d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1276277278279280307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 28 2023 03:25pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 28 2023 02:21pm)

Pope good when he says something that fits their narrative.

Pope bad and literally evil at all other times, Catholic church rapes kids, etc.
Gold: 16,514.00
Aug 28 2023 03:28pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 28 2023 02:21pm)

Im not religious so no, dont Christians and Catholics listen to him though? at least they are supposed to

This post was edited by gnarjay on Aug 28 2023 03:28pm
Gold: 16,965.66
Aug 28 2023 03:30pm
its funny every time someone try to disprove the Bible they go from being an atheist to a Christian believer in God.
they made a movie based on a true story you should watch it
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6113488/
so many well know atheist try to disprove God and become believers
https://strangenotions.com/flew/
most notable in recent times is
C.S. Lewis
read his story.
our life time here is a blink of an eye 99 yrs is nothing, but you can choose to live the rest of your life in hell in misery
or actually believe in the God who created the heavens and earth and live in eternity in Heaven with Him
there are so many holes in the big bang theory they called it swiss cheese, but just read up and see for yourself
don't just make claims... research and find out on your own
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 28 2023 03:35pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Aug 28 2023 02:28pm)
Im not religious so no, dont Christians and Catholics listen to him though? at least they are supposed to

ya........ you have alot to learn about the catholic institution and christianity.
what you believe about it now is what is commonly thought about it. like so many thing you are taught lies. we are all taught lies.
when I first started questioning thing one of the things i did was compare the catholic institution to scripture. in a nut shell, its not a match.

i spent most my life irreligious. indoctrinated by the tax taker system. its a rude awakening when you learn so much of what we are taught is total crap. lol :) i remember being so angry
Gold: 16,965.66
Aug 28 2023 03:58pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 28 2023 02:35pm)
ya........ you have alot to learn about the catholic institution and Christianity.
what you believe about it now is what is commonly thought about it. like so many thing you are taught lies. we are all taught lies.
when I first started questioning thing one of the things i did was compare the catholic institution to scripture. in a nut shell, its not a match.

i spent most my life irreligious. indoctrinated by the tax taker system. its a rude awakening when you learn so much of what we are taught is total crap. lol :) i remember being so angry

please don't compare Catholicism to believing in God and Jesus Christ. religion and rules are a different ballgame altogether. God says the 2 most important rules are Love God and Love people.
If you truly do those 2 things everything else falls in place. If you love people then you're not try to cheat, or scam them or kill them, so just focus on what is factual in the bible and not religion and their rules.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 28 2023 03:59pm
Quote (El1te @ Aug 29 2023 08:30am)
Atheists claim there is no God.

You're thinking of Agnostics, who don't claim anything.

Here is how I see it. Theists claim there is a god but have no practical way to prove it. Essentially faith only argument. "I believe what I read therefore its true"

Atheists dont acually exist its a term that theists came up with. There is nothing to prove more accurately atheists are disprovers. Atheists are not believers of no god/s they are disbelievers because there is nothing to believe in the first place. Just like there are no antiPeterPanists or antiThreeLittlePiggists or Antifictitionists. We don't have a special name for people who don't believe in Peter Pan or the three little pigs because these are works of fiction. And since there is no proof and no tangible way to verify fictitious claims there is no need to create a term for people who don't agree with you.

We have names for people who do believe in fairytales though.
Theists are a specially classified fiction believer. Instead of believing all the magic, all fictitious characters or any book they believe in one particular storybook only certain kinds of magic and only certain kinds of magical creatures.

Agnostics are also unbelievers but with a maybe thrown in there.

This post was edited by addone on Aug 28 2023 04:01pm
Aug 28 2023 04:07pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 28 2023 02:35pm)
ya........ you have alot to learn about the catholic institution and christianity.

catholics and Christians ARE institutionalized/indoctrinated
Aug 28 2023 04:16pm
Quote (Randz66 @ Aug 28 2023 02:58pm)
please don't compare Catholicism to believing in God and Jesus Christ. religion and rules are a different ballgame altogether. God says the 2 most important rules are Love God and Love people.
If you truly do those 2 things everything else falls in place. If you love people then you're not try to cheat, or scam them or kill them, so just focus on what is factual in the bible and not religion and their rules.

:)
Aug 28 2023 04:19pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 28 2023 02:59pm)
Here is how I see it. Theists claim there is a god but have no practical way to prove it. Essentially faith only argument. "I believe what I read therefore its true"

Atheists dont acually exist its a term that theists came up with. There is nothing to prove more accurately atheists are disprovers. Atheists are not believers of no god/s they are disbelievers because there is nothing to believe in the first place. Just like there are no antiPeterPanists or antiThreeLittlePiggists or Antifictitionists. We don't have a special name for people who don't believe in Peter Pan or the three little pigs because these are works of fiction. And since there is no proof and no tangible way to verify fictitious claims there is no need to create a term for people who don't agree with you.

We have names for people who do believe in fairytales though.
Theists are a specially classified fiction believer. Instead of believing all the magic, all fictitious characters or any book they believe in one particular storybook only certain kinds of magic and only certain kinds of magical creatures.

Agnostics are also unbelievers but with a maybe thrown in there.

lol addone been out reading more dogchit atheist arguments

Quote (gnarjay @ Aug 28 2023 03:07pm)
catholics and Christians ARE institutionalized/indoctrinated

assertion fallacy. the refuge for lack of reasoned argument
Aug 28 2023 04:23pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 28 2023 03:19pm)

assertion fallacy. the refuge for lack of reasoned argument

you'd know wouldnt you? King of the Fallacies
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1276277278279280307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll