d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev12802812822832843169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
May 9 2016 06:05pm
Quote (Pollster @ May 9 2016 06:29pm)
Nope, that's just hurr durr bullshit. I get why you're regurgitating it (because you're clueless), but don't bother spewing this nonsense at me: I'm obviously way too informed to buy into this. I mean this bullshit was debunked month's ago like every other one of his lies. The press isn't allowed to leave the press pen, and that's what obstructs them from being able to film the crowds (or him from any other angle but the one they use). It's open and shut.

https://twitter.com/patcaldwell/status/702363824750460928

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-michael-mayo-reporter-kicked-out-trump-rally-20160314-story.html

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/2016-media-issue-donald-trump-press-pen-campaign-reporters-campaign-lewandowski-schreckinger-213824

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/donald-trump-banned-publications

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/03/on_the_trail_with_donald_trump_s_disgusting_press_corps.html

But, you know, just keep repeating it!

Trump brings bigger crowds because he's the man keep trying to deny it our politics god...may we all serve you with our divine stupidity and let you show us the light

This post was edited by stimpy6298 on May 9 2016 06:05pm
Gold: 2,009.99
May 9 2016 06:55pm
Quote (Pollster @ May 9 2016 06:29pm)
Nope, that's just hurr durr bullshit. I get why you're regurgitating it (because you're clueless), but don't bother spewing this nonsense at me: I'm obviously way too informed to buy into this. I mean this bullshit was debunked month's ago like every other one of his lies. The press isn't allowed to leave the press pen, and that's what obstructs them from being able to film the crowds (or him from any other angle but the one they use). It's open and shut.

https://twitter.com/patcaldwell/status/702363824750460928

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-michael-mayo-reporter-kicked-out-trump-rally-20160314-story.html

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/2016-media-issue-donald-trump-press-pen-campaign-reporters-campaign-lewandowski-schreckinger-213824

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/donald-trump-banned-publications

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/03/on_the_trail_with_donald_trump_s_disgusting_press_corps.html

But, you know, just keep repeating it!

LOL, the only thing that's "hurr durr bullshit" is your self-inflated ego on a gaming forum. However I digress, please tell me more about how informed you are. I really enjoyed your link to the young fellow on Twitter, whose picture of a Trump media pin before the rally had even started, received a whomping 19 re-tweets! Or the one about the gentleman who declined to sit in the designated media pin & was asked to leave when he tried to take media pictures. Then I loved the one about Trumps "media enemy list" it was really compelling. Then your bullshit quote you posted was referencing how apparently the media isn't "allowed" to leave the pen to get close up shots of altercations in the crowd. They can swivel their cameras to encompass the crowds size any time they pleased. Don't come at me with that delusional bullshit, I'm obviously way too informed for that. Although I am interested to hear your take on why Trumps ralllys consistently garnish larger crowds than hillarys, or is that part of her genius campaign as well ?

This post was edited by IgoSoHard on May 9 2016 06:56pm
Gold: 40.42
May 9 2016 06:57pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ 9 May 2016 16:55)
LOL, the only thing that's "hurr durr bullshit" is your self-inflated ego on a gaming forum. However I digress, please tell me more about how informed you are. I really enjoyed your link to the young fellow on Twitter, whose picture of a Trump media pin before the rally had even started, received a whomping 19 re-tweets! Or the one about the gentleman who declined to sit in the designated media pin & was asked to leave when he tried to take media pictures. Then I loved the one about Trumps "media enemy list" it was really compelling. Then your bullshit quote you posted was referencing how apparently the media isn't "allowed" to leave the pen to get close up shots of altercations in the crowd. They can swivel their cameras to encompass the crowds size any time they pleased. Don't come at me with that delusional bullshit, I'm obviously way too informed to that. Although I am interested to hear your take on why Trumps ralllys consistently garnish larger crowds than hillarys, or is that part of her genius campaign as well ?

I liked how you said "Pin" twice and didn't actually address the thing about the "Media enemy list" or actually prove anything at all that you claimed at any point. It's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about and think that you can just keep typing and it'll make up for your lack of information.
May 9 2016 07:01pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ May 9 2016 07:57pm)
I liked how you said "Pin" twice and didn't actually address the thing about the "Media enemy list" or actually prove anything at all that you claimed at any point. It's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about and think that you can just keep typing and it'll make up for your lack of information.

He claimed Trump forces the media into a pen so itty bitty small, that they can't manage to swivel their cameras to show the size of the crowd. Then posted a few bullshit links that didn't back that up in any fashion. I know you're not very bright but that should suffice to help.
May 9 2016 07:04pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ 9 May 2016 17:01)
He claimed Trump forces the media into a pen so itty bitty small, that they can't manage to swivel their cameras to show the size of the crowd. Then posted a few bullshit links that didn't back that up in any fashion. I know you're not very bright but that should suffice to help.

That's... that's not what he was claiming?

I mean, it's cute and all, but crowd shots suitable for publishing aren't usually done from ground level by holding your camera up, like, really high on your tip toes. :(
May 9 2016 07:07pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ May 9 2016 08:04pm)
That's... that's not what he was claiming?

Quote (Pollster @ May 9 2016 05:01pm)
You don't see the crowd at Trump's events because he forces the traveling press into a pinned-in area, so they logistically can't pan around the room.

I apologize, I knew you were slow but I thought you could read.

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ May 9 2016 08:04pm)
I mean, it's cute and all, but crowd shots suitable for publishing aren't usually done from ground level by holding your camera up, like, really high on your tip toes. :(

I agree...which...is why I thought it was silly he's claiming they're not getting the appropriate shot because they don't have ample room...what are you not getting here

This post was edited by IgoSoHard on May 9 2016 07:10pm
May 9 2016 07:26pm
Quote (IgoSoHard @ 9 May 2016 17:07)
I apologize, I knew you were slow but I thought you could read.

I agree...which...is why I thought it was silly he's claiming they're not getting the appropriate shot because they don't have ample room...what are you not getting here

I'm just trying to figure out what you're misreading such that you think that's what he's saying. I give up. :(
Gold: 57.00
May 9 2016 07:42pm
Gold: 109.01
May 9 2016 07:49pm
Quote (excellence @ May 9 2016 08:42pm)

As a rule of thumb, double your point value for striking two pedestrians simultaneously; triple for three, and so on. Also, double all your points if you are a professional driver (bus, taxi, race car, etc).

Therefore, if we compare the demographics of people you may run over with a list of things that may make them more or less difficult to hit with a car (body dimensions, reflexes, the face a child makes as he looks into certain oblivion). The resulting chart looks something like this:

If they are in running shoes add 1 point, if they are in flip flops subtract one.

Baby or Toddler (0-4 years old): 100 pts

Adolescent (5-12 years old): 80 pts

Teenager (13-19 years old): 20 pts

Adult Male (20-64 years old): 30 pts

Adult Female (20-64 years old): 40 pts

Senior (65+ years old): 5 pts

Read more at http://www.craveonline.com/site/169657-the-official-rules-for-pedestrian-bowling#vUXD6GrAPURbKcZu.99

ACHIEVEMENTS

Little White Man Indeed. Stop at a crosswalk on a red light. When pedestrians pass in front of you, ram them.

2 points: The pedestrian squeaks on impact.
4 points: The pedestrian has a cane or walker.
5 points: The pedestrian attempts to leap out of the way but fails.
8 points: The pedestrian hesitates, and you wave that it's okay to pass.
10 points: The pedestrian is your landlord.

Fresh Air. Without slowing down, cross to the left side of the road and take out a pedestrian with your door.

3 points: The pedestrian is just exiting a building.
4 points: The pedestrian is holding no less than two bags of groceries.
6 points: Close the door just before striking a telephone pole or other object.
8 points: The pedestrian is on a crosswalk.
13 points: Use the passenger side door.

Collateral Suicide. Impact a pedestrian as you go off a bridge.

2 points: The pedestrian was considering suicide already.
6 points: The pedestrian had considered suicide and had just decided life was worth living.
8 points: Leap out of the car just before it goes over the edge.
15 points: Stay in the car and survive.

No Safe Haven. Impact a pedestrian indoors.

5 points: Shopping mall.
8 points: A spa.
13 points: Traffic school.
18 points: The top of a sky scraper.
35 points: A basement.
39 points: A legislative building.

Part of the Plan. Impact someone to whom you have just given a ride.

1 point: Pick up a hitch hiker, drive him at least a quarter mile, then have him get out and ram him.
3 points: Drive your friend to school.
7 points: Carpool with a coworker.
14 points: Carpool with your boss.

Mesmerizing. Approach the pedestrian slowly for at least twenty seconds, then accelerate and ram.

3 points: The pedestrian never saw you coming.
9 points: The pedestrian watched, stupefied.
27 points: The pedestrian had a gun pulled on you and was yelling at you to halt.

Ambush. Impact a pedestrian who is between you and the road.

4 points: Hide in an alley until the opportune moment.
7 points: Conceal your car in trees and bushes.
16 points: Wait in a building, and crash through a large window on your way to the target.
29 points: Crash through a large window on a story other than the ground level and land on the target.

That was Deliberate. Impact a famous or dangerous person.

1 point: Registered sex offender.
3 points: Politician.
6 points: Actor.
9001 points: Simon Cowell.
9 points: Barack Obama.
14 points: Bruce Willis.
15 points: A wanted terrorist.
40 points: Chuck Norris.

Only Yourself to Blame. Impact without turning on your engine.

3 points: Push your car down a hill.
10 points: Push your car along a flat plane.
12 points: Tow your car behind another, then disengage the tow line and slingshot into your target.

Karma. Impact another pedestrian polo player.

20 points.

This post was edited by Master_Zappy on May 9 2016 07:52pm
Gold: 57.00
May 9 2016 08:03pm
Quote (Master_Zappy @ 9 May 2016 21:49)
http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2011/06/file_169657_0_bowling-642x362.jpg

As a rule of thumb, double your point value for striking two pedestrians simultaneously; triple for three, and so on. Also, double all your points if you are a professional driver (bus, taxi, race car, etc).

Therefore, if we compare the demographics of people you may run over with a list of things that may make them more or less difficult to hit with a car (body dimensions, reflexes, the face a child makes as he looks into certain oblivion). The resulting chart looks something like this:

If they are in running shoes add 1 point, if they are in flip flops subtract one.

Baby or Toddler (0-4 years old): 100 pts

Adolescent (5-12 years old): 80 pts

Teenager (13-19 years old): 20 pts

Adult Male (20-64 years old): 30 pts

Adult Female (20-64 years old): 40 pts

Senior (65+ years old): 5 pts

Read more at http://www.craveonline.com/site/169657-the-official-rules-for-pedestrian-bowling#vUXD6GrAPURbKcZu.99

ACHIEVEMENTS

Little White Man Indeed. Stop at a crosswalk on a red light. When pedestrians pass in front of you, ram them.

2 points: The pedestrian squeaks on impact.
4 points: The pedestrian has a cane or walker.
5 points: The pedestrian attempts to leap out of the way but fails.
8 points: The pedestrian hesitates, and you wave that it's okay to pass.
10 points: The pedestrian is your landlord.

Fresh Air. Without slowing down, cross to the left side of the road and take out a pedestrian with your door.

3 points: The pedestrian is just exiting a building.
4 points: The pedestrian is holding no less than two bags of groceries.
6 points: Close the door just before striking a telephone pole or other object.
8 points: The pedestrian is on a crosswalk.
13 points: Use the passenger side door.

Collateral Suicide. Impact a pedestrian as you go off a bridge.

2 points: The pedestrian was considering suicide already.
6 points: The pedestrian had considered suicide and had just decided life was worth living.
8 points: Leap out of the car just before it goes over the edge.
15 points: Stay in the car and survive.

No Safe Haven. Impact a pedestrian indoors.

5 points: Shopping mall.
8 points: A spa.
13 points: Traffic school.
18 points: The top of a sky scraper.
35 points: A basement.
39 points: A legislative building.

Part of the Plan. Impact someone to whom you have just given a ride.

1 point: Pick up a hitch hiker, drive him at least a quarter mile, then have him get out and ram him.
3 points: Drive your friend to school.
7 points: Carpool with a coworker.
14 points: Carpool with your boss.

Mesmerizing. Approach the pedestrian slowly for at least twenty seconds, then accelerate and ram.

3 points: The pedestrian never saw you coming.
9 points: The pedestrian watched, stupefied.
27 points: The pedestrian had a gun pulled on you and was yelling at you to halt.

Ambush. Impact a pedestrian who is between you and the road.

4 points: Hide in an alley until the opportune moment.
7 points: Conceal your car in trees and bushes.
16 points: Wait in a building, and crash through a large window on your way to the target.
29 points: Crash through a large window on a story other than the ground level and land on the target.

That was Deliberate. Impact a famous or dangerous person.

1 point: Registered sex offender.
3 points: Politician.
6 points: Actor.
9001 points: Simon Cowell.
9 points: Barack Obama.
14 points: Bruce Willis.
15 points: A wanted terrorist.
40 points: Chuck Norris.

Only Yourself to Blame. Impact without turning on your engine.

3 points: Push your car down a hill.
10 points: Push your car along a flat plane.
12 points: Tow your car behind another, then disengage the tow line and slingshot into your target.

Karma. Impact another pedestrian polo player.

20 points.

:hail:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12802812822832843169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll