d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1278279280281Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 32,517.50
Oct 6 2024 10:52am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 6 2024 05:38pm)
I'm actually explaining to you why the statement you made about "Trump getting Musk rich" is a total fallacy.

I owned shares of Tesla in 2008 and I almost sold them because the company wasn't making any money. If it wasn't for Obama I wouldn't have made money.

Why do you think when you call me a "Trumper/Righty" I call you a "Scotty/ignorant". I made more money while Democrats are in office then Republicans.

You don't know what you are talking about again. I made my living trading energy commodities. Just like I tell "Gnarjay". Please stop lol :rofl: :rofl:

edit: Once again and this isn't me being rude but you are from Scotland and I'm guessing up until 2016 and the "MAGA movement" you literally knew very little of "American politics/finance"

I love when people who aren't invested in the stock market tell me about how "left/right" policies make one sider richer then the other. They both enrich themselves why do you think I don't support either side? Laughable really for me.

I didn't call you anything :rofl:
You have a crippling lack of self awareness, best of luck.
Gold: 284.50
Oct 6 2024 11:06am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 6 Oct 2024 11:52)
I didn't call you anything :rofl:
You have a crippling lack of self awareness, best of luck.

The entire forum knows this is untrue.

I'm not the only person you do this too.

You put people in ideological boxes because you are incapable of grasping that some people aren't political and don't make decisions based on the "political circus" in front of them their entire life.

Wealthy people do not concern themselves with the left/right ideolog. As a capitalist you take advantage of anything/everything to increase your chances of success.

Elon Musk cozying up to Trump is because he got rich off the left and now that he knows the right is about to regain control he's posturing himself to once again make a ton of money off the next administration.

That's what you are "right" about. He will get richer when Trump gets in but its' not for the reasons you stated. Anyone whose been active in the market the last 15 years knows this.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Oct 6 2024 11:07am
Oct 6 2024 11:10am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 6 2024 06:06pm)
The entire forum knows this is untrue.

I'm not the only person you do this too.

You put people in ideological boxes because you are incapable of grasping that some people aren't political and don't make decisions based on the "political circus" in front of them their entire life.

Wealthy people do not concern themselves with the left/right ideolog. As a capitalist you take advantage of anything/everything to increase your chances of success.

Elon Musk cozying up to Trump is because he got rich off the left and now that he knows the right is about to regain control he's posturing himself to once again make a ton of money off the next administration.

That's what you are "right" about. He will get richer when Trump gets in but its' not for the reasons you stated. Anyone whose been active in the market the last 15 years knows this.

I make general statements about the right or Trumpists or any group I want.
If you openly associate yourself with those labels, that is your prerogative; Don't feel personally attacked by anything I say, I literally don't read your posts in full or think about you at all.
Gold: 284.50
Oct 6 2024 11:16am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 6 Oct 2024 12:10)
I make general statements about the right or Trumpists or any group I want.
If you openly associate yourself with those labels, that is your prerogative; Don't feel personally attacked by anything I say, I literally don't read your posts in full or think about you at all.

When you get verbal'd and bodied on an issue this is what you retort too.

I'm just here to point the gaping holes in your shit-can statements that are easily refuted.

Look at you dodge me mentioning the Obama Administration being the sole reason Musk is a billionaire a hundred times over and how I made money because the government cut him a fat "green tax credit" to save his floundering company Tesla.

What's your response. Zilch. Not a fuckin' thing.

This is why when I see eviscerate you and then you dip, duck, and dodge I'm literally laughing over here.

Don't refute what I said in my OP just deflect some more bud.
Oct 6 2024 12:17pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 6 2024 06:16pm)
When you get verbal'd and bodied on an issue this is what you retort too.

I'm just here to point the gaping holes in your shit-can statements that are easily refuted.

Look at you dodge me mentioning the Obama Administration being the sole reason Musk is a billionaire a hundred times over and how I made money because the government cut him a fat "green tax credit" to save his floundering company Tesla.

What's your response. Zilch. Not a fuckin' thing.

This is why when I see ^Goomshill eviscerate you and then you dip, duck, and dodge I'm literally laughing over here.

Don't refute what I said in my OP just deflect some more bud.

Quote me
Gold: 104,563.85
Oct 6 2024 12:23pm
Imagine being upset at the person who has an interest in something and wanting to support that something.
I swear the left has no class or standards.

I'm not upset with the washed up musicians and bad actors who don't like Trump.
They have a vested interest in being mediocre.

while others, 'Cough Elon Musk', Have a vested interest in greatness.
SpaceX and Trump were on great terms.

Trump created Space Force. it's not hard to figure out.

This post was edited by Mondain on Oct 6 2024 12:25pm
Gold: 104,563.85
Oct 6 2024 01:00pm
President Trump Holds a Rally in Juneau, WI - 10/6/24

Another HUGE Rally!

Live :bouncy:

Oct 6 2024 01:05pm
Quote (Mondain @ Oct 6 2024 08:00pm)
President Trump Holds a Rally in Juneau, WI - 10/6/24

Another HUGE Rally!

Live :bouncy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_FZAkTh-Og

Yuge
Gold: 19,646.95
Oct 6 2024 01:45pm
Quote (Mondain @ Oct 6 2024 11:23am)

while others, 'Cough Elon Musk', Have a vested interest in greatness.
SpaceX and Trump were on great terms.

Trump created Space Force. it's not hard to figure out.

he has a vested interest in an oligarchy and furthering his own financial status, just like Trump

theyre both grifters of the highest degree. youre right, its not hard to figure out but for some reason you dont want to figure it out
Gold: 0.69
Oct 6 2024 01:53pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Oct 6 2024 12:05pm)
Yuge

Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 6 2024 12:45pm)
he has a vested interest in an oligarchy and furthering his own financial status, just like Trump
theyre both grifters of the highest degree. youre right, its not hard to figure out but for some reason you dont want to figure it out

when lefties were told to take the trump juice they sat in the chair and rolled up their sleeve. when they are told to take the musk brain chip?.........................

This post was edited by TiStuff on Oct 6 2024 01:53pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1278279280281Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll