d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1271272273274275487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 46,068.00
Jul 29 2022 07:14am
Quote (TiStuff @ 29 Jul 2022 20:17)
you dont have science. you have an imaginary story thats over 150 years old that hasnt held up as science progressed. thats why people like dawkins is willing to say "the aliens did it". you should look at my stuff in the science section.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Hamsterbaby its called proselytizing and yes its what christians are supposed to do. Jesus did it.

I really don't think it works in our day and age.
Even though I don't go to church anymore, I still do my part at times but in a very subtle way.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 29 2022 07:36am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jul 29 2022 06:14am)
I really don't think it works in our day and age.
Even though I don't go to church anymore, I still do my part at times but in a very subtle way.

its called planting seeds you cant plant seed without interaction.
Jul 29 2022 07:50am
Quote (TiStuff @ 29 Jul 2022 21:36)
its called planting seeds you cant plant seed without interaction.

Not going to be effective if the message is going to be if you don't believe you might not end up in heaven.
Jul 29 2022 08:26am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jul 29 2022 06:50am)
Not going to be effective if the message is going to be if you don't believe you might not end up in heaven.

i think scripture say repent. scripture also says the demons believe. you seem a bit off ?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 29 2022 02:36pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 29 2022 09:43pm)
If the Grand Canyon gets flooded then everything else all around must also get flooded, leaving only mountains.

Your lack of argument makes your entire post fall flat face first into a pile of poop. All you can claim is "This simply wasn't the case."

https://cdn.rekkerd.org/img/random/grand_canyon_skywalk.jpg

This is your great buddy whom you think does research and knows what she is talking about? The entire foundation of our beliefs hinges all on the resurrection of Jesus. Can you disprove the resurrection in your next post? Nobody yet has been able to do so.

How do you gather 7 pairs entire species from all continents of the planet put then on a boat, don't make them eat each other, provide food and space enough to fit on a ship for 40 days. You have to gather them in 7 days with only a dozen or so people, (Noah his wife his 3 sons and their wifes.) after the whole flood everyone is wiped out you have to repopulate the entire world and everyone is a relative yet again creating inbred society since the other nonsense story like Adam and eve.

Nice one explain the logistics of that whole story? Before you go off onto another tangent on resurrection or other nonsense. We talking about the flood here
Jul 29 2022 03:03pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 29 2022 01:36pm)
How do you gather 7 pairs entire species from all continents of the planet put then on a boat, don't make them eat each other, provide food and space enough to fit on a ship for 40 days. You have to gather them in 7 days with only a dozen or so people, (Noah his wife his 3 sons and their wifes.) after the whole flood everyone is wiped out you have to repopulate the entire world and everyone is a relative yet again creating inbred society since the other nonsense story like Adam and eve.

Nice one explain the logistics of that whole story? Before you go off onto another tangent on resurrection or other nonsense. We talking about the flood here

scripture say kinds. its unclear what kinds are. (you dont know anything about scripture.)

God brought the animals. (you dont know anything about scripture)

noah took baby animals

your deciding the boat wasnt big enough. (subjective reasoning to fit your imaginary belief)

people closer to the source (creation) woulnt have as high a genetic load and the three wives could bring new genetics needed (each a different race). any way your an atheist so mutations are a grand building up process.
( mutations (errors in the gnome) result in inbreeding (downward process) or is it a grand building up process ("macro" evolution) ????)
(seems the atheist in his godhood gets to pick and choose according to his needs)
(one has been tested and the results are bad. the other is a 150 year old imaginary idea hidden in deep time)

Jul 29 2022 03:09pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 29 2022 01:36pm)

this guy says that boat would get the job done
Gold: 0.00
Jul 29 2022 03:53pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jul 29 2022 09:23pm)
My point of view is simply one should try not to use force one's faith or argue with people who do not at the moment believe your faith.
The simplest way is to try your best to do what one preach and at the end of the day your lifestyle and the way you behave during your daily life will speak volumes.

People will be more receptive this way.

Did I miss something? Last I checked this section was called: "Political & Religious Debate" and so the whole point of this forum is to argue. Is that not why you are here? Besides the whole dynamic changes when it's all online. You don't know what I'm like in my day to day routine.

We each have our own strengths. Some are really good at speaking while others are better at doing. Some are Missionaries and some teach those closer to home. People respond differently to the same thing. There is no one size fits all.

Quote (addone @ Jul 30 2022 06:36am)

You quite literally need to read Genesis chapters 6 - 10 as it tells you everything you just asked.

Regarding the space, the animals would have been infants and not fully grown. Don't think of an elephant, think of a calf. Don't think of a giraffe, think of a calf. Don't think of a horse, think of a pony.
Jul 29 2022 03:55pm
Quote (CPK001 @ 30 Jul 2022 05:53)
Did I miss something? Last I checked this section was called: "Political & Religious Debate" and so the whole point of this forum is to argue. Is that not why you are here? Besides the whole dynamic changes when it's all online. You don't know what I'm like in my day to day routine.

We each have our own strengths. Some are really good at speaking while others are better at doing. Some are Missionaries and some teach those closer to home. People respond differently to the same thing. There is no one size fits all.

You quite literally need to read Genesis chapters 6 - 10 as it tells you everything you just asked.

Regarding the space, the animals would have been infants and not fully grown. Don't think of an elephant, think of a calf. Don't think of a giraffe, think of a calf. Don't think of a horse, think of a pony.

thats why i told you my point of View. I used to do it in a very different way. Because I know arguing with people who don't believe is pointless.
On the other end of the spectrum, whatever they believe in I normally try not to antagonize anyone.
Jul 29 2022 04:00pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 29 2022 02:53pm)

:) i think you nailed it

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 29 2022 04:00pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1271272273274275487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll