d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1275276277278279487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 30 2022 12:04pm
:11(ehleaven) from a corrupted fallen heaven
{parasitic divergence}:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTNp3K_80JE
'corona':
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saccharomyces_cerevisiae
War on consciousness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V-4JHT2q3w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z-r5F3NyfE
Baphom-ET=Ab'Phom'ET(puffed parasitic leaven):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candida_auris
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 30 2022 12:14pm
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 30 2022 02:54pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 31 2022 12:42am)
scripture talks about people that are willingly ignorant.
science has progressed far enough and has shown darwinian evolution needs to be scrapped. Its little wonder fraud atheists are willing to say "the aliens did it" admitting to a creator.

more subjective reasoning (because you say so). if your going to claim scripture is false you know the rules. book(version ) chapter and verse then your argument

you havent shown the ark was a bad design you just claim it is.

"... snap his fingers and poof all the "bad" people away?"
(lets talk about that. scripture says there was a world wide flood. If there was we should find evidence of it, right? what do we find? we have a world with massive sedimentary layering. sedimentary layering is the type of material laid down by water. We also find billions of dead things in it. It is where oil and coal come from. there must of been a massive disaster to bury so much stuff so quickly, it didnt have time to decompose.
And what do the fraud atheists say? "absolutely no evidence of a world wide flood" lol fukn eh what a croc of chit.
But if God did just snap his fingers to fit your subjective reasoning there wouldnt be any evidence of it and then we would be stuck with smug atheists ............."literally no evidence of it"

more subjective reasoning and assertion fallacies. its all plagurized because some one lies about it bla bla i pick n chose the liars bla bla.
I am still waiting where the scripture plagiarized the dimensions of the ark.

ending with more subjective reasoning and assertion fallacy. you really need to up your game. you cant just say chit like your in your own godhood and poof that means its real.

I was watching a debate one day with hitchens the potato biching bout everything. Then he was asked "have you ever found anything in the bible that was good?" he just sat there dumfounded, first time ever seen the dude speechless. Its obvious his motive wasnt about truth but about something else.

whats really going on?

Well if you have proof that there was a flood which happened all over the world at the same time then here is your chance.
Everyone knows there are floods happening almost everywhere but they are regional and happen at different times.
Even if you melt the ice caps you still won't be able to flood the entire planet because there is more solid earth then there is water.

Why does God need to leave evidence all of a sudden? You are grasping at straws here. Trying to explain a moronic story with 0 evidence of a global flood which happened all at once.
Jul 30 2022 04:20pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 01:54pm)
Well if you have proof that there was a flood which happened all over the world at the same time then here is your chance.
Everyone knows there are floods happening almost everywhere but they are regional and happen at different times.
Even if you melt the ice caps you still won't be able to flood the entire planet because there is more solid earth then there is water.

Why does God need to leave evidence all of a sudden? You are grasping at straws here. Trying to explain a moronic story with 0 evidence of a global flood which happened all at once.

flood evidence supports a few lines in the bible only. credibility is not evidence of the "hole" story. get w/ it genius. there is evidence and even proof of god ~ its the stuff giving you sugar plum fantasies to hate your fellow man moreover and indefinitely.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 30 2022 04:20pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 30 2022 04:28pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 01:54pm)

lets go back a few post and bring up the tapeats sand stone layer again. what is its total area of coverage?

all of a sudden? CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.......................... i been showing you the evidence its right in your face. your the evidence. living systems are evidence (life). we can now see living systems at the molecular level.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET gota be kooked out of your mind if you really really reaLLY believe this stuff has been explained by naturalistic means. even kook dawkins is willing to consider "the aliens did it" and thats bad if number one atheist kook monkey to man dawkins says that.

Psalm 19:1
King James Version
19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

and the atheist says "nu huuuuh....... nothing exploded n dats wut made everything"

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 30 2022 04:33pm
Gold: 46,068.00
Jul 30 2022 04:31pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 31 Jul 2022 06:28)
lets go back a few post and bring up the tapeats sand stone layer again. what is its total area of coverage?

all of a sudden? CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.......................... i been showing you the evidence its right in your face. your the evidence. living systems are evidence (life). we can now see living systems at the molecular level.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET gota be kooked out of your mind if you really really reaLLY believe this stuff has been explained by naturalistic means. even kook dawkins is willing to consider "the aliens did it" and thats bad if number one atheist kook monkey to man dawkins says that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdF3mnyS1p0

Jul 30 2022 04:33pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jul 30 2022 03:31pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbhj6VLi7Lk

:)
Jul 30 2022 04:38pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 31 Jul 2022 06:33)

:) like it ? Listen to it :)
Jul 30 2022 06:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 30 2022 03:33pm)

many have fallen victim to the "covering" cherub by offering their life.
would not recommend giving soul to a squid's word.

yahweh is a mano'war! i mean mana whore, i meanspirit drainer, i mean man of war, i mean jelly god!
its a script 4 sure!:

"I will FLUdthe earth":

your suffering is not because aliens dont have feelings, its because you upset an alien god who doesnt have feelings,
so shame on you for not worshipping the bi-bull in its entirety!

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 30 2022 06:15pm
Jul 30 2022 10:23pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jul 30 2022 03:38pm)
:) like it ? Listen to it :)

you have good music.
Jul 30 2022 10:24pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 31 Jul 2022 12:23)
you have good music.

yes i do I hope you like it.

One more for you

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Jul 30 2022 10:24pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1275276277278279487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll