d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1263264265266267487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 21 2022 07:29am
Quote (addone @ Jul 21 2022 05:30am)
You are a weak NPC who got sucked into a hole by bottle of alcohol and needs a made up story to make himself better.
Now you are drunk of religion and unless something replaces it you will be drinking that to sleep. Lmk

Oh you have insight what the serpent said assuming the actual story is real? I am just asking questions and everyone of you preaching like they know their stuff but the more I dig the less sense you start making.
To answer your question about people dreams and interactions we are people that are evolving and slowly making some progress in living together. It takes thousands of years to get to where we are now. I assume your larger point is that religion as a binding /common goal for our progress, yes. I am saying it's outdated and in fact not needed. We have advanced beyond that religion is holding mankind back.

getting delivered from alcoholism isnt a made up story. its really far out to live free of that stuff. certainly something is eating at you. you are not making a reasoned argument you are only showing anger.

think of it like this. Jesus was a man that went around healing and feeding people yet he receives 100 times more hostility than islam does and islam is ready to straight up kill your ass. why is that?

atheism/antitheism has brought nothing but horror and misery to the world. what god do you think antifa serves? or what god do you think BLM serves?
Atheist Governments of the 20th Century: The Death Toll of Godless Goodness
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/publiccatholic/2013/03/atheist-governments-of-the-20th-century-the-death-toll-of-godless-goodness/
Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered

Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered

Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered

Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered

Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered

Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered

Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered

Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered

Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered

Adolf Hitler (Germany 1939-1945) 12,000,000 people murdered

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 21 2022 07:32am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 22 2022 03:48pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 21 2022 10:30pm)
You are a weak NPC who got sucked into a hole by bottle of alcohol and needs a made up story to make himself better.
Now you are drunk of religion and unless something replaces it you will be drinking that to sleep. Lmk

Oh you have insight what the serpent said assuming the actual story is real? I am just asking questions and everyone of you preaching like they know their stuff but the more I dig the less sense you start making.
To answer your question about people dreams and interactions we are people that are evolving and slowly making some progress in living together. It takes thousands of years to get to where we are now. I assume your larger point is that religion as a binding /common goal for our progress, yes. I am saying it's outdated and in fact not needed. We have advanced beyond that religion is holding mankind back.

Yes, the Bible literally tells you how the Serpent deceived Eve by making her question God's Word and Motive. That same deception has been going on this whole time.

How often do you question God's Word and Motive? Your recent post suggests you do it quite a lot.

Look at the war on Ukraine and Russia and all of the sanctions against Russia. You can't tell me that we as humanity are united as one. Yet it's not just World Wide. It's also Nation Wide, internal Companies and even extended families. For the most part we work together yes but all the infighting stops us from progressing even farther than we could go.

It takes thousands of years to get to where we are now but we could easily get to that moment in 50 years if we were all united as one.

Those who are in the top positions like the rich 1% know this so they make it that we fight among each other to take the spotlight off them. The perfect analogy is the King standing with his advisory and the advisory says: "Oh, you don't need to fight them - you just need to convince the pitchfork people that the torch people want to take away their pitchforks."

If you really want to get into what is holding us back it is whatever causes us to fight amongst ourselves. You can say it's Religion but I see no evidence of that between the war of Ukraine and Russia.

The only place I seen where everybody from all walks of Earth are United is us going up against the rich 1% with the whole GME stock thing. They tried so hard to divide and conquer us but we will not budge. We remain united and that has shown that we can take down even the rich 1% of the world. It's not too late to join the GME movement. It's a guaranteed lottery ticket to become a millionaire.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 23 2022 02:52am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 23 2022 09:48am)
Yes, the Bible literally tells you how the Serpent deceived Eve by making her question God's Word and Motive. That same deception has been going on this whole time.

How often do you question God's Word and Motive? Your recent post suggests you do it quite a lot.

Look at the war on Ukraine and Russia and all of the sanctions against Russia. You can't tell me that we as humanity are united as one. Yet it's not just World Wide. It's also Nation Wide, internal Companies and even extended families. For the most part we work together yes but all the infighting stops us from progressing even farther than we could go.

It takes thousands of years to get to where we are now but we could easily get to that moment in 50 years if we were all united as one.

Those who are in the top positions like the rich 1% know this so they make it that we fight among each other to take the spotlight off them. The perfect analogy is the King standing with his advisory and the advisory says: "Oh, you don't need to fight them - you just need to convince the pitchfork people that the torch people want to take away their pitchforks."

If you really want to get into what is holding us back it is whatever causes us to fight amongst ourselves. You can say it's Religion but I see no evidence of that between the war of Ukraine and Russia.

The only place I seen where everybody from all walks of Earth are United is us going up against the rich 1% with the whole GME stock thing. They tried so hard to divide and conquer us but we will not budge. We remain united and that has shown that we can take down even the rich 1% of the world. It's not too late to join the GME movement. It's a guaranteed lottery ticket to become a millionaire.

God also made the devil/serpent so there is that. (He tricked his own creation at least in abrahamaic religions)
Religion is a compounding problem on top of already messy and bloody history and even present world.

It could be said that we are going though the plagues of sorts ourselves. There is still war, financial upheavals, and much unrest amplified x10 then any time in history. Religion is going to be rearing its ugly head especially in places most vulnerable. It prays on the desperate as the answer to their problems but only sucks people into nonsensical belief systems and usually financial tithes.
Jul 23 2022 05:01am
Quote (addone @ Jul 23 2022 06:52pm)
God also made the devil/serpent so there is that. (He tricked his own creation at least in abrahamaic religions)
Religion is a compounding problem on top of already messy and bloody history and even present world.

It could be said that we are going though the plagues of sorts ourselves. There is still war, financial upheavals, and much unrest amplified x10 then any time in history. Religion is going to be rearing its ugly head especially in places most vulnerable. It prays on the desperate as the answer to their problems but only sucks people into nonsensical belief systems and usually financial tithes.

So tell me something. Would you happily move and live in a place like North Korea? That's one of the many places that shun Religion, especially Christianity. Do you think that it would be all Sunshine and Rainbows living there? Why / why not?
Jul 23 2022 05:40am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 23 2022 11:01pm)
So tell me something. Would you happily move and live in a place like North Korea? That's one of the many places that shun Religion, especially Christianity. Do you think that it would be all Sunshine and Rainbows living there? Why / why not?

North Koreans literally worship and think Kim JONG Un as a deity. It is probably the worst possible religion that exists. On paper it isn't religious but in practice everyone has a picture of him and praises like they would jesus. Nice try. Also stop playing with answering a question with another question, it's getting tiresome.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 23 2022 05:49am
Jul 23 2022 07:56pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 23 2022 09:40pm)
North Koreans literally worship and think Kim JONG Un as a deity. It is probably the worst possible religion that exists. On paper it isn't religious but in practice everyone has a picture of him and praises like they would jesus. Nice try. Also stop playing with answering a question with another question, it's getting tiresome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOGv7hLYoMM

Precisely.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 23 2022 07:59pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 23 2022 04:40am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOGv7hLYoMM

do you think kim jong thinks he is a god? do you think his people really do? i bet kim jong knows he is just a man and is an atheist and n korea is just another atheist hell hole.
Jul 23 2022 09:30pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 24 2022 01:56pm)
Precisely.

That's not an answer.

If you have a point get to it asap. Otherwise I have no time for yet another random tangent.
Jul 23 2022 09:40pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 24 2022 01:30pm)
That's not an answer.

If you have a point get to it asap. Otherwise I have no time for yet another random tangent.

Christianity is what brings people together. There is no other way.
Jul 23 2022 10:01pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 24 2022 03:40pm)
Christianity is what brings people together. There is no other way.

LOL, literally any common goal brings people together. Try again (you cannot be this obtuse)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1263264265266267487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll