d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1274275276277278487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 30 2022 01:07am
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 12:00am)
Right so those that lived before Noah as well? Do they also know how to time travel? Also there are many records of floods all around the world at different times.
Man you are thick as a brick. I am suspicious that you might be a by product of inbreeding. Just like in Noahs or Adam and Eve stories

you dont know squat about the biblical narrative. after the tower of babel people spread throughout the world. they would of taken the flood account with them. your only real argument is the bible story is false because you keep saying it is. ...........called assertion fallacy

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 30 2022 01:07am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 30 2022 01:18am
IF biblical narrative is make shit up to try to cover for the retarded stories and illogical and impractical rubbish written. Then I must digress.
But since you hold multiple degrees in stupid and cannot answer basic questions like how can you fit all of worlds species on a boat that cant even float properly then I am afraid there is nothing to be said.
Jul 30 2022 01:43am
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 12:18am)
IF biblical narrative is make shit up to try to cover for the retarded stories and illogical and impractical rubbish written. Then I must digress.
But since you hold multiple degrees in stupid and cannot answer basic questions like how can you fit all of worlds species on a boat that cant even float properly then I am afraid there is nothing to be said.

digress, lol but it sounds cool

like i have said before if your going to contend with scripture u need to provide version(book) chapter and verse then your argument.

i would also like to know what specifications the epic of gilgamese gave for the arc? u cant do this. kinda wreaks your assertion that it was a ripped off story.

the biblical story (i say it again. says kinds. it says kinds kinds kinds says kinds doesnt say species it say kinds kinds kinds kinds. no one really know what its meant by kinds kinds it doesnt say species. only people say species are the ones making a fake disingenuous chit argument.

noah ark sea worthy? no one knows what gopher wood is so it cant be fully tested. what the frauds will not consider is the use of drogue stones. look frauds be caught
Wave pool tests performed on a scale model of Noah's ark shows the effectiveness of drogue stones believed to have been used on Noah's Ark to help stabilize the ark during the flood. This footage was cut from the final TV version of the National Geographic documentary "The Ark".

Jul 30 2022 02:06am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 30 2022 07:43pm)
digress, lol but it sounds cool

like i have said before if your going to contend with scripture u need to provide version(book) chapter and verse then your argument.

i would also like to know what specifications the epic of gilgamese gave for the arc? u cant do this. kinda wreaks your assertion that it was a ripped off story.

the biblical story (i say it again. says kinds. it says kinds kinds kinds says kinds doesnt say species it say kinds kinds kinds kinds. no one really know what its meant by kinds kinds it doesnt say species. only people say species are the ones making a fake disingenuous chit argument.

noah ark sea worthy? no one knows what gopher wood is so it cant be fully tested. what the frauds will not consider is the use of drogue stones. look frauds be caught
Wave pool tests performed on a scale model of Noah's ark shows the effectiveness of drogue stones believed to have been used on Noah's Ark to help stabilize the ark during the flood. This footage was cut from the final TV version of the National Geographic documentary"The Ark".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O8wGjwyS7o

ROFL Even with the drouge stones the ship would nearly capsize and everything inside would of been thrown around like shaking a jar of marbles. Do we need to simulate how the animals would be flying in mid air if the ship hits a wave? Also Rofl at the simulated weight. Assuming you had to seperate the animals the cages alone would weigh that much. There is soo much wrong with the whole experiment for example noahs ark had levels and each level would be housing animals which means that boat would be top heavy. Keep owning yourself more I think you enjoy being dumped on. God can't even design a boat that is stable on water. A graduate marine engeneer/boat bilder can design a much better boat then God ROFL

This post was edited by addone on Jul 30 2022 02:12am
Jul 30 2022 02:12am
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 01:06am)
ROFL Even with the drouge stones the ship would nearly capsize and everything inside would of been thrown around like shaking a jar of marbles. Do we need to simulate how the animals would be flying in mid air if the ship hits a wave? Also Rofl at the simulated weight. Assuming you had to seperate the animals the cages alone would weigh that much. Keep owning yourself more I think you enjoy being dumped on

vid show drouge stones stabilize the vessel even when hit with absurd size wave

vid also shows the frauds omitted the drouge stone footage

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 30 2022 02:14am
Jul 30 2022 02:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 30 2022 08:12pm)
vid show drouge stones stabilize the vessel even when hit with absurd size wave

A graduate boat builder can make a better boat design then god apparently. Just because it didn't sink doesn't mean its sea worthy. The boat still rocks way too much for any reasonable transport ship. Do you have any clue how cargo ships work and what is the maximum tolerance before shit goes flying around? What the test simulated is equivalent of taking a roller coaster for 40 days without shoulder restraints and safety belts. Man I feel sorry for you bro

This post was edited by addone on Jul 30 2022 02:19am
Jul 30 2022 02:24am
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 01:18am)
A graduate boat builder can make a better boat design then god apparently. Just because it didn't sink doesn't mean its sea worthy. The boat still rocks way too much for any reasonable transport ship. Do you have any clue how cargo ships work and what is the maximum tolerance before shit goes flying around? What the test simulated is equivalent of taking a roller coaster for 40 days without shoulder restraints and safety belts.

ummmm nope we saw the science experiment and we saw the part they omitted when it was aired. I bet if the stones didnt work it would of been added. but thats how the frauds roll

i think you do a fantastic job figuring out every thing while being to where near the event much like the evolution magic story in deep time no one can observable testable repeatable. subjective reasoning at its finest.

Jul 30 2022 02:46am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 30 2022 08:24pm)
ummmm nope we saw the science experiment and we saw the part they omitted when it was aired. I bet if the stones didnt work it would of been added. but thats how the frauds roll

i think you do a fantastic job figuring out every thing while being to where near the event much like the evolution magic story in deep time no one can observable testable repeatable. subjective reasoning at its finest.

No I don't create magic stories I simply say there is not enough data, or that we haven't figured out how it works yet. I don't fill in the blanks with a fairy tale god with magical powers. That's what feral savages been doing for thousands of years.
Honestly do you earnestly think that god which created the universe and everything in it cant design a better sea vessel or much less just snap his fingers and poof all the "bad" people away?

I thought people had free will? Why drown them? This is the most absurd god ever. Besides this entire story was documented way before Noah even supposedly existed. The Christian movement plagiarized many of the tales/accounts documented well before its time. Including the Jesus story.

And hey look I don't doubt there might be some factual things that actually did happen and there are a few good general pieces of wisdom to be found but the majority of the biblical texts are utter nonsense or simply an allegory with very occasion literal examples.
Jul 30 2022 06:42am
Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 01:46am)
No I don't create magic stories I simply say there is not enough data, or that we haven't figured out how it works yet. I don't fill in the blanks with a fairy tale god with magical powers. That's what feral savages been doing for thousands of years.
Honestly do you earnestly think that god which created the universe and everything in it cant design a better sea vessel or much less just snap his fingers and poof all the "bad" people away?

I thought people had free will? Why drown them? This is the most absurd god ever. Besides this entire story was documented way before Noah even supposedly existed. The Christian movement plagiarized many of the tales/accounts documented well before its time. Including the Jesus story.

And hey look I don't doubt there might be some factual things that actually did happen and there are a few good general pieces of wisdom to be found but the majority of the biblical texts are utter nonsense or simply an allegory with very occasion literal examples.

scripture talks about people that are willingly ignorant.
science has progressed far enough and has shown darwinian evolution needs to be scrapped. Its little wonder fraud atheists are willing to say "the aliens did it" admitting to a creator.

more subjective reasoning (because you say so). if your going to claim scripture is false you know the rules. book(version ) chapter and verse then your argument

you havent shown the ark was a bad design you just claim it is.

"... snap his fingers and poof all the "bad" people away?"
(lets talk about that. scripture says there was a world wide flood. If there was we should find evidence of it, right? what do we find? we have a world with massive sedimentary layering. sedimentary layering is the type of material laid down by water. We also find billions of dead things in it. It is where oil and coal come from. there must of been a massive disaster to bury so much stuff so quickly, it didnt have time to decompose.
And what do the fraud atheists say? "absolutely no evidence of a world wide flood" lol fukn eh what a croc of chit.
But if God did just snap his fingers to fit your subjective reasoning there wouldnt be any evidence of it and then we would be stuck with smug atheists ............."literally no evidence of it"

more subjective reasoning and assertion fallacies. its all plagurized because some one lies about it bla bla i pick n chose the liars bla bla.
I am still waiting where the scripture plagiarized the dimensions of the ark.

ending with more subjective reasoning and assertion fallacy. you really need to up your game. you cant just say chit like your in your own godhood and poof that means its real.

I was watching a debate one day with hitchens the potato biching bout everything. Then he was asked "have you ever found anything in the bible that was good?" he just sat there dumfounded, first time ever seen the dude speechless. Its obvious his motive wasnt about truth but about something else.

whats really going on?
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 30 2022 11:26am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 30 2022 05:42am)
scripture talks about people that are willingly ignorant.
science has progressed far enough and has shown darwinian evolution needs to be scrapped. Its little wonder fraud atheists are willing to say "the aliens did it" admitting to a creator.

more subjective reasoning (because you say so). if your going to claim scripture is false you know the rules. book(version ) chapter and verse then your argument

you havent shown the ark was a bad design you just claim it is.

"... snap his fingers and poof all the "bad" people away?"
(lets talk about that. scripture says there was a world wide flood. If there was we should find evidence of it, right? what do we find? we have a world with massive sedimentary layering. sedimentary layering is the type of material laid down by water. We also find billions of dead things in it. It is where oil and coal come from. there must of been a massive disaster to bury so much stuff so quickly, it didnt have time to decompose.
And what do the fraud atheists say? "absolutely no evidence of a world wide flood" lol fukn eh what a croc of chit.
But if God did just snap his fingers to fit your subjective reasoning there wouldnt be any evidence of it and then we would be stuck with smug atheists ............."literally no evidence of it"

more subjective reasoning and assertion fallacies. its all plagurized because some one lies about it bla bla i pick n chose the liars bla bla.
I am still waiting where the scripture plagiarized the dimensions of the ark.

ending with more subjective reasoning and assertion fallacy. you really need to up your game. you cant just say chit like your in your own godhood and poof that means its real.

I was watching a debate one day with hitchens the potato biching bout everything. Then he was asked "have you ever found anything in the bible that was good?" he just sat there dumfounded, first time ever seen the dude speechless. Its obvious his motive wasnt about truth but about something else.

whats really going on?

Parasitic Divergence; "bi-bull", script?sure!, "going w/ your gut": technology houses spirits,
they bodysnatch humanity (making molds of). They inhabit tech even when turned off, &
use emf amplfiers(echelon sigint) to mind control in their evil unconscious dream world made manifest(reality).

LED feeds theparasitic:

Bi-Bull:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minotaur
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_monitor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 30 2022 11:56am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1274275276277278487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll