d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1281282283284285346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Aug 2 2021 01:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 2 2021 12:05pm)
far as i know hes walking around while others in solitary confinement for a lot less. sure seems likes its a bunch of frauds running the show.

do a special on him like you do to all those other people or your a racist :)
Gold: 1,005.00
Aug 2 2021 01:27pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 2 2021 03:05pm)
far as i know hes walking around while others in solitary confinement for a lot less. sure seems likes its a bunch of frauds running the show.

wow it says here that dude doesnt even have to pay bail; wow what a gig

Left-wing Capitol activist John Sullivan accused of violating ...
https://www.foxnews.com/ › capitol-riot-left-wing-activist-...
Feb 1, 2021 — He was released conditionally without bail on Jan. 15. Danielle Wallace. By Danielle Wallace | Fox News.

you need to do one of your specials on this dude

Even if he were in solitary confinement atm, you would still go full rabbit hole - I think it's in your genes.
Aug 2 2021 01:29pm
Quote (kenw @ Aug 2 2021 12:27pm)
Even if he were in solitary confinement atm, you would still go full rabbit hole - I think it's in your genes.

wats da matter u a racist do one of your specials on him
Aug 2 2021 02:34pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 2 2021 03:29pm)
wats da matter u a racist do one of your specials on him

If he were in solitary confinement, you'd say what is the FBI hiding? :rofl:
Aug 2 2021 02:37pm
Quote (kenw @ Aug 2 2021 01:34pm)
If he were in solitary confinement, you'd say what is the FBI hiding? :rofl:

your excuses are sounding desperate.
time to step up to the plate.
do one of your specials on him or your a racist.
Aug 4 2021 03:24pm
A federal judge on Wednesday assailed the false claims of election fraud pushed by former President Donald Trump and his supporters as she sentenced a member of the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to time served, saying the Michigan man “placed his trust in someone who repaid that trust by lying to him.”

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson told Karl Dresch, a Calumet resident in the Upper Peninsula, that he was an “enthusiastic participant” in an effort to subvert the will of the voters. But the judge said a deal with prosecutors allowing him to plead guilty to a misdemeanor was appropriate because his “actions didn’t match his rhetoric” and he didn’t hurt anyone or destroy anything at the Capitol.

Dresch, who has been locked up since his arrest in January, is being released from jail since he already served the six-month maximum sentence for the misdemeanor offense. His attorney, Jerry Ray Smith Jr., said, “I’m going to be happy to send him home” and declined additional comment.

Later Wednesday, two other Jan. 6 defendants — a Virginia couple who likewise pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges — were also sentenced, and avoided jail time. Jessica Bustle was ordered to serve two months in home confinement and her husband Joshua Bustle received one month home confinement. They will each serve two years of probation.

The three are among more than 500 people charged in the riot that sent lawmakers into hiding and disrupted the certification of President Joe Biden’s election win. About thirty defendants have pleaded guilty, mostly to misdemeanor charges. The first defendant sentenced for a felony - a Florida man who breached the Senate chamber while carrying a Trump campaign flag - received eight months behind bars.

Dresch posted pictures and videos on social media that were taken inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, which he described in one message as the “best day ever,” according to court documents. The day after the riot, he wrote of the then-vice president: “Mike Pence gave our country to the communist hordes, traitor scum like the rest of them, we have your back give the word and we will be back even stronger.”
Aug 4 2021 04:37pm
Quote (kenw @ Aug 4 2021 02:24pm)
A federal judge on Wednesday assailed the false claims of election fraud pushed by former President Donald Trump and his supporters as she sentenced a member of the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to time served, saying the Michigan man “placed his trust in someone who repaid that trust by lying to him.”

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson told Karl Dresch, a Calumet resident in the Upper Peninsula, that he was an “enthusiastic participant” in an effort to subvert the will of the voters. But the judge said a deal with prosecutors allowing him to plead guilty to a misdemeanor was appropriate because his “actions didn’t match his rhetoric” and he didn’t hurt anyone or destroy anything at the Capitol.

Dresch, who has been locked up since his arrest in January, is being released from jail since he already served the six-month maximum sentence for the misdemeanor offense. His attorney, Jerry Ray Smith Jr., said, “I’m going to be happy to send him home” and declined additional comment.

Later Wednesday, two other Jan. 6 defendants — a Virginia couple who likewise pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges — were also sentenced, and avoided jail time. Jessica Bustle was ordered to serve two months in home confinement and her husband Joshua Bustle received one month home confinement. They will each serve two years of probation.

The three are among more than 500 people charged in the riot that sent lawmakers into hiding and disrupted the certification of President Joe Biden’s election win. About thirty defendants have pleaded guilty, mostly to misdemeanor charges. The first defendant sentenced for a felony - a Florida man who breached the Senate chamber while carrying a Trump campaign flag - received eight months behind bars.

Dresch posted pictures and videos on social media that were taken inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, which he described in one message as the “best day ever,” according to court documents. The day after the riot, he wrote of the then-vice president: “Mike Pence gave our country to the communist hordes, traitor scum like the rest of them, we have your back give the word and we will be back even stronger.”

wow locked up since january. i wonder how long much of that time he languished in solitary confinement. I wonder how many beatings the guards gave him. Beat him down till he pleads guilty. while "jayden x" who said twice "we need to get this chit burning" waltzing around free. You going to do one of these specials on him or are you a racist?

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 4 2021 04:38pm
Aug 4 2021 04:44pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 4 2021 06:37pm)
wow locked up since january. i wonder how long much of that time he languished in solitary confinement. I wonder how many beatings the guards gave him. Beat him down till he pleads guilty. while "jayden x" who said twice "we need to get this chit burning" waltzing around free. You going to do one of these specials on him or are you a racist?

There are at most a handful of blacks out of the 500 arrests since it was a predominantly white insurrection, so maybe after 100 stories, you'll have your Sullivan one. I need to keep everything equitable. ;)
Gold: 12,730.67
Aug 4 2021 04:46pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 4 2021 03:37pm)

Not enough IMO.
Aug 4 2021 05:14pm
Quote (kenw @ Aug 4 2021 03:44pm)
There are at most a handful of blacks out of the 500 arrests since it was a predominantly white insurrection, so maybe after 100 stories, you'll have your Sullivan one. I need to keep everything equitable. ;)

o? so it is a racist thing

Quote (thundercock @ Aug 4 2021 03:46pm)
Not enough IMO.

well that s what i would expect from racist fascist fraud lefties. thats the kind of brutal history recorded from all fascist regimes. lot of prisons lot of beating lot of people "suicides" o wait? 4 suicides already......
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1281282283284285346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll