d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Middle East Topic
Prev127282930Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.37
Sep 2 2018 08:45am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 2 2018 09:45am)

Yep. Mei bon fa.

This post was edited by Ep0ch on Sep 2 2018 08:46am
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 9 2018 01:11pm

This pic seems to generate two reactions. The statement in blue (top), or the statement in white (bottom). I choose the statement at the bottom. Why?

Because when a culture or country or religion has difficulties with another culture or country or religion, there are really only two ways to deal with that difference of opinion.

1. You can sit down, talk it out, and compromise.
2. You can attack or overrun the person or group with differing opinion.

I honestly don't see islam or the muslims, trying option one.m I haven't seen them ever trying to compromise. Muslims seems to choose to either overrun or attack.
Every time I hear about muslims individually or in gangs, raping women of other cultures or races, I'm like why would so many muslims do that. I can see the occasional rape here and there. (not condoning) But there seems to be an excessive amount.
Then I realize this is the "overrun" option.

Anyways, these are some of the reasons I think the statement at the bottom of the pic is more true.

Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 9 2018 01:26pm
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 9 2018 12:11pm)
https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aq7q9vP_460s.jpg

This pic seems to generate two reactions. The statement in blue (top), or the statement in white (bottom). I choose the statement at the bottom. Why?

Because when a culture or country or religion has difficulties with another culture or country or religion, there are really only two ways to deal with that difference of opinion.

1. You can sit down, talk it out, and compromise.
2. You can attack or overrun the person or group with differing opinion.

I honestly don't see islam or the muslims, trying option one.m I haven't seen them ever trying to compromise. Muslims seems to choose to either overrun or attack.
Every time I hear about muslims individually or in gangs, raping women of other cultures or races, I'm like why would so many muslims do that. I can see the occasional rape here and there. (not condoning) But there seems to be an excessive amount.
Then I realize this is the "overrun" option.

Anyways, these are some of the reasons I think the statement at the bottom of the pic is more true.

Good God man

and if they as a group were as dangerous as you think they are we would all be dead

before getting into serious convo you might wanna research your 9gag pics
Sep 9 2018 01:30pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 9 2018 03:26pm)
Good God man

and if they as a group were as dangerous as you think they are we would all be dead

Blah, blah, blah.

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 9 2018 01:31pm
Sep 17 2018 07:01am

U.S. State Department revokes PLO ambassador family visas: envoy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-palestinians/u-s-state-department-revokes-plo-ambassador-family-visas-envoy-idUSKCN1LW0RE

“The State Department informed our colleagues, as part of the discussion on the closure, that the visas of my wife and children are dependent on the PLO delegation and as such will not be valid after the closure of the office and that if they wanted to stay they would have to change their immigration status,” Zomlot said.

He added: “This goes against diplomatic norms. Children, spouses and family have nothing to do with political rows.”

Sometimes it amazes me that Palestinians think that we would leave potential insurgents IN the US during this "disagreement" with Palestine. People who aren't working towards citizenship to begin with.
I really can't understand why the Arab world is so intent on crushing Israel, which is what this really amounts to.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 18 2018 03:00pm
White Helmets stealing children for 'chemical attack' theater in Idlib

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/438645-children-kidnapped-idlib-syria/
Gold: 268.15
Sep 18 2018 03:25pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 9 2018 09:26pm)
Good God man

I lived for 2500 years in a Muslim country.
And I have one thing to say about the Muslims.

Muslims are the tormentors of their own children.

I rather like the muslims, tho.
They aren't so bad.
But they are the tormentors of their own children.

Their will torment your children if you are not watchful.

I know that.

https://image.ibb.co/nDH46d/child_torturers.jpg

Muslims like to torture children.

Look at History.

The Muslims attacked the Maghreb, and they converted it by force.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_the_Maghreb

Catholics used Catholicism to unite their people, but they did not impose the religion.
They scared people with hellish stories, but they did not threaten to kill them.

Islam is the only religion that forbids not to believe in God.

The reason we are not all dead is because Muslims are not very smart.
Gold: 63,142.89
Sep 19 2018 12:51am
Alright y'all listen up, I got the solution to the Israel/Palestine crisis right here:

Have Google go in and and wire up Google Fiber internet in areas around the Holy Land but don't connect anything inside the supposedly sacred area that everyone is fighting over.

When the next generation of kids grow up, they will care way more about the good internet than about some ancient religious bullshit. They will all eagerly move out to the areas with Fiber. The dispute over the Holy Land will just sorta work itself out naturally.
Gold: 260.11
Sep 19 2018 02:05am
Catholics did not impose their religion :rofl:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev127282930Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll