d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1278279280281282346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,535.52
Jul 27 2021 09:42am
Quote (kenw @ Jul 27 2021 03:20am)
I have found you or your clone in a debate - homeschooled trad con as wife, nationalist (white), Christian, etc. His opening statement at 1:54 eerily sounds like something you'd spew verbatim on here. It's just weird seeing people like you out in the open - normally they are on 4chan or on some red pill based platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-SfiknxqwY

Cool story bro
Gold: 0.69
Jul 27 2021 10:47pm
BREAKING Violent video of the Capitol Insurrection Just Released - Viewer Discretion is Advised 7/27
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UCqUCJk1iiIK/
Gold: 1,005.00
Jul 28 2021 03:03pm
Just boys being boys, amirite? Locker room talk as the white Christians say.

-----

Ex-cop who stormed US Capitol is jailed after buying 37 guns and posting that 'violence' is better than 'peaceful protest'

Washington (CNN)A Virginia police officer who was fired after storming the US Capitol was jailed Wednesday by a federal judge because he ordered a large stockpile of guns and ammunition after his January arrest, and posted online in support of future political violence.

Thomas Robertson, a retired Army Reservist who later worked for the Rocky Mount Police Department, was one of the first rioters charged by the Justice Department.

He was released in January but re-arrested last month after investigators said they found a rifle and bomb-making material in his home, and also learned that he recently bought another 37 guns on the Internet. The decision from Judge Christopher Cooper means Robertson will stay behind bars until his case is resolved, which could take months or even drag into 2022.
His lawyer said Robertson is in solitary confinement, for his own safety, because he's a former police officer.

'The physical violence we experienced was horrific and devastating': Officers recount harrowing events of Capitol insurrection

"There is probable cause to believe that Robertson committed a felony -- willfully shipping or transporting firearms and ammunition despite being under felony indictment," Cooper wrote in a ruling, concluding that there was no way to protect the public without keeping Robertson in jail.

"Robertson's procurement of these dangerous weapons under the surrounding circumstances heightens the risk to public safety," Cooper added.

The case highlights why prosecutors, federal judges, and national security officials have warned of continued political violence from disillusioned supporters of former President Donald Trump.
Prosecutors say Robertson called for more violence after January 6. He allegedly posted online that "the only voice these people will now listen to is violence," so people should "buckle armor or just stay at home." After that, prosecutors said, Robertson started purchasing more weapons.

"I have learned that if you peacefully protest than you will be arrested, fired, be put on a no-fly list," he allegedly posted on an online gun forum last month. "I have learned very well that if you dip your toe into the Rubicon... cross it. Cross it hard and violent and play for all the marbles."

Robertson's lawyers argued unsuccessfully for his release. They claimed he is an "antique gun lover" and that the rifle in his bedroom was from World War II. They also said the alleged pipe bomb was "inert" and meant for training, because Robertson was a law enforcement instructor.
Jul 28 2021 03:14pm
Quote (kenw @ Jul 28 2021 02:03pm)
Just boys being boys, amirite? Locker room talk as the white Christians say.

-----

Ex-cop who stormed US Capitol is jailed after buying 37 guns and posting that 'violence' is better than 'peaceful protest'

Washington (CNN)A Virginia police officer who was fired after storming the US Capitol was jailed Wednesday by a federal judge because he ordered a large stockpile of guns and ammunition after his January arrest, and posted online in support of future political violence.

Thomas Robertson, a retired Army Reservist who later worked for the Rocky Mount Police Department, was one of the first rioters charged by the Justice Department.

He was released in January but re-arrested last month after investigators said they found a rifle and bomb-making material in his home, and also learned that he recently bought another 37 guns on the Internet. The decision from Judge Christopher Cooper means Robertson will stay behind bars until his case is resolved, which could take months or even drag into 2022.
His lawyer said Robertson is in solitary confinement, for his own safety, because he's a former police officer.

'The physical violence we experienced was horrific and devastating': Officers recount harrowing events of Capitol insurrection

"There is probable cause to believe that Robertson committed a felony -- willfully shipping or transporting firearms and ammunition despite being under felony indictment," Cooper wrote in a ruling, concluding that there was no way to protect the public without keeping Robertson in jail.

"Robertson's procurement of these dangerous weapons under the surrounding circumstances heightens the risk to public safety," Cooper added.

The case highlights why prosecutors, federal judges, and national security officials have warned of continued political violence from disillusioned supporters of former President Donald Trump.
Prosecutors say Robertson called for more violence after January 6. He allegedly posted online that "the only voice these people will now listen to is violence," so people should "buckle armor or just stay at home." After that, prosecutors said, Robertson started purchasing more weapons.

"I have learned that if you peacefully protest than you will be arrested, fired, be put on a no-fly list," he allegedly posted on an online gun forum last month. "I have learned very well that if you dip your toe into the Rubicon... cross it. Cross it hard and violent and play for all the marbles."

Robertson's lawyers argued unsuccessfully for his release. They claimed he is an "antique gun lover" and that the rifle in his bedroom was from World War II. They also said the alleged pipe bomb was "inert" and meant for training, because Robertson was a law enforcement instructor.

lol "Ex-cop who stormed US Capitol is jailed after buying 37 guns and posting that 'violence' is better than 'peaceful protest'"
lol he stormed the US capitol. what a leftie clown show, are you taking a creative writing class and practicing here?
Jul 28 2021 08:25pm
Ex-New York senate candidate charged in Capitol riot asked friends to delete Jan. 6 video.

Daniel Christmann was taken into custody Wednesday on charges of disorderly conduct, entering a restricted building and demonstrating in a Capitol building.

A former candidate for the New York state senate charged in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol asked people to delete videos and photos of him inside the building after his friends began to get arrested.

Daniel Christmann was taken into custody Wednesday on charges of disorderly conduct, entering a restricted building and demonstrating in a Capitol building, according to the Department of Justice.

Federal authorities said several people reached out to investigators with the FBI to provide information on Christmann's participation in the riot. A criminal complaint states that Christmann made several posts on his "dannyforsenate" Instagram account showing a large crowd of people inside the Capitol.

He had also shared a video of a man yelling, "We want Nancy ...we want the rest of them." The FBI said it believes the man, who was not Christmann, was referring to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and other lawmakers.

Surveillance video also showed Christmann climbing through a window to get inside the building. Several screengrabs from the video, which were included in the complaint, showed him standing in the crowd holding his cellphone.

According to investigators, Christmann had multiple conversations on social media in which he confirmed he was at the riot. In one message, he wrote, "Yeah im not going to lie. I wasn't one of the first people in. When realized it was happening I was scaling walls and s---."

When asked if he went inside the building, Christmann responded, "How could I not?"

After two of Christmann's friends got arrested, authorities said he began messaging people on social media to ask them to remove videos and photos of him in the riot. "So delete them," he wrote in one message, according to the complaint. "My friend Jake got taken in and my campaign manager from this summer got taken in. Its go time on the end of times."

His attorney did not immediately respond to a request for comment Wednesday and Christmann could not be reached.

Christmann launched a failed bid in 2020 to become the presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party, according to CNBC. He later ran and again failed as a Libertarian candidate for New York state's 18th Senate District, which includes the Williamsburg, Greenpoint and Bushwick neighborhoods.
Jul 29 2021 05:06am
Quote (kenw @ Jul 28 2021 07:25pm)
Ex-New York senate candidate charged in Capitol riot asked friends to delete Jan. 6 video.

Daniel Christmann was taken into custody Wednesday on charges of disorderly conduct, entering a restricted building and demonstrating in a Capitol building.

A former candidate for the New York state senate charged in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol asked people to delete videos and photos of him inside the building after his friends began to get arrested.

Daniel Christmann was taken into custody Wednesday on charges of disorderly conduct, entering a restricted building and demonstrating in a Capitol building, according to the Department of Justice.

Federal authorities said several people reached out to investigators with the FBI to provide information on Christmann's participation in the riot. A criminal complaint states that Christmann made several posts on his "dannyforsenate" Instagram account showing a large crowd of people inside the Capitol.

He had also shared a video of a man yelling, "We want Nancy ...we want the rest of them." The FBI said it believes the man, who was not Christmann, was referring to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and other lawmakers.

Surveillance video also showed Christmann climbing through a window to get inside the building. Several screengrabs from the video, which were included in the complaint, showed him standing in the crowd holding his cellphone.

According to investigators, Christmann had multiple conversations on social media in which he confirmed he was at the riot. In one message, he wrote, "Yeah im not going to lie. I wasn't one of the first people in. When realized it was happening I was scaling walls and s---."

When asked if he went inside the building, Christmann responded, "How could I not?"

After two of Christmann's friends got arrested, authorities said he began messaging people on social media to ask them to remove videos and photos of him in the riot. "So delete them," he wrote in one message, according to the complaint. "My friend Jake got taken in and my campaign manager from this summer got taken in. Its go time on the end of times."

His attorney did not immediately respond to a request for comment Wednesday and Christmann could not be reached.

Christmann launched a failed bid in 2020 to become the presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party, according to CNBC. He later ran and again failed as a Libertarian candidate for New York state's 18th Senate District, which includes the Williamsburg, Greenpoint and Bushwick neighborhoods.

o wow dud really "disorderly conduct" call the FBI lol leftie goof ball world
Gold: 2,170.00
Jul 29 2021 05:55am
Quote (kenw @ Jul 27 2021 08:20am)
I have found you or your clone in a debate - homeschooled trad con as wife, nationalist (white), Christian, etc. His opening statement at 1:54 eerily sounds like something you'd spew verbatim on here. It's just weird seeing people like you out in the open - normally they are on 4chan or on some red pill based platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-SfiknxqwY

I am not christian, but he is 100% correct.

Also love your racist way of noticing he is white. If he was black and said the same, would have been better?
Jul 29 2021 01:39pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Jul 29 2021 07:55am)
I am not christian, but he is 100% correct.

Also love your racist way of noticing he is white. If he was black and said the same, would have been better?

A vast majority of black Republicans who date outside their race are self-loathing racists, so yes if it were Candace Owens, I'd say the same. Also aside from religious affiliation or lack thereof, online racist cowards are very like-minded, so it's not surprising that his little monologue is euphonious to your ears.
Jul 29 2021 01:44pm
Quote (kenw @ Jul 29 2021 12:39pm)
A vast majority of black Republicans who date outside their race are self-loathing racists, so yes if it were Candace Owens, I'd say the same. Also aside from religious affiliation or lack thereof, online racist cowards are very like-minded, so it's not surprising that his little monologue is euphonious to your ears.

i dont think any one here is as obsessed with race as you are. gotta be a hel of a thing
Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2021 02:45pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 29 2021 03:44pm)
i dont think any one here is as obsessed with race as you are. gotta be a hel of a thing

second this :rofl:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1278279280281282346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll