d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1258259260261262307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2023 03:06pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 15 2023 03:29am)
magic theist hocus pocus. lets talk about how the bible says bats are birds when bats aren't birds. The christians have had 500 odd years to update the bible but they haven't so the bible still lies. That is but one of dozens of lies found in the bible. Lets also talk about this jesus character the bible mentions a few times but never existed. another lie.
btw your knowledge of the lucy fossil is all wrong. Learn about it first and then try and make an argument.

bats are birds if they are classified as birds. just because they are not classified as birds now doesnt mean they werent then. historians say Jesus was a real person. then we have vastet who demands to be the arbiter of knowledge .........lol right after he just offered one of the lamest arguments.

lucy is just another episode of atheist chit science. shows the desperation of needing to find a monkeyman
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2023 05:42pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 16 2023 12:35am)
Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.

You certainly don't do a very good job at ignoring my posts, whoever you are.

Quote (Vastet @ Aug 15 2023 08:29pm)
magic theist hocus pocus. lets talk about how the bible says bats are birds when bats aren't birds. The christians have had 500 odd years to update the bible but they haven't so the bible still lies. That is but one of dozens of lies found in the bible. Lets also talk about this jesus character the bible mentions a few times but never existed. another lie.
btw your knowledge of the lucy fossil is all wrong. Learn about it first and then try and make an argument.

Matthew 1:1-17

The Genealogy of Jesus the Messiah
1 This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,

Isaac the father of Jacob,

Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,

3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar,

Perez the father of Hezron,

Hezron the father of Ram,

4 Ram the father of Amminadab,

Amminadab the father of Nahshon,

Nahshon the father of Salmon,

5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,

Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,

Obed the father of Jesse,

6 and Jesse the father of King David.

David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,

7 Solomon the father of Rehoboam,

Rehoboam the father of Abijah,

Abijah the father of Asa,

8 Asa the father of Jehoshaphat,

Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram,

Jehoram the father of Uzziah,

9 Uzziah the father of Jotham,

Jotham the father of Ahaz,

Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,

10 Hezekiah the father of Manasseh,

Manasseh the father of Amon,

Amon the father of Josiah,

11 and Josiah the father of Jeconiah] and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon.

12 After the exile to Babylon:

Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel,

Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,

13 Zerubbabel the father of Abihud,

Abihud the father of Eliakim,

Eliakim the father of Azor,

14 Azor the father of Zadok,

Zadok the father of Akim,

Akim the father of Elihud,

15 Elihud the father of Eleazar,

Eleazar the father of Matthan,

Matthan the father of Jacob,

16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

17 Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 15 2023 06:28pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 16 2023 12:40am)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbBDrceCy8

You certainly don't do a very good job at ignoring my posts, whoever you are.

You want a sign? Let's see what the Bible says about that.

Matthew 12:38-40

38 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”

39 He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

No matter how much you cry or beg, you will not be given anything else. Again, the issue isn't so much whether God exists or not. The issue is that you are rebellious towards God. You shake your fist at Him.

Hence you are a sinner. Yet you fail to see this. Is it any wonder that the Bible describes you as what I quoted before, the seed who fell on the path?

You already tried to do the napkin god and yet you fell flat on your face when questioned. Yet the Bible stands firm when questioned.

You want proof? All the evidence we need is in the Bible!

Adorable the bible makes a claim about Jesus then validates its own claim. Brilliant logic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guess Krishna and Bugs Bunny are real too. I'll write on the napkin saying the napkin is true and real. Back to the shadows you go.
Gold: 6,124.83
Aug 15 2023 06:30pm
has anyone ever read a spaced out wall of text of bible quotes have thought to themselves "that's it, i'm convinced!"?
Gold: 46,068.00
Aug 15 2023 06:43pm
Quote (majorblood @ 16 Aug 2023 08:30)
has anyone ever read a spaced out wall of text of bible quotes have thought to themselves "that's it, i'm convinced!"?

nope.
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 15 2023 07:40pm
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 15 2023 07:30pm)

has any1 fantasized about monkeys on type writers theories of evolution and believed it was the way to go.

stop taking your meds so you can start using your brain again

Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 15 2023 04:15pm)
vastet = 87
aitroll = 87

:)

the echanted gnome goblin got exposed by yours truly lolz

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 15 2023 07:44pm
Gold: 6,124.83
Aug 15 2023 07:51pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 15 2023 06:40pm)
has any1 fantasized about monkeys on type writers theories of evolution and believed it was the way to go.

stop taking your meds so you can start using your brain again

the echanted gnome goblin got exposed by yours truly lolz

I don't think anyone has "fantasized about monkeys on type writers theories of evolution and believed it was the way to go."

I don't take any type of medication
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 15 2023 08:10pm
Bible - magic places, magic creatures, magic claims, more magic.
Also bible - bible is true, everything we tell you is the word from our magic man.
Christians - bible is true because bible told us its true.
Also Christians - we don't need evidence because the bible told us it's bad to question the Bible.
Also the bible - you are sheep.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 15 2023 08:18pm
I think Jesus is clearly the fulfillment of the prophets of the Old Testament, and the New Testament illuminates how He was the figure meant to penetrate humanity and establish a church as His body on this earth.

That'd be the Catholic church, btw.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1258259260261262307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll