d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1260261262263264307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 16 2023 04:09am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 16 2023 02:55am)
Self owned for attempting to change the subject.

Theists 0/0
Atheists 3/infinite

disprove something by demanding a modern classification system be applied to an ancient civilization. BTW the birds/bats thing is an old desperate argument and it just shows how desperate atheists/antitheists are for an argument
big ol lose for you "L"
congratz you get a trophy

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 16 2023 04:09am
Gold: 10.00
Aug 16 2023 04:13am
Quote (TiStuff @ 16 Aug 2023 06:09)
disprove something by demanding a modern classification system be applied to an ancient civilization. BTW the birds/bats thing is an old desperate argument and it just shows how desperate atheists/antitheists are for an argument
big ol lose for you "L"
https://blogs.elon.edu/roomfordebate/files/2017/05/Participation-Trophy.png

Saying it's a weak argument is in itself a weak argument. Fail.
Theists 0/0
Atheists 4/infinite
Aug 16 2023 04:52am
Quote (CPK001 @ 16 Aug 2023 00:40)
Going by your logic there is no reason to believe anything beyond 100 years ago. It's all nothingness to you.

How can you be sure that any of the Roman Emperor's were real? Whatever you're reading is "validating it's own claim."

If you can't trust the Bible then there is nothing in that era that can be trusted, which includes the entirety of the Roman Empire.

I really hope you are not a historian, anything you write will be invalidated in due time. You'd just submit a blank sheet of paper anyhow.

This christian hasn't studied history enough to recognize that most of the history of the time has far more support in evidence than the bible does. Contemporary sources and artifacts are something jesus doesn't have. Rome and many of it's emperors do have them. Rome and it's emperors carved itself into the Earth with such vigor much of it still stands today. Of christianity there is nothing. Just speculation. As the church loses it's grip on control of history, more and more historians will reject christian mythology until there are none left.
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 16 2023 07:35am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 16 2023 05:09am)
big ol lose for you "L"
https://blogs.elon.edu/roomfordebate/files/2017/05/Participation-Trophy.png

look at me trigger these human gpts:

Quote (Vastet @ Aug 16 2023 05:52am)
This christian hasn't studied history enough to recognize that most of the history of the time has far more support in evidence than the bible does. Contemporary sources and artifacts are something jesus doesn't have. Rome and many of it's emperors do have them. Rome and it's emperors carved itself into the Earth with such vigor much of it still stands today. Of christianity there is nothing. Just speculation. As the church loses it's grip on control of history, more and more historians will reject christian mythology until there are none left.

wow you know nothing i can safely ignore your babbling because it clearly isnt anything.

my holy ghosting hdong 5-0'd u np. t4 all ur fgz noob lmfao rekt

Quote (addone @ Aug 15 2023 09:10pm)
Bible - magic places, magic creatures, magic claims, more magic.
Also bible - bible is true, everything we tell you is the word from our magic man.
Christians - bible is true because bible told us its true.
Also Christians - we don't need evidence because the bible told us it's bad to question the Bible.
Also the bible - you are sheep.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Darwinism - magic concepting, magic monkeys, magic mud, more mud
also bible - 10% science is true, everything they tell you is the word from their magical monkey men on type writers
evol lutionaryists - natural selection is true because they had a beer the night before
also atheists - evidence is proof of their theory, intellectual concepting obviously has natural hard proof of its validity.
also aethism - you never sleep well, the tossing of turning of the god of natural selections found in your local grocer.

get rekt and never step again. please get an education youre a complete baFUUn :lol:

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 16 2023 07:39am
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 16 2023 09:06am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 16 2023 02:09am)
You know as much about math and probability as you do evolution. In other words: absolutely nothing

Would you be able to coherently provide a mechanism for abiogenesis that isn't analogous to monkeys on a typewriter writing Shakespeare? Because that's the only coherent explanation I have ever heard - monkeys on a typewriter with respect to stardust settling by geothermal vents
Gold: 4,575.69
Aug 16 2023 09:33am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 16 2023 03:52am)

This is just 100% bullshit and you know it too. There is far more historical evidence for the existence of Jesus than there is for any of the Roman emperors or anyone else around that period. In fact, the Bible is a primary source. Not to mention the Catholic church is an unbroken line starting with Roman polytheism. Even the Pope is still called the Supreme Pontiff (Pontifex Maximus).
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 16 2023 01:10pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 17 2023 01:35am)
look at me trigger these human gpts:

wow you know nothing i can safely ignore your babbling because it clearly isnt anything.

my holy ghosting hdong 5-0'd u np. t4 all ur fgz noob lmfao rekt

Darwinism - magic concepting, magic monkeys, magic mud, more mud
also bible - 10% science is true, everything they tell you is the word from their magical monkey men on type writers
evol lutionaryists - natural selection is true because they had a beer the night before
also atheists - evidence is proof of their theory, intellectual concepting obviously has natural hard proof of its validity.
also aethism - you never sleep well, the tossing of turning of the god of natural selections found in your local grocer.

get rekt and never step again. please get an education youre a complete baFUUn :lol:

Biggest self owned whataboutism attemp I have seen. Don't know whether to laugh my ass off or be concerned for you. :rofl: :unsure:

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.

Baaaaa!
Aug 16 2023 09:49pm
Quote (El1te @ 16 Aug 2023 11:33)
This is just 100% bullshit and you know it too. There is far more historical evidence for the existence of Jesus than there is for any of the Roman emperors or anyone else around that period. In fact, the Bible is a primary source. Not to mention the Catholic church is an unbroken line starting with Roman polytheism. Even the Pope is still called the Supreme Pontiff (Pontifex Maximus).

No it's fact and if you had any history education you'd know it too. There is absolutely NO evidence for jesus and there is LOTS of evidence of Roman emperors.
Aug 16 2023 09:56pm
Quote (El1te @ 16 Aug 2023 11:06)
Would you be able to coherently provide a mechanism for abiogenesis that isn't analogous to monkeys on a typewriter writing Shakespeare? Because that's the only coherent explanation I have ever heard - monkeys on a typewriter with respect to stardust settling by geothermal vents

The commonly bounded 'monkeys on typewriters' is absolute horse shit and not how chemistry works. Chemistry isn't rolling the dice, chemistry happens when conditions support the chemistry. Indeed the foundation of the monkeys on typewriters garbage was completely ridiculed as soon as we found organic chemistry in space. All the stuff that was supposedly as likely to happen as monkeys typing out Shakespeare is now proven fact.

If I could give you a perfect explanation of how abiogenesis worked I'd have a nobel prize on my shelf. That I can't isn't evidence it didn't happen.
Aug 16 2023 10:00pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 16 Aug 2023 09:35)

A perfect description of your own posts.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1260261262263264307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll