d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1277278279
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 103,873.85
Oct 5 2024 09:23pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 6 2024 03:07am)
https://i.imgur.com/kNdMHj1.jpeg

he is such a fuckin weirdo lol

Elon Musk was so excited to be up there :rofl:
His message was clear and concise, people have to go vote.
His Dark Maga reference was amusing, man is memeing in real life.

Thanks again for your Trump 2024 support gnarjay :)
Gold: 0.69
Oct 5 2024 11:13pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 5 2024 08:07pm)
https://i.imgur.com/kNdMHj1.jpeg

he is such a fuckin weirdo lol

that chit is just funny. what wasnt funny is criminals that wore two cuck masks harassing me for 2 years calling me things like hog racist homophobe whyte supremacist non essential because i wouldnt wear face diaper lie or get jabbed up with poison. so what the hel i care if elon jumps around???
Oct 6 2024 12:21am
Quote (gnarjay @ Oct 5 2024 07:32pm)

ya ? remember "dark brandon" obviously clowning back with dark maga
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dark+brandon+meme+&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&ghc=1&lq=0&pq=dark+brandon+meme+&sc=10-18&sk=&cvid=7C122024E4C443F18F6294D37054B2A1&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&ghpl=

This post was edited by TiStuff on Oct 6 2024 12:25am
Gold: 22,164.69
Oct 6 2024 01:59am
So now we're going to get a wave of headlines where liberal media criticizes both Trump and a Vietnam veteran purple heart recipient for giving his medal to Trump in recognition of getting shot in service of his country.
I mean yeah, he's not military, it doesn't entitle you to a purple heart, he isn't a valid holder. And yet, the guy who gave it to him recognizes Trump's near-death wounding as comparable to his own
So we're going to get a bunch of people who haven't been shot in public service, denouncing both Trump and that veteran.

So how do ethics and propriety work here? Trump didn't solicit it. Someone who earned it, gave it to him of his own accord. Trump has simply received it, he isn't going around claiming to be a military veteran. Was Trump supposed to push the old guy to the ground and tell him to fuck off? He offered to give the veteran a chance to speak to the audience himself, but he simply told Trump to "keep saying what you've been saying"

I'd guess like a president receiving gifts, the proper channel is to have it placed in a separately managed display or storage, then returned to the family at their request or the veteran's death or so on. Or keep it on display indefinitely if that's their wish.
Oct 6 2024 06:45am
Quote (Goomshill @ Oct 6 2024 12:59am)
So now we're going to get a wave of headlines where liberal media criticizes both Trump and a Vietnam veteran purple heart recipient for giving his medal to Trump in recognition of getting shot in service of his country.
I mean yeah, he's not military, it doesn't entitle you to a purple heart, he isn't a valid holder. And yet, the guy who gave it to him recognizes Trump's near-death wounding as comparable to his own
So we're going to get a bunch of people who haven't been shot in public service, denouncing both Trump and that veteran.

So how do ethics and propriety work here? Trump didn't solicit it. Someone who earned it, gave it to him of his own accord. Trump has simply received it, he isn't going around claiming to be a military veteran. Was Trump supposed to push the old guy to the ground and tell him to fuck off? He offered to give the veteran a chance to speak to the audience himself, but he simply told Trump to "keep saying what you've been saying"

I'd guess like a president receiving gifts, the proper channel is to have it placed in a separately managed display or storage, then returned to the family at their request or the veteran's death or so on. Or keep it on display indefinitely if that's their wish.

some soldier gave his purple heart to trump, wow :)
Gold: 4,404.67
Oct 6 2024 07:44am
Quote (gnarjay @ 6 Oct 2024 04:32)

If Beyoncé appears at a Harris rally, does that mean that she's part of Harris' campaign team? Or does it merely mean that she's a supporter of the Harris campaign?

And when it comes to supporters, I'd argue that donations are far more impactful than appearing on stage. If you think Bezos, Bloomberg or Soros don't want - in your words - "in on the grift" during a theoretical Harris administration and are just donating to her out of the goodness of their heart, I got a bridge to sell you.

The simple tldr is that you, and liberals in general, are butthurt because one of the well-known persons on the planet has begun showing support for Trump and MAGA in public. Musk coming out as a Trump supporter is an assault on the Democrats' long-standing hegemony over the cultural and media spheres.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Oct 6 2024 07:45am
Gold: 32,517.50
Oct 6 2024 08:23am
Musk hoping for that juicy tax cut while he offshores American manufacturing to China.

The working class right wing thinking that billionaires are fighting their corner is peak insanity.
Gold: 284.50
Oct 6 2024 09:58am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 6 Oct 2024 09:23)
Musk hoping for that juicy tax cut while he offshores American manufacturing to China.

The working class right wing thinking that billionaires are fighting their corner is peak insanity.

Did you forget what the Barack Obama administration did for Elon Musk and Tesla?

The only reason he was at one point richest man in the world was because Obama bailed out his failing endeavor and gave people $15,000 "green tax refund" if they bought his "electric sports car".

His company would've went bankrupt(electric cars aren't new) but was bailed out by Obama.

You can thank the Dems for making Musk vastly richer.

Once again don't expect a person from Scotland to know what was happening between 2008-2016 in America.

Nice try though.
Gold: 32,517.50
Oct 6 2024 10:17am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Oct 6 2024 04:58pm)
Did you forget what the Barack Obama administration did for Elon Musk and Tesla?

The only reason he was at one point richest man in the world was because Obama bailed out his failing endeavor and gave people $15,000 "green tax refund" if they bought his "electric sports car".

His company would've went bankrupt(electric cars aren't new) but was bailed out by Obama.

You can thank the Dems for making Musk vastly richer.

Once again don't expect a person from Scotland to know what was happening between 2008-2016 in America.

Nice try though.

You've made several posts about me being Scottish, what is your problem?
You don't need to manifest your feelings of inferiority to a more well endowed nation on a daily basis.

It's giving, weakness.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1277278279
Add Reply New Topic New Poll