d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1266267268269270487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 21,300.28
Jul 27 2022 04:16am
Quote (CPK001 @ 27 Jul 2022 12:06)
On one hand we have you who say it's better if they never heard of Christianity.

On the other we have you who cares so much about those who have never heard of Christianity.

Tell you what, why don't you two work among yourselves which argument you want to go with?

i don't have to work anything out with him. It's legitimate for everyone to have an opinion on that stuff.

In my eyes missionating is one of the worst things one can do. You basically use the benevolence or difficult situation of people to impose your beliefs. Sometimes in history even by force.

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on Jul 27 2022 04:16am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 27 2022 04:19am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 27 2022 07:53pm)
You do know that his message is for you to worship yourself right?

Hell is a place where there is no God. If you want nothing to do with God the worst thing that can happen is for God to go "Okay" and grant you your wish, to be separated from God. That is Hell. You have all this time while you are living on Earth to repent and come back to He who created you.

That sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to invest in those Missionaries who go out and do just that. It would be quite primitive for you to Google search some Missionaries that you can fund. That way you are helping those who have never heard or seen anything to do with the Christian God.

God told me do a miraculous inception with your mom. Sorry bro its not my will got to do gods duty and all that. :rofl:
Jul 27 2022 04:23am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 27 2022 10:16pm)
i don't have to work anything out with him. It's legitimate for everyone to have an opinion on that stuff.

In my eyes missionating is one of the worst things one can do. You basically use the benevolence or difficult situation of people to impose your beliefs. Sometimes in history even by force.

Bro missionaries straight up destroy peoples cultures. Many have done atrocious things thought history. Now we have the church apologising left and right for some of the shit they've done. Here is the latest

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/07/25/pope-francis-apology-catholic-church-sexual-abuse-scandal/

Pope Francis on Monday apologized to Canada’s Indigenous community for the role the Catholic Church played in overseeing decades of abuse at some of the nation’s residential schools. The schools, which were run by both churches and Canada’s federal government, removed about 150,000 Indigenous children from their families — and used hunger, sexual violence and religious indoctrination to forcibly assimilate the students.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 27 2022 04:25am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 27 2022 05:52am
Quote (addone @ Jul 26 2022 11:01pm)
Essentially your will means nothing then. Do as god tells you or its straight to hell. Getting poked by the devil with a pitchfork while you roast in agony. Great fking free will for you.
Hey Slaves you have free will to disobey us but if you do we put you down like a dog. - Yours sincerely Slave Masters; PS We love you, because god loves us that way

Sounds like god is narcisstic piece of shit. Keep slurping the kool-aid kid, you are very useful.

What about the people who never heard or seen anything to do with christian god? Like out in the jungle somewhere in the mountains they going to hell apparently according to the christian loons. What about budhism or other religions I think they make x10 more sense.

actually your line of argumentation makes you the "narcisstic piece of shit" (that you should be able to do anything you desire no consequences) slurping your own kool-aid (excuses)

"What about the people who never heard or seen anything to do with christian god?"
(people get judged by the light received. what you are showing eveyone is you dont know anything about scripture)

what is obvious here is you angry about something that you need to come to terms with.

Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Jul 26 2022 11:09pm)
Sorry mate, I consider myself as a center right conservative but not a Christian Conservative.
Left Church 15 years back.
Grew up in one. Went for mission trips in Myanmar, Cambodia when I was younger. Served in worship band. Attended and co lead Cell Groups weekly

Not anymore and won't go back.
But I respect your faith.

:hail:

i am sorry you left. what caused you to leave? i spent my life chasing my own lusts in this lying world. first thing i noticed in scripture is it was a better way. the idea of compassion for your fellow man rather then how its done in the world. which is usually just shit on your fellow man. I couldnt deny the truth of it. i repented and got my sin conviction (i was revealed to my self). about a year later i got delivered from alcohol. I also am never going back.

BTW we all use "faith" its only scripture that is honest about it.

Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 27 2022 01:02am)
Sounds horrible, they live a better life if they never heard of christianity.

you know nothing about christianity
Jul 27 2022 05:56am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 27 2022 03:16am)

and if you knew anything about christianity you would know thats not proper

Quote (addone @ Jul 27 2022 03:23am)
Bro missionaries straight up destroy peoples cultures. Many have done atrocious things thought history. Now we have the church apologising left and right for some of the shit they've done. Here is the latest

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/07/25/pope-francis-apology-catholic-church-sexual-abuse-scandal/

https://i.ibb.co/KKDnXgp/imrs.webp

Pope Francis on Monday apologized to Canada’s Indigenous community for the role the Catholic Church played in overseeing decades of abuse at some of the nation’s residential schools. The schools, which were run by both churches and Canada’s federal government, removed about 150,000 Indigenous children from their families — and used hunger, sexual violence and religious indoctrination to forcibly assimilate the students.

i dont care about the catholic institution it has nothing to do with me or I with it.
Jul 27 2022 06:00am
Quote (TiStuff @ 27 Jul 2022 13:56)

*cough*Crusades*cough*
Jul 27 2022 06:10am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 27 2022 05:00am)
*cough*Crusades*cough*

a push back to islamic aggression by the catholic institution. the world always at war. all you are showing is you are taking a side and still know nothing about scripture and its message.

isalm, relentless jihad, god of war.

Jul 27 2022 06:19am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 27 2022 11:56pm)

i dont care about the catholic institution it has nothing to do with me or I with it.

LOL now you distancing yourself. Interesting without the church the bible would be forgotten and Christianity wouldn't exist. They literally translated, rewritten, financed and made possible for you to even know about it. It's okay pathological liars and schizoids avoid any blame or criticism of any kind. We know you talking to God right now you are the chosen one sitting in your week old underpants with bits of pizza crust stuck to your neck beard.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: remember jesus loves you. But you still going to hell unfortunately
Jul 27 2022 06:23am
Quote (TiStuff @ 27 Jul 2022 14:10)
a push back to islamic aggression by the catholic institution. the world always at war. all you are showing is you are taking a side and still know nothing about scripture and its message.

isalm, relentless jihad, god of war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsk9dYa4fGc

They literally went from the uk to jerusalem. Epic defense
Jul 27 2022 06:32am
Quote (addone @ Jul 27 2022 05:19am)
LOL now you distancing yourself. Interesting without the church the bible would be forgotten and Christianity wouldn't exist. They literally translated, rewritten, financed and made possible for you to even know about it. It's okay pathological liars and schizoids avoid any blame or criticism of any kind. We know you talking to God right now you are the chosen one sitting in your week old underpants with bits of pizza crust stuck to your neck beard.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: remember jesus loves you. But you still going to hell unfortunately

christianity existed before the catholic institution.
christianity exists during the catholic institution and has been persecuted much by them. Some christians believe the catholic institution is the antichrist system.

here is a 2 minute vid, some christian and catholic history
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1266267268269270487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll