d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1270271272273274307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Aug 24 2023 11:59am
Quote (Vastet @ 22 Aug 2023 08:28)
You're right jesus never existed and I'm a pathetic liar.

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post. I appreciate your concession though.
Aug 24 2023 12:00pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 23 Aug 2023 11:14)
Cómo estás esta mañana baile monaboi

Use your English monkey boy.
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 24 2023 03:34pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 24 2023 11:00am)
Use your English monkey boy.

Aren't you the monkey boy though since you believe in direct evolution?

I think we did likely come from monkeys but there was a divine force that directed their evolution into us current homo sapiens

Do you know about the Stoned Ape theory? I think it is correct and that hallucinogenic mushrooms certainly were the impetus behind conscious thought in the great apes. And those mushrooms were created by none other than the guy upstairs
Aug 24 2023 09:20pm
Quote (El1te @ 24 Aug 2023 17:34)
Aren't you the monkey boy though since you believe in direct evolution?

I think we did likely come from monkeys but there was a divine force that directed their evolution into us current homo sapiens

Do you know about the Stoned Ape theory? I think it is correct and that hallucinogenic mushrooms certainly were the impetus behind conscious thought in the great apes. And those mushrooms were created by none other than the guy upstairs

You know as much about evolution as TiStuff apparently, monkey boy #3. Monkeys and apes are different things. Humans are apes.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 24 2023 11:25pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 24 2023 08:20pm)
You know as much about evolution as TiStuff apparently, monkey boy #3. Monkeys and apes are different things. Humans are apes.

and your a monkey.......... :)
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 25 2023 03:55am

Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2023 04:00am
Quote (addone @ Aug 24 2023 10:25pm)
You are coping so hard. The only reason I even entertained to answer your naive argument is because I was bored.

Spiderman or napkin examples are a satirical parody to your clown religion. Which you missed entire point of it. (not surprised). Now you are trying to ask me if people are willing to die for satire.... Hello anyone home, do you understand what satire is? Also dying for one's beliefs/religion has nothing to do with them being true or real. All it means is you have a very strong belief.
The fact that you are trying to impress upon me how that's somehow relavant is you trying demonstrating ignorance. I don't require more demonstrations of your IQ it's been noted numerous of times.
The hole why aren't you back in it?

So tell me then, how far would you be willing to go to endorse your napkin god? You might run with the joke for a bit but at some point you'll simply say that it was a joke and you made it up. At some point you will give up the gig, so to speak. Why would you give up the gig? It's because you know it's full of baloney and it's not worth your life.

Now you have me, where the earliest example I have with all of this is over a decade ago and here is the first of many topics dated early February 2013: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66318140&f=125

At some point you must ask yourself why I would keep this up for more than a decade? No way I would keep up the gig for more than a decade -- unless it were true and reliable. There were many who came before you and in the end they gave up yet I kept going.

I don't know why you mention this 'hole'. You should know by now this is not going to end until you give it up.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 25 2023 04:50am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 25 2023 10:00pm)
So tell me then, how far would you be willing to go to endorse your napkin god? You might run with the joke for a bit but at some point you'll simply say that it was a joke and you made it up. At some point you will give up the gig, so to speak. Why would you give up the gig? It's because you know it's full of baloney and it's not worth your life.

Now you have me, where the earliest example I have with all of this is over a decade ago and here is the first of many topics dated early February 2013: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66318140&f=125

At some point you must ask yourself why I would keep this up for more than a decade? No way I would keep up the gig for more than a decade -- unless it were true and reliable. There were many who came before you and in the end they gave up yet I kept going.

I don't know why you mention this 'hole'. You should know by now this is not going to end until you give it up.

Why would you keep this up? Maybe because you are brainwashed? People wholeheartedly believed many stupid and fictional things and still do. Just look at yourself you are not far from the flat earth nutjobs and the other crazies who think they are reincarnation of Jesus.

People believe all kind of nonsense all their lives until they get proven wrong. You are simply clinging to an antiquated belief system that no longer is true or useful. It's pure fairytale. You are just extremely stubborn and too invested to even consider being wrong. It's nearly impossible to convince someone that they have been lied to. The embarrassment and sheer humiliation will be too unbearable for you to handle. Your only option is to double down and sink with the ship.

I could give you thousands of examples of stupid and wrong belief that people who are willing to die for all their lives. For example north Koreans actually think Kim Jong un is their god and would gladly sacrifice themselves for their leader. He tells them to jump off a bridge and they will do it. Pure brainwashing. Ofcourse being brainwashed they can't see that. Even if I tell them that Kim Jong Un is just a nasty dictator that sells drugs and is corrupt as they come. They will deny it. I can show their fake as displays of prosperity but they will deny it. They will keep denying it. Brainwashing is strong in the christian community it's just an organized cult that milks people for money while making empty promises. You were one of the suckers who drank their koolaide.

This post was edited by addone on Aug 25 2023 05:11am
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 25 2023 08:49am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 24 2023 08:20pm)

And you don't know much about biology. Both monkeys and apes are simians. And apes evolved FROM monkeys, so it's not wrong at all.

Also, humans are Great Apes. Nice try monkey boy. :D

This post was edited by El1te on Aug 25 2023 08:49am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2023 05:06pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 25 2023 08:50pm)
Why would you keep this up? Maybe because you are brainwashed? People wholeheartedly believed many stupid and fictional things and still do. Just look at yourself you are not far from the flat earth nutjobs and the other crazies who think they are reincarnation of Jesus.

People believe all kind of nonsense all their lives until they get proven wrong. You are simply clinging to an antiquated belief system that no longer is true or useful. It's pure fairytale. You are just extremely stubborn and too invested to even consider being wrong. It's nearly impossible to convince someone that they have been lied to. The embarrassment and sheer humiliation will be too unbearable for you to handle. Your only option is to double down and sink with the ship.

I could give you thousands of examples of stupid and wrong belief that people who are willing to die for all their lives. For example north Koreans actually think Kim Jong un is their god and would gladly sacrifice themselves for their leader. He tells them to jump off a bridge and they will do it. Pure brainwashing. Ofcourse being brainwashed they can't see that. Even if I tell them that Kim Jong Un is just a nasty dictator that sells drugs and is corrupt as they come. They will deny it. I can show their fake as displays of prosperity but they will deny it. They will keep denying it. Brainwashing is strong in the christian community it's just an organized cult that milks people for money while making empty promises. You were one of the suckers who drank their koolaide.

I keep it up because it's true. How can the belief be no longer true or useful? The way I see it, the human body still works the same way today as it did 2,000 years ago. Jesus died and rose again still remains true, that can't somehow become untrue.

I can get proven wrong by Science, it doesn't affect my beliefs. I can find out that person who I thought I knew wasn't who they claimed to be. That won't affect my beliefs about Jesus.

Alright so you want to prove me wrong? Can you first start by explaining how sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry is a good thing? What about slandering and insults towards one another? How has any of that changed over the last 2,000 years?

What I find hard is convincing someone that they are a sinner and in need of forgiveness. You are the perfect example of this.

Brainwashing? How is it brainwashing when I did the research and investigations and became convinced of the evidence? Do you want an example of brainwashing? Look at those north koreans who think this Winnie the Pooh is their god and would gladly sacrifice themselves for their leader. He tells them to jump off a bridge and they will do it. That is pure brainwashing. Ofcourse since they are brainwashed they can't see that.

There is no such thing for Christians as Jesus is the one who died for us. I'm one of the chosen ones of God who will join my creator in Heaven.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1270271272273274307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll