d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1262263264265266487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 20 2022 06:06pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 21 2022 12:16am)
snake
/snāk/
a treacherous or deceitful person.
"that man is a cold-blooded snake"

the snake was the evil one. they should of said "no" its that simple. say "no" and repent and come back. Or? make the excuses you need to make so you can sleep at night? your not really fooling your self.

Huh?
Quote (lodd222 @ Jul 20 2022 09:10pm)
according to the bible that is inaccuate and it i havent seen anything that would indicate dogs will indefinitely perish considering most are much friendlier than the average "human".
the bible in apoc mentions animal beings existing for gods pleasure and in the new heaven scenario.

imagine being smart enough to know bible is theological garbage cuz' it has no simple justification for long torture & then worshipping 1% evolution aetheist theories instead.
the bible is a better overall explanation & w/ prophetic prowess however both are the same thing: either you neglect feelings & become a bible goer or ignore rationality & become a scientismist.

coke vs wild cherry pepsi philosophy is what the world offers.
The problem is you & mostly every1 else have been trained to believe a certain way & in doing so have given up your autonomous thought + critical thinking that would generate a anecdotal yet better world view.

art doesnt allow for a b c d or E one dimensional or readymade drone thinking. Sociology is closer to the answer.

Pretty hard to follow a schizoid ramblings. Ever try to use simple and direct communication?
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 20 2022 06:14pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 20 2022 05:06pm)
Huh?

Pretty hard to follow a schizoid ramblings. Ever try to use simple and direct communication?

harder to follow a "schizoid" pretending to be a doctor because his peanut brain never evolved. have you ever tried academic reading?

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 20 2022 06:21pm
Jul 20 2022 06:15pm
Quote (caswallen @ Jul 20 2022 08:06pm)
let's be honest, we are not dogs...

we are very high up in the spiritual realm of creation... we were always intended to live forever... dogs will perish, humans will live forever... its always been that way, we are a category that can't be described by dogs and cats and animals humping in the bush

We are not dogs but for God we might aswell be. For a guy who created us and the entire universe shouldn't be too hard to figure out. If he wanted us to have free will why attach punishment of burning in hell forever? In order to get to heaven assuming such a place even exists one must climb out of hell so to speak. By living a sin free life, ask for forgiveness, give church money bla bla bla...

What an interesting predicament.

Or you can just suspend your belief in this nonsense and create the life you want without the fear of damnation or some angry, jealous God who needs money apparently.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 20 2022 06:33pm
Jul 20 2022 06:20pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 20 2022 05:15pm)
We are not dogs but for God we might aswell be. The guy who created us and the entire universe shouldn't be too hard to figure out. If he wanted us to give free will why attach punishment of burning in hell forever? So to get to heaven assuming such a place even exists one must climb out of hell so to speak. By living a sin free life, ask for forgiveness, give church money bla bla bla...

Or you can just suspend your belief in this nonsense and create the life you want without the fear of damnation or some angry, jealous God who needs money apparently.

Quote (addone @ Jul 20 2022 05:15pm)
We are not dogs but for God we might aswell be. The guy who created us and the entire universe shouldn't be too hard to figure out. If he wanted us to give free will why attach punishment of burning in hell forever? So to get to heaven assuming such a place even exists one must climb out of hell so to speak. By living a sin free life, ask for forgiveness, give church money bla bla bla...

you make an unreasonable assumption that you have agency to do this yet quantifiably live in a very tightly controlled and locked down reality.
The life you'd be creating or insinuating is nothing more than a contrived lust for either coke or pepsi.

keep living in your sugar plum fantasy land where a lil bit more elbow grease fixes global problems by wishful thinking. get real guy.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 21 2022 01:02am
Quote (addone @ Jul 20 2022 05:06pm)
Huh?

its all very simple. you have a choice to make. your flesh and what you want just because its what you want or choose spirit and walk away from the chains that bind you.

i used to do what i "wanted" mostly i drank because thats what i "wanted" to do. I later figured out I was just a slave.

time to ask your self.
What is it that binds you? what is it that you do not want to give up? what is it that you cant imagine giving up cant imagine living without?

when i repented i was still an alcoholic for about the first year i was christian.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 21 2022 01:18am
Jul 21 2022 01:26am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 21 2022 12:02am)
its all very simple. you have a choice to make. your flesh and what you want just because its what you want or choose spirit and walk away from the chains that bind you.

"Bib(owl)":

https://birdsarentreal.com
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/flip%2fgive%2fshoot+somebody+the+bird
Jul 21 2022 02:33am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 21 2022 07:02pm)

i used to do what i "wanted" mostly i drank because thats what i "wanted" to do. I later figured out I was just a slave.

time to ask your self.
What is it that binds you? what is it that you do not want to give up? what is it that you cant imagine giving up cant imagine living without?

when i repented i was still an alcoholic for about the first year i was christian.

My life is great I am not addicted to alcohol or any drugs. Don't need religion for that. There is this thing called rehab. Your mind was weak you succumbed to peer pressure like a little NPC.
I like to stay healthy and alcohol does the opposite, you had no discipline, your priority in life was to get smashed. I don't need to fill my life with some kind of nonsensical made up story to make it better. I just apply the steps of success that have been paved by many pioneers of human evolution everything from becoming wealthy to staying fit. Religion is cancer and is net negative.
You don't need commandments or some ancient text to tell you how to be a decent human being, don't get drunk on religion its just another escapism drug.

Maybe you should question it

This post was edited by addone on Jul 21 2022 02:34am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 21 2022 02:38am
Quote (addone @ Jul 21 2022 10:15am)
We are not dogs but for God we might aswell be. For a guy who created us and the entire universe shouldn't be too hard to figure out. If he wanted us to have free will why attach punishment of burning in hell forever? In order to get to heaven assuming such a place even exists one must climb out of hell so to speak. By living a sin free life, ask for forgiveness, give church money bla bla bla...

That is exactly what the Serpent said back in Genesis 3.

I must ask you though, what happens when each of us try to create the life we want? How do we relate to each other? What happens when someone steps on your dream so they can reach theirs?

When everybody wants to live only for themselves, that doesn't bode well for society. Take one good look at America with all the violence and protests.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 21 2022 02:44am
Quote (addone @ Jul 21 2022 01:33am)
My life is great I am not addicted to alcohol or any drugs. Don't need religion for that. There is this thing called rehab. Your mind was weak you succumbed to peer pressure like a little NPC.
I like to stay healthy and alcohol does the opposite, you had no discipline, your priority in life was to get smashed. I don't need to fill my life with some kind of nonsensical made up story to make it better. I just apply the steps of success that have been paved by many pioneers of human evolution everything from becoming wealthy to staying fit. Religion is cancer and is net negative.
You don't need commandments or some ancient text to tell you how to be a decent human being, don't get drunk on religion its just another escapism drug.

Maybe you should question it

your filling your self up with nonsensical stories right now.

naw dude, your holding on to something you dont want to let go and i suspect thats what is eating you.
Jul 21 2022 06:30am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 21 2022 08:44pm)
your filling your self up with nonsensical stories right now.

naw dude, your holding on to something you dont want to let go and i suspect thats what is eating you.

You are a weak NPC who got sucked into a hole by bottle of alcohol and needs a made up story to make himself better.
Now you are drunk of religion and unless something replaces it you will be drinking that to sleep. Lmk
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 21 2022 08:38pm)
That is exactly what the Serpent said back in Genesis 3.

I must ask you though, what happens when each of us try to create the life we want? How do we relate to each other? What happens when someone steps on your dream so they can reach theirs?

When everybody wants to live only for themselves, that doesn't bode well for society. Take one good look at America with all the violence and protests.

Oh you have insight what the serpent said assuming the actual story is real? I am just asking questions and everyone of you preaching like they know their stuff but the more I dig the less sense you start making.
To answer your question about people dreams and interactions we are people that are evolving and slowly making some progress in living together. It takes thousands of years to get to where we are now. I assume your larger point is that religion as a binding /common goal for our progress, yes. I am saying it's outdated and in fact not needed. We have advanced beyond that religion is holding mankind back.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1262263264265266487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll