d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1264265266267268487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 23 2022 11:21pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2022 02:01pm)
LOL, literally any common goal brings people together. Try again (you cannot be this obtuse)

That is what I've been trying to tell you this whole time. We agree that I'm right.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 23 2022 11:38pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 24 2022 05:21pm)
That is what I've been trying to tell you this whole time. We agree that I'm right.

Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 24 2022 03:40pm)
Christianity is what brings people together. There is no other way.

You are contradicting even yourself. Try to form one logical straight to the point conversation and maybe I might be able to reply. At this point you still haven't answered my original question you just like jumping in 1/2 into a dialog and go off into a tangent. Even then you cannot stick to your tangent.

Creating a new knot doesn't untangle the old one either provide some clarity to the original conversation at hand or be silent. At this point I will just assume I am talking to echo chamber monkey with no ability to think/reply for himself.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 23 2022 11:39pm
Jul 25 2022 02:34am
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2022 03:38pm)
You are contradicting even yourself. Try to form one logical straight to the point conversation and maybe I might be able to reply. At this point you still haven't answered my original question you just like jumping in 1/2 into a dialog and go off into a tangent. Even then you cannot stick to your tangent.

Creating a new knot doesn't untangle the old one either provide some clarity to the original conversation at hand or be silent. At this point I will just assume I am talking to echo chamber monkey with no ability to think/reply for himself.

Oh you mean this one?

Oh you have insight what the serpent said assuming the actual story is real?

The Bible quite literally tells you what the Serpent said in Genesis 3.
Jul 25 2022 03:33am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 25 2022 08:34pm)
Oh you mean this one?

The Bible quite literally tells you what the Serpent said in Genesis 3.

ever heard of heresay? All of your information comes from second hand versions from people who never witnessed or were alive during creation, much less the actual conversations between a snake and man.
This isn't the main point of my initial question which was about the snake itself and how god created a devious creature who clearly was designed to trick adam and eve in the first place. What you are doing is going off tangents.

If lets assume you were adam from garden of eden and god asked you did you eat from the forbidden tree? You would be telling the god how the leaves were similar looking to another tree in the garden.

Answer the damn question already stop dodging or going off into tangents like a snake you are. You are not a straight shooter, nothing direct or honest about you. Just another soy who is too afraid to admit his entire belief structure is dogshit and you just double down on stupid.
Jul 25 2022 04:34am
Quote (addone @ Jul 25 2022 07:33pm)
ever heard of heresay? All of your information comes from second hand versions from people who never witnessed or were alive during creation, much less the actual conversations between a snake and man.
This isn't the main point of my initial question which was about the snake itself and how god created a devious creature who clearly was designed to trick adam and eve in the first place. What you are doing is going off tangents.

If lets assume you were adam from garden of eden and god asked you did you eat from the forbidden tree? You would be telling the god how the leaves were similar looking to another tree in the garden.

Answer the damn question already stop dodging or going off into tangents like a snake you are. You are not a straight shooter, nothing direct or honest about you. Just another soy who is too afraid to admit his entire belief structure is dogshit and you just double down on stupid.

Heresay? I've never heard of that word. I've heard of heresy though.

What if God told Moses all the things and he wrote down the things in Genesis? All my information comes from the source of life - God the Creator of the Universe.
Jul 25 2022 05:10am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 25 2022 10:34pm)
Heresay? I've never heard of that word. I've heard of heresy though.

What if God told Moses all the things and he wrote down the things in Genesis? All my information comes from the source of life - God the Creator of the Universe.

"Hearsay"
You know you lost when your argument is pointing out spelling mistakes. You've danced around the issue long enough. When people start grasping at straws and pointing out spelling errors and other trivial nonsense its time to let these losers go. It pretty clear you will never answer and I have no time for evasive hacks. Enjoy never questioning your beliefs be a good little sheep, bye

This post was edited by addone on Jul 25 2022 05:10am
Gold: 21,300.28
Jul 25 2022 06:57am
Play Diablo3, you'll be able to go to heaven there.

Universal Answer: Get the waypoint

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on Jul 25 2022 06:58am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2022 09:41am
Quote (addone @ Jul 25 2022 02:33am)

you seem focused on blaming the snake. the snake would be the devil. you should say "no" to the snake.
snake
/snāk/
a treacherous or deceitful person.
Jul 26 2022 02:43am
Quote (addone @ Jul 25 2022 09:10pm)
"Hearsay"
You know you lost when your argument is pointing out spelling mistakes. You've danced around the issue long enough. When people start grasping at straws and pointing out spelling errors and other trivial nonsense its time to let these losers go. It pretty clear you will never answer and I have no time for evasive hacks. Enjoy never questioning your beliefs be a good little sheep, bye

Nah, you simply make it easy. I did answer your question. You're the one who never responded to the possibility of Moses writing down the events in the book of Genesis as God told Moses all the things that happened.
Gold: 21,300.28
Jul 26 2022 03:32am
hail satan
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1264265266267268487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll