d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev12612622632642653169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 28,296.75
May 5 2016 05:52pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ May 5 2016 03:50pm)
You know what you are...it only takes five post to figure that out from you even with the troll in place...Either way if you live in middle america consider your vote for hillary void and null it's just a waste. Democrats only win by taking the outside parts of the country if only we could do away with cali everything from that point on would be REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS

tbh I'm just getting you to post I don't really care what you type

the more I get you Trump supporters to fit the stereotype in posts the longer I can run guilt free with the jokes
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2016 05:53pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 5 2016 06:52pm)
tbh I'm just getting you to post I don't really care what you type

the more I get you Trump supporters to fit the stereotype in posts the longer I can run guilt free with the jokes

what stereotype would that be ? racist /redneck/ white person...nailed it
May 5 2016 05:55pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ May 5 2016 03:53pm)
what stereotype would that be ? racist /redneck/ white person...nailed it

I appreciate your honesty
May 5 2016 05:59pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 5 2016 06:55pm)
I appreciate your honesty

very welcome ..don't get me wrong I wasn't raised this way or brought up like this either it's just the way the world is.

Trump is the best option he will not only create jobs but building that wall is vital to keeping illegals from wondering into my home

You go ahead and vote hilllary with no economic stimulus plan hand her a blank check book and say Hey have at it just like Barry O
May 5 2016 06:09pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ May 5 2016 03:59pm)
very welcome ..don't get me wrong I wasn't raised this way or brought up like this either it's just the way the world is.

Trump is the best option he will not only create jobs but building that wall is vital to keeping illegals from wondering into my home

You go ahead and vote hilllary with no economic stimulus plan hand her a blank check book and say Hey have at it just like Barry O

When I vote I vote for who I think will lead the country best out of the choices so that my kids and your kids and our families have a better country and environment than we inherited.

I won't put our kid's futures in the hands of an inexperienced reality TV starring narcissist that thrives on divisiveness and excites the worst of our society.

Gold: 11,700.00
May 5 2016 06:19pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ 5 May 2016 23:59)
...Trump ... will ... create jobs ...

he certainly does:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/08/news/economy/donald-trump-trade/

Donald J. Trump signature men's dress shirts are made in China, Bangladesh or "imported," meaning they were made abroad.
And it's not just Donald's products. Harvard professor and trade expert Robert Lawrence analyzed over 800 items in the Ivanka Trump fashion line. There are shoes, dresses, purses and scarves. All are "imported."

pretty sure he will improve the usa overall, just the same way he did it for atlantic city
Gold: 40.42
May 5 2016 06:21pm
Quote (majorblood @ 5 May 2016 13:14)
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/728310772208697344
Hilary doesn't know the difference between illegal immigrants and hispanics
she's also a literal cuckold(female ver)

I'm sure she knows the difference much better than you seem to understand the impact that mass deportation would have on the residents and citizens left behind. If you're calling for mass deportation, you're causing pretty widespread misery among Hispanics, broadly speaking.
May 5 2016 06:29pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 5 2016 07:09pm)
When I vote I vote for who I think will lead the country best out of the choices so that my kids and your kids and our families have a better country and environment than we inherited.

I won't put our kid's futures in the hands of an inexperienced reality TV starring narcissist that thrives on divisiveness and excites the worst of our society.

Cut the bullshit look at who runs a billion dollar business and who runs a crooked foundation. This claim is completely absurd and if you really care about the future of our children (not that I asked you yet)then you would open your eyes and see which candidate will be more successful moving forward. Electing Barry people thought oh this should ease some of the black tension within our country but what happened? If I had a son he'd look like trayvon I mean come on man the guy basically told the Ferguson people to riot. Moving forward will involve rebuilding our infrastructure and military neither of those are cheap deals but the Democrats don't really care about it. The rest of the world views us as pansies if you were to put someone strong like trump in there the game changes. This is by far one of the smartest and best candidates we've had running for years so you should embrace it. I have a dream that one day people won't be judged by their bad habits but what they've built/accomplished

For the guys that posted above me trump has acknowledged that he has things made in different countries and he's preaching that's part of the problem. One he'll also fix once he's elected president

This post was edited by stimpy6298 on May 5 2016 06:35pm
May 5 2016 06:36pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ May 5 2016 04:29pm)
Cut the bullshit look at who runs a billion dollar business and who runs a crooked foundation. This claim is completely absurd and if you really care about the future of our children (not that I asked you yet)then you would open your eyes and see which candidate will be more successful moving forward. Electing Barry people thought oh this should ease some of the black tension within our country but what happened? If I had a son he'd look like trayvon I mean come on man the guy basically told the Ferguson people to riot. Moving forward will involve rebuilding our infrastructure and military neither of those are cheap deals but the Democrats don't really care about it. The rest of the world views us as pansies if you were to put someone strong like trump in there the game changes. This is by far one of the smartest and best candidates we've had running for years so you should embrace it. I have a dream that one day people won't be judged by their bad habits but what they've built/accomplished

Rebuild our military in what way? for what purpose?

We spend more on our military than the next 8ish nations combined

We have the strongest military in the history of man. Nobody thinks we are pansies other than the far righties that want us to flex on brown people all the time.

You can have trump ride horseback shirtless through bear country all you want it doesn't change the fact he is clueless when it comes to just about everything a political leader needs to be informed about
May 5 2016 07:01pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 5 2016 07:36pm)
Rebuild our military in what way? for what purpose?

We spend more on our military than the next 8ish nations combined

We have the strongest military in the history of man. Nobody thinks we are pansies other than the far righties that want us to flex on brown people all the time.

You can have trump ride horseback shirtless through bear country all you want it doesn't change the fact he is clueless when it comes to just about everything a political leader needs to be informed about

Bro he's not a one man army that's why he'd have a good cabinet/advisers unlike Clinton who would give those positions to the special interest lobbyists who paid for her wake up. Barry has shrunk our military so small it's ridiculous it always takes a Republican to rebuild it. We've got China,Russia,North Korea and the middle East flexing their strength right now. Russian military jets are brushing our navel vessels probably around 7 times in one month. That wouldn't happen with trump the war games would be over and we'd be back in the drivers seat.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12612622632642653169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll