d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1276277278279280487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 31 2022 12:05am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 31 2022 10:28am)
lets go back a few post and bring up the tapeats sand stone layer again. what is its total area of coverage?

all of a sudden? CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.......................... i been showing you the evidence its right in your face. your the evidence. living systems are evidence (life). we can now see living systems at the molecular level.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET gota be kooked out of your mind if you really really reaLLY believe this stuff has been explained by naturalistic means. even kook dawkins is willing to consider "the aliens did it" and thats bad if number one atheist kook monkey to man dawkins says that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdF3mnyS1p0

Psalm 19:1
King James Version
19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

and the atheist says "nu huuuuh....... nothing exploded n dats wut made everything"

What does tapeasts sand stone have to do with anything we are discussing?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 31 2022 12:12am
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 11:05pm)
What does tapeasts sand stone have to do with anything we are discussing?

the largest sedimentary deposit in the world. atheist like to say all floods are just local floods but wont talk about tapeats. go a head look it up on wiki they wont tell u.
Jul 31 2022 12:24am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 31 2022 06:12pm)
the largest sedimentary deposit in the world. atheist like to say all floods are just local floods but wont talk about tapeats. go a head look it up on wiki they wont tell u.

sedimentary deposit of what? you have to do some basic explanation instead of just say random words like they supposed to mean something. You make the worst arguments in the history of pard. I have a feeling you might be on some kind of spectrum at least learn basics of communication.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 31 2022 12:29am
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 03:46pm)
[6:15] This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark three hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, and its height thirty cubits.

1 cubit = 1.5 ft or 0.56m

That's 168m x 28m x 16.8m = 79027m2 The total square footage now take away the thickness of the wood, curvature of the boat take away all the inner floors, walls, stairs, doorways and you end up with with maybe around 50-60k m2. Assuming you are not cramming all the animals like sardines in a can they have some space to move around and go poop etc since you need some common walkways etc

Consider how many species there are on the planet earth animals, birds, insects. You need 2 of every kind

[6:19] And of every living thing, of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female.
[6:20] Of the birds according to their kinds, and of the animals according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground according to its kind, two of every kind shall come in to you, to keep them alive.
[6:21] Also take with you every kind of food that is eaten, and store it up; and it shall serve as food for you and for them."

Do you know how much food that is to feed the entire species on the planet just think about that for a second. Not only do you have to bring all the animals you have to bring every food available and also food enough to keep the entire species alive for 40 days.
Do you know how much food a single cow eats or an elephant per day?

Also just thinking about the boat had like 3-4? levels so all that head space is wasted.

A replica was built and its not even sea worthy LOL
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-57363750

https://i.ibb.co/r5TM13w/118807688-b618be0c-35b4-4475-bd7e-8dbfddd9054d.jpg

I do not know how much food that is to feed all the animals. I don't need to know as that was something for Noah to do.
How much a single cow or elephant eats per day is..."irrelephant". I already said think of a baby calf and not a fully grown animal. Downsize your cow. Downsize your elephant.

If there is a lot of headspace that is wasted then maybe that headspace was used to store food!

Also, the Grand Canyon is evidence of the Global Flood. There is only ONE account of a flood that covers the entire Earth.
Jul 31 2022 12:31am
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 11:24pm)
sedimentary deposit of what? you have to do some basic explanation instead of just say random words like they supposed to mean something. You make the worst arguments in the history of pard. I have a feeling you might be on some kind of spectrum at least learn basics of communication.

wow talk about a dodge. tapeats sand stone layer? your going to argue the flood but know zip bout sedimentary layering?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapeats_Sandstone
Jul 31 2022 01:02am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 31 2022 06:31pm)
wow talk about a dodge. tapeats sand stone layer? your going to argue the flood but know zip bout sedimentary layering?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapeats_Sandstone

"Except where underlain by the Sixtymile Formation, Cambrian Tapeats Sandstone is typically the lowest geologic unit, about 230 feet (70 m) thick"

Yes because after 40 days of flood will create a 70 meter layer of sandstone rock... That takes hundreds and thousands of years to form you illiterate peasant did you skip basic geology and how the earth was formed tectonic plates shifting over millions of years etc....
You have no clue what you even talking about much less looking at the very sources you are quoting. You seriously thought you had some kind of proof? Dude seriously your brain must of formed some real think sedimentary layering

This post was edited by addone on Jul 31 2022 01:02am
Jul 31 2022 01:05am
Quote (addone @ Jul 31 2022 12:02am)
"Except where underlain by the Sixtymile Formation, Cambrian Tapeats Sandstone is typically the lowest geologic unit, about 230 feet (70 m) thick"

Yes because after 40 days of flood will create a 70 meter layer of sandstone rock... That takes hundreds and thousands of years to form you illiterate peasant did you skip basic geology and how the earth was formed tectonic plates shifting over millions of years etc....
You have no clue what you even talking about much less looking at the very sources you are quoting. You seriously thought you had some kind of proof? Dude seriously your brain must of formed some real think sedimentary layering

what is the total coverage of the tapeats sandstone layer?
Jul 31 2022 01:16am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 31 2022 06:29pm)
I do not know how much food that is to feed all the animals. I don't need to know as that was something for Noah to do.
How much a single cow or elephant eats per day is..."irrelephant". I already said think of a baby calf and not a fully grown animal. Downsize your cow. Downsize your elephant.

If there is a lot of headspace that is wasted then maybe that headspace was used to store food!

Also, the Grand Canyon is evidence of the Global Flood. There is only ONE account of a flood that covers the entire Earth.

Exactly you have no clue because if you spent even 5 mins doing some maths on the weight of the animals, birds and insects then add up the amount of food needed to feed everyone for the duration you would quickly come to a conclusion that's literally impossible,
Noah's ark couldn't even hold 5% of the worlds species much less all the food needed to feed them.

Jul 31 2022 01:21am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 31 2022 07:05pm)
what is the total coverage of the tapeats sandstone layer?

how long is a piece of string? see I can also ask really dumb questions
If you planning to form any kind of argument for your case then you need to provide the facts.

I can just say just google why Noah's Flood was a children's story.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 31 2022 01:23am
Quote (addone @ Jul 31 2022 05:16pm)
Exactly you have no clue because if you spent even 5 mins doing some maths on the weight of the animals, birds and insects then add up the amount of food needed to feed everyone for the duration you would quickly come to a conclusion that's literally impossible,
Noah's ark couldn't even hold 5% of the worlds species much less all the food needed to feed them.

Well obviously not because Noah was able to do the very thing that you say is impossible. I have no clue because it's not something that I need to know.

From what I can gather you don't have the concept of how big the ark is. You look at a picture and see how it's not sea worthy and care nothing for its size.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1276277278279280487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll