d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1261262263264265487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jul 19 2022 06:24am
Quote (lodd222 @ Jul 19 2022 09:38pm)
what's that got to do with anything? your selective logic is showing

Bro if you are mad that I showed how incoherent your ramblings are don't take it out with me. Either do better next time shut it.
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 19 2022 04:40pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 19 2022 05:24am)
Bro if you are mad that I showed how incoherent your ramblings are don't take it out with me. Either do better next time shut it.

youre projecting into the mirror again, seek help and stop doing drugs imo

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 19 2022 04:42pm
Gold: 280.69
Jul 19 2022 05:33pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 19 2022 01:18am)
If we are born in sin how is it OUR sin? Didn't God make us in the image and likeness of himself? So it must be gods sin, his imperfections and now he is punishing us for his fuck up? That's some twisted shit you swallow. Good one.

we aren't born into sin from God

that's the sin we inherited from Adam and Eve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin

it's called original sin

This post was edited by caswallen on Jul 19 2022 05:36pm
Jul 19 2022 06:18pm
Quote (caswallen @ Jul 20 2022 11:33am)
we aren't born into sin from God

that's the sin we inherited from Adam and Eve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_sin

it's called original sin

talking to a different guy but ok. Original sin came from the snake that has given them the forbidden fruit.

So tldr; God says you have free will unless its something I don't like. What a petty god. That he creates man only to put them into a burning pit of fire and torment because they didn't do something he wanted. If it was free will there would not be any strings attached. Its like saying you have free will to breathe but if you breathe I will kill you.
People who believe this garbage have serious mental issues.

Think about it, a god that created the universe the stars and all the creatures goes apeshit because one of his creations got tricked by his other creation to eat some delicious fruit. Why he create it in the first place? Why go through all the steps and play sadistic games?

Unless the church aka original scammers made up the whole story to give them donations and forever repent/confess like the obedient peasants that you are.
Gold: 186.16
Jul 19 2022 07:11pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 19 2022 03:18am)
If we are born in sin how is it OUR sin? Didn't God make us in the image and likeness of himself? So it must be gods sin, his imperfections and now he is punishing us for his fuck up? That's some twisted shit you swallow. Good one.

Yes it is OUR sins and YES God made us in His image. It's not God's sin, it's ours. God didn't mess up, we did. If you actually take the time to read this first post, it explains all of that.
Jul 19 2022 07:21pm
Quote (addone @ Jul 19 2022 06:18pm)
talking to a different guy but ok. Original sin came from the snake that has given them the forbidden fruit.

So tldr; God says you have free will unless its something I don't like. What a petty god. That he creates man only to put them into a burning pit of fire and torment because they didn't do something he wanted. If it was free will there would not be any strings attached. Its like saying you have free will to breathe but if you breathe I will kill you.

Think about it, a god that created the universe the stars and all the creatures goes apeshit because one of his creations got tricked by his other creation to eat some delicious fruit. Why he create it in the first place? Why go through all the steps and play sadistic games?

Unless the church aka original scammers made up the whole story to give them donations and forever repent/confess like the obedient peasants that you are.

God is perfect, ofcourse he would be pissed off that someone tricked his children into betraying him, betrayal can never be forgiven

also "The church" is flawed only because we are flawed
Jul 20 2022 01:58am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Jul 20 2022 01:11pm)
Yes it is OUR sins and YES God made us in His image. It's not God's sin, it's ours. God didn't mess up, we did. If you actually take the time to read this first post, it explains all of that.

So this God created the universe and everything in it but gets pissed off that one of his tiny creations doesn't follow his commands? Interesting it's like saying I created everything the laws of the universe and all possibilities and time itself but this tiny part that did this I am not responsible for. Sounds like he is only semi powerful, jealous and holds a grudge forever, but if you just go to church confess and pay some money all is forgiven. Sound about right?

Quote (caswallen @ Jul 20 2022 01:21pm)
God is perfect, ofcourse he would be pissed off that someone tricked his children into betraying him, betrayal can never be forgiven

also "The church" is flawed only because we are flawed

So a perfect God made the snake and now he is mad that the snake/serpent did what a snake was made to do? To trick his other creation. Then after some time he lays out a set of rules instead of just making it impossible to break them in the first place.
Also you know how a God feels? Sounds like you talking about your experience with house training a dog. A dog is designed to follow certain biological imperatives if you tell it to do something unnatural it will take some time to get there. You don't stay mad at the dog for disobeying. Because being mad is a sign of not knowing how the dog operates in the first place.

I mean you guys have the freedom to believe whatever fairytale you like if it makes you sleep at night.
Jul 20 2022 02:06am
Quote (addone @ Jul 20 2022 01:58am)
So this God created the universe and everything in it but gets pissed off that one of his tiny creations doesn't follow his commands? Interesting it's like saying I created everything the laws of the universe and all possibilities and time itself but this tiny part that did this I am not responsible for. Sounds like he is only semi powerful, jealous and holds a grudge forever, but if you just go to church confess and pay some money all is forgiven. Sound about right?

So a perfect God made the snake and now he is mad that the snake/serpent did what a snake was made to do? To trick his other creation. Then after some time he lays out a set of rules instead of just making it impossible to break them in the first place.
Also you know how a God feels? Sounds like you talking about your experience with house training a dog. A dog is designed to follow certain biological imperatives if you tell it to do something unnatural it will take some time to get there. You don't stay mad at the dog for disobeying. Because being mad is a sign of not knowing how the dog operates in the first place.

I mean you guys have the freedom to believe whatever fairytale you like if it makes you sleep at night.

let's be honest, we are not dogs...

we are very high up in the spiritual realm of creation... we were always intended to live forever... dogs will perish, humans will live forever... its always been that way, we are a category that can't be described by dogs and cats and animals humping in the bush
Gold: 80,771.69
Jul 20 2022 03:10am
Quote (addone @ Jul 19 2022 05:18pm)

Quote (caswallen @ Jul 20 2022 01:06am)
let's be honest, we are not dogs...

we are very high up in the spiritual realm of creation... we were always intended to live forever... dogs will perish, humans will live forever... its always been that way, we are a category that can't be described by dogs and cats and animals humping in the bush

according to the bible that is inaccuate and it i havent seen anything that would indicate dogs will indefinitely perish considering most are much friendlier than the average "human".
the bible in apoc mentions animal beings existing for gods pleasure and in the new heaven scenario.

Quote (addone @ Jul 20 2022 12:58am)

imagine being smart enough to know bible is theological garbage cuz' it has no simple justification for long torture & then worshipping 1% evolution aetheist theories instead.
the bible is a better overall explanation & w/ prophetic prowess however both are the same thing: either you neglect feelings & become a bible goer or ignore rationality & become a scientismist.

coke vs wild cherry pepsi philosophy is what the world offers.
The problem is you & mostly every1 else have been trained to believe a certain way & in doing so have given up your autonomous thought + critical thinking that would generate a anecdotal yet better world view.

art doesnt allow for a b c d or E one dimensional or readymade drone thinking. Sociology is closer to the answer.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Jul 20 2022 03:11am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 20 2022 06:16am
Quote (addone @ Jul 20 2022 12:58am)

snake
/snāk/
a treacherous or deceitful person.
"that man is a cold-blooded snake"

the snake was the evil one. they should of said "no" its that simple. say "no" and repent and come back. Or? make the excuses you need to make so you can sleep at night? your not really fooling your self.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1261262263264265487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll