d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1280281282283284307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,399.70
Aug 28 2023 10:06pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 29 2023 01:40am)
ancient documents is evidence.
living systems are evidence of a creator
science has no explanation how living systems (life) could possibly be the product of some kind of accidental process. by definition that makes them supernatural and hard evidence of a creator.

all you have is you just up and decided to be 'atheist or whatever with out reasoning

Ancients documents is evidence - is that right? please go on and explain to me how this is evidence. I am waiting.

Also explain to me how life is "hard evidence" of a creator? I am sure you can explain that to me right?
If your explanation is that is must have been space papi becauae we dont know what else it cpuld have been then try again.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 29 2023 03:09am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Aug 28 2023 09:06pm)
Ancients documents is evidence - is that right? please go on and explain to me how this is evidence. I am waiting.

Also explain to me how life is "hard evidence" of a creator? I am sure you can explain that to me right?
If your explanation is that is must have been space papi becauae we dont know what else it cpuld have been then try again.

all documents are evidence. but evidence for what is what we argue about. except in your case you just dont believe. smathiest....... lets just call you a smatheist and move on

i already did
science has no explanation how living systems (life) could possibly be the product of some kind of accidental process. by definition that makes them supernatural and hard evidence of a creator.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 29 2023 03:11am
Aug 29 2023 03:22am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 29 2023 11:09am)
all documents are evidence. but evidence for what is what we argue about. except in your case you just dont believe. smathiest....... lets just call you a smatheist and move on

i already did

Thats not true.

You obviously assume that I just dont believe, but thats not how it is.

For me, god seems to be nothing but a gap filler to fill the gap of absence of other explanations. People created gods and not vice versa.
They did so to have an explanation for things that are too complex to fullly understand for them. Gods made a lot of things in ancient times that we can explain now. So they dont do those things anymore. No more lightning from Zeus today, right? We know now how that happens. It wasnt Zeus after all.

Not that I say I am always right and what I think is always a fact and gods dont exist. I am not here to prove non-existence. That would be pointless and ridiculous.

But this is just what god claims seem to be. Stories. And as long as there isnt anything to prove that its more than just stories, I dont know a single reason to believe it to be true.
If there would be anything, really ANYTHING that would point into the direction of an omnipotent being, I would look at the evidence as I look at any other evidence in my life. But I havent seen anything yet.

All I hear is things like we cant explain this, we cant explain that. macro this, creation there....this is all hot air. No evidence for anything. If you wanna prove something, prove it instead of trying to disprove something else.

This post was edited by Modulok2405 on Aug 29 2023 03:24am
Aug 29 2023 03:27am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Aug 29 2023 02:22am)
Thats not true.

You obviously assume that I just dont believe, but thats not how it is.

For me, god seems to be nothing but a gap filler to fill the gap of absence of other explanations. People created gods and not vice versa.
They did so to have an explanation for things that are too complex to fullly understand for them. Gods made a lot of things in ancient times that we can explain now.
Not that I say that what I think is a fact and gods dont exist. I am not here to prove non-existence. That would be pointless and ridiculous.

But this is just what god claims seem to be. Stories. And as long as there isnt anything to prove that its more than just stories, I dont know a single reason to believe it to be true.
If there would be anything, really ANYTHING that would point into the direction of an omnipotent being, I would look at the evidence as I look at any other evidence in my life. But I havent seen anything yet.

All I hear is things like we cant explain this, we cant explain that. macro this, creation there....this is all hot air. No evidence for anything. If you wanna prove something, prove it instead of trying to disprove something else.

science has no explanation how living systems (life) could possibly be the product of some kind of accidental process. by definition that makes them/it supernatural and hard evidence of a creator.

i am also going to assume you know nothing about scripture. has been my experience 100% no 'atheist does. no matter their boasting

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 29 2023 03:27am
Aug 29 2023 03:29am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 29 2023 11:27am)
science has no explanation how living systems (life) could possibly be the product of some kind of accidental process. by definition that makes them/it supernatural and hard evidence of a creator.

i am also going to assume you know nothing about scripture. has been my experience 100% no 'atheist does. no matter their boasting

Life is hard evidence for a creator cause it is supernatural by definition?

Please elaborate, that sounds stupid as fuck, dude...is that a serious statement?
Aug 29 2023 03:42am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 28 2023 05:11pm)
lol monkey boy still doesn't know what an atheist is or what agnostic means.

ok your a smatheist

Quote (addone @ Aug 28 2023 05:35pm)
LOL not only was it ad hominem it was whataboutism as well. TiStuff would know what logical fallacies are even if they slapped him in the face.
All he posts is angry "you are wrong", "you are bad", "monkey boy reeeee" there is no actual argument just hot air.

lol "monkey boy reeeee" funny :)

Quote (gnarjay @ Aug 28 2023 06:05pm)
I wish i could somehow get through the gobbledygook to have a real conversation with him. there has to be a trick !

your mind is to spun out in TDS.................also "monkey boy reeeeeeeeee" :)

Quote (Vastet @ Aug 28 2023 05:09pm)
Irrelevant Darwin got a lot of things wrong monkey boy it's been 200 years the science has been updated. Maybe if you started reading recent scientific data instead of ancient history you'd start making arguments that were actually applicable.
Nah we all know that you'd still be making shit up. :rofl:

your mind is the product of lesser animals "monkey boy reeeeee"

Quote (addone @ Aug 28 2023 06:48pm)
You don't. At least nothing short of physical pain till the self preservation instincts kick in. You ignore it and go above his head. Provide proof and logic. That eventually shuts them up or people who are open to being convinced by compelling evidence eventually make up the majority and his echo chamber shrinks. Even if he still remains brainwashed he isn't going to live forever. Religion will die with him and slowly be replaced by science which doesn't rely on written words and pure faith. Religion is fighting an uphill battle to prop up the fake stories, faith alone isn't enough eventually people get tired of just believing and proof will be required.

How would you convince a drunk or someone completely in lala land high on drugs or how do you convince a small child with a tantrum? Logic and reason no longer apply you are no longer dealing with your peers these are lesser animals in a human body.

science doesnt trouble scripture. you cant know this because you dont comprehend or even make the smallest effort to comprehend. all you offer is cheesy memes and .............."monkey boy reeeeeeee" :)

Quote (Vastet @ Aug 28 2023 08:43pm)
A nobody who knows nothing cries into the void and is laughed at.

vastet becoming self aware?
Aug 29 2023 03:45am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Aug 29 2023 02:29am)

Please elaborate, that sounds stupid as fuck, dude...is that a serious statement?

how come its 100% of the time i have to be the one to fish out definitions.
su·per·nat·u·ral
/ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
adjective
adjective: supernatural

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
"a supernatural being"

Aug 29 2023 03:54am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 29 2023 11:45am)
how come its 100% of the time i have to be the one to fish out definitions.
su·per·nat·u·ral
/ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
adjective
adjective: supernatural

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
"a supernatural being"

You have to fish out definitions cause you are the one who makes claims. Thats why.
You misunderstand that definition by the way. Life is not "some force".

A question: Do you think everything was considered supernatural before we were able to scientifically explain it? Is that what you think?
Aug 29 2023 03:58am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Aug 29 2023 02:54am)
You have to fish out definitions cause you are the one who makes claims. Thats why.
You misunderstand that definition by the way. Life is not "some force".

A question: Do you think everything was considered supernatural before we were able to scientifically explain it? Is that what you think?

someday you expect science to explain the origin of life through some kind of naturalistic process. if thats the "faith" you want to hold on to. but guess what though, that makes you religious
Gold: 2,195.46
Aug 29 2023 04:02am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Aug 29 2023 05:29am)

:lol:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1280281282283284307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll