 3 types of coronavirus that are circulating around the globe.

When the work of the Indian scientists was published, India felt [that it came] under huge pressure and it was speculated that the World Health organization, behind the scenes, tried to suppress these findings to aid China. US President Donald Trump pulled funding from WHO and also accused the organization of China favoritism. WHO made the call too late and consequently is vicariously liable for the spread of the COVID-19 as well.

Luc Montagnier claims that coronavirus was accidentally released, during the time China was trying to invent a vaccine against AIDS. Mongtagnier is 100% sure the virus is designed by molecular biologists.

RELATED RESOURCES:
Gold: 0.69
Nov 26 2020 02:36pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 26 2020 12:24pm)
What's the line between sick and stupid?

I think it's a pretty clear line, and I imagine that your education touched on it since you're in the field of medicine despite being in the research side currently.

In addition, I'd say that it's also entirely possible for people to be both.
Gold: 63.70
Nov 26 2020 02:38pm
Quote (Bazi @ Nov 26 2020 08:32pm)

Later lol

all this insanity for something that for most people is over 99% that your going to be fine is rediculous, the masks are about obeying your masters, and the fact that thousands of doctors are being silenced, censored online and threatened with losing they're medical license should be enough to cause anybody concern, those paying attention know these as facts. Fuck they're masks, you guessed skipped this step and are on the next step discussing whether masks are effective or not , you shouldnt even be at that point

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Nov 26 2020 02:38pm
Nov 26 2020 02:39pm
Quote (Bazi @ 26 Nov 2020 14:36)
Your French scientist catholic business times article you referenced me to:

Coronavirus continues to be on all the news around the world. Currently, there are over 2.2 million cases and over 150,000 deaths. Some countries such as Spain starting to ease the social distancing and reopening slowly businesses. In North America the coronavirus pandemic continues to roar.

China continues to resist providing any additional information pertaining to coronavirus vital data that would help the world be able to decipher its origin. Originally, a now deceased doctor who was voicing concern about the unknown virus in Wuhan was accused by the Chinese government of false statements and he was even given a warning. After his death, he was exonerated, because China’s social scoring system effects the whole family.

Additionally, when a Chinese lab posted on open source the gene sequence of the virus in January 2020, the lab was mysteriously shut down within 48 hours. China’s non-compliance and given the trajectory of the virus qualifies Chinese government officials for crimes against humanity and to be tried in the Hague.

Now Nobel Prize winner and virologist Luc Antoine Montagnier has stated that the coronavirus origin is in fact from the lab. Montagnier is a French virologist and joint recipient with Françoise BarrĂ©-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus. His work focuses on retroviruses, which are viruses whose genomes consist of RNA and whose genes can be incorporated into host cells’ DNA.

In 1983, Montaigner and BarrĂ©-Sinoussi discovered a retrovirus in patients with swollen lymph glands that attacked lymphocytes – a kind of blood cell that is very important to the body’s immune system. The retrovirus, later named Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), proved to be the cause of the immunodeficiency disease AIDS.

This discovery has been crucial in radically improving treatment methods for AIDS sufferers. He also specifically stated that coronavirus contains HIV particles. Given his background and recognized work, it is clear he is qualified to provide such analysis.

The conclusions Montagnier made were based on the study of the structure of the virus, given by the study of the French mathematician Jean-Claude Perez.

The scientist studied the virus in the smallest detail, which allowed him to detect elements of HIV in SARS-CoV-2. As was reported very early at Communal News, an Indian lab confirmed in February 2020 that the coronavirus had at least four protein inserts from HIV that suggests it’s bio-engineered as a biological weapon.

The virus itself is odd as it can live on cold and warm blooded hosts, which is highly unlikely to occur naturally. There are also 3 types of coronavirus that are circulating around the globe.

When the work of the Indian scientists was published, India felt [that it came] under huge pressure and it was speculated that the World Health organization, behind the scenes, tried to suppress these findings to aid China. US President Donald Trump pulled funding from WHO and also accused the organization of China favoritism. WHO made the call too late and consequently is vicariously liable for the spread of the COVID-19 as well.

Luc Montagnier claims that coronavirus was accidentally released, during the time China was trying to invent a vaccine against AIDS. Mongtagnier is 100% sure the virus is designed by molecular biologists.

RELATED RESOURCES:

Funny, as we're both aware that's not what I'm talking about.

Quote (Jere @ 26 Nov 2020 14:11)
Gotta bounce. Will go ahead an post your final setup here.

http://activistteacher.***/2020/06/covid-censorship-at-researchgate-things.html?m=1

***= Blog spot.com

https://archive.org/details/covid-censorship-at-research-gate-2

Enjoy. Masks are a lie.

You think if you twist to much other people might look?

This post was edited by Jere on Nov 26 2020 02:40pm
Nov 26 2020 02:46pm
Quote (Jere @ Nov 26 2020 02:39pm)
Funny, as we're both aware that's not what I'm talking about.

I didn’t know that’s what you were not talking about. I assumed the first link you referenced me would be relevant to our conversation, but I guess you’re acknowledging yourself that it wasn’t not relevant. You posted 5+ links, how am i to know which are relevant since you already discredited yourself a bit.

I tried to humor you with this link, however there is no article here to read at the link you provided. Do you HAVE this article?
Gold: 63.70
Nov 26 2020 02:46pm

Nov 26 2020 02:48pm
Quote (Bazi @ 26 Nov 2020 14:46)
I didn’t know that’s what you were not talking about. I assumed the first link you referenced me would be relevant to our conversation, but I guess you’re acknowledging yourself that it wasn’t not relevant. You posted 5+ links, how am i to know which are relevant since you already discredited yourself a bit.

I tried to humor you with this link, however there is no article here to read at the link you provided. Do you HAVE this article?

Assumption do what? Ass U Me

It's there. Click it, or replace the *** with what is shown minus the spaces.

You know you can't uses empty spaces in a URL right lol?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12822832842852861965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll