d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2024
Prev1257258259260261291Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,075.69
Aug 27 2024 11:13am
Quote (Br4 @ Aug 27 2024 10:07am)
Oh shit the real TDSers are coming out now!

How's he a fascist? Generally wondering why you think that. You say all these words but provide really no real reason why you think this, your just giving us your feeewwings here

Leftist intellectualism is founded upon the denial of reality
Gold: 357,870.32
Aug 27 2024 11:13am
Quote (El1te @ Aug 27 2024 01:13pm)
Leftist intellectualism is founded upon the denial of reality

100%
Gold: 10,050.00
Aug 27 2024 11:33am
Quote (Br4 @ Aug 27 2024 12:07pm)
Oh shit the real TDSers are coming out now!

How's he a fascist? Generally wondering why you think that. You say all these words but provide really no real reason why you think this, your just giving us your feeewwings here (your cnn propaganda induced feelings)

Your response is juvenile, so I don't expect you to have this conversation in good faith

That said I'll still address your question in the event you have the capacity to engage in kind

Some hallmarks of fascism that are apparent

1) Constantly claiming elections are rigged, fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections (didn't Trump directly order the VP among many others to help him reverse the results of the 2020 election?) also note Jan 6th

2) Rampant cronyism and corruption - fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. Does any of this sound familiar with Trump pardoning friends and even his current run for President to pardon himself?

3) Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause - Trump has held a couple of speeches I listened to recently where he promised to address his policies in depth. What ended up happening was ranting about rigged elections, Kamala's race/intelligence, etc

4) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, etc

5) Would he like to be a dictator? If you take him at his own word, yes. On second thought, his word is famously unreliable. This gives his admirers room to cherry-pick what they want to believe about him.

6) Is he a sexual abuser? According to one jury, yes. Is he corrupt? Bro is cartoonishly corrupt, for him to carry out objectives of Project 25 would surprise nobody...

Aug 27 2024 11:40am
Quote (MildSambal @ Aug 27 2024 01:33pm)
Your response is juvenile, so I don't expect you to have this conversation in good faith

That said I'll still address your question in the event you have the capacity to engage in kind

Some hallmarks of fascism that are apparent

1) Constantly claiming elections are rigged, fascist nations also typically use their judiciaries to manipulate or control elections (didn't Trump directly order the VP among many others to help him reverse the results of the 2020 election?) also note Jan 6th

2) Rampant cronyism and corruption - fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. Does any of this sound familiar with Trump pardoning friends and even his current run for President to pardon himself?

3) Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause - Trump has held a couple of speeches I listened to recently where he promised to address his policies in depth. What ended up happening was ranting about rigged elections, Kamala's race/intelligence, etc

4) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, etc

5) Would he like to be a dictator? If you take him at his own word, yes. On second thought, his word is famously unreliable. This gives his admirers room to cherry-pick what they want to believe about him.

6) Is he a sexual abuser? According to one jury, yes. Is he corrupt? Bro is cartoonishly corrupt, for him to carry out objectives of Project 25 would surprise nobody...

WOW you took 25-30 mins to write all that out? Too bad most of it is literally fake news propagandist bullshit

You forgot to add fake news propaganda to the list, fascists love that stuff.

You can literally say all this shit about Joe Biden too, ESPECIALLY the sexual abuse stuff. People are going to find ways to try to take him down because he want's to destroy the dangerous, infectious woke narrative.

No one's accusing trump of smelling kids, just saying. The same cannot be said about Biden

Trump is not a sexual abuser, show me the link on that one please, that's not absolute fake news

Trump is a women's man (some retards think that's misogynistic) he has partaked in a lot of crazy parties etc so if he was out there raping and pillaging like you all think he does or was back in the day, I think people would of came out when it happened, back when he was actually partying.. not when he decided to run for president

And fascist also rig elections. Hmm what a coincidence that the 2020 election looked rigged.. hmmm...

You're still just spouting out words and sentences. Give me proof he's a fascist, show me receipts like the other guy failed to do

This post was edited by Br4 on Aug 27 2024 11:50am
Aug 27 2024 12:01pm
Quote (Br4 @ Aug 27 2024 12:40pm)
WOW you took 25-30 mins to write all that out? Too bad most of it is literally fake news propagandist bullshit

You forgot to add fake news propaganda to the list, fascists love that stuff.

You can literally say all this shit about Joe Biden too, ESPECIALLY the sexual abuse stuff. People are going to find ways to try to take him down because he want's to destroy the dangerous, infectious woke narrative.

No one's accusing trump of smelling kids, just saying. The same cannot be said about Biden

Trump is not a sexual abuser, show me the link on that one please, that's not absolute fake news

Trump is a women's man (some retards think that's misogynistic) he has partaked in a lot of crazy parties etc so if he was out there raping and pillaging like you all think he does or was back in the day, I think people would of came out when it happened, back when he was actually partying.. not when he decided to run for president

And fascist also rig elections. Hmm what a coincidence that the 2020 election looked rigged.. hmmm...

You're still just spouting out words and sentences. Give me proof he's a fascist, show me receipts like the other guy failed to do

show you the link? a jury ruled on it, he was found guilty

"grab em by the ____" is not a misogynistic statement from his mouth?
Aug 27 2024 12:05pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Aug 27 2024 02:01pm)
show you the link? a jury ruled on it, he was found guilty

"grab em by the ____" is not a misogynistic statement from his mouth?

Do you not like pussy? Curious.

He thought he was in the privacy of his own home (motor home) when that was said. He was being secretly recorded and was trying to make people laugh and chat while having a good time. \

That's literally the number 1 fake news propaganda thing about trump to get you to be so deranged about him. I think the reporter even came out and said it wasn't a big deal in the end, don't quote me on that tho

jury didn't rule shit, he settled out of court. That's completely different bud

This post was edited by Br4 on Aug 27 2024 12:07pm
Aug 27 2024 12:11pm
Quote (Br4 @ Aug 27 2024 01:05pm)
Do you not like pussy? Curious.

He thought he was in the privacy of his own home (motor home) when that was said. He was being secretly recorded and was trying to make people laugh and chat while having a good time. \

That's literally the number 1 fake news propaganda thing about trump to get you to be so deranged about him. I think the reporter even came out and said it wasn't a big deal in the end, don't quote me on that tho

jury didn't rule shit, he settled out of court. That's completely different bud

Oh okay, so as long as you do things or say things without getting caught that makes them all fine?

Settling out of court is simply to save face, if he thought he could win the case, he's absolutely the type of person NOT to be deterred by public image. Therefore, it's reasonable to deduce he believed he would lose

I voted for GWB and would like to vote for the GOP again, but this candidate ain't it
Aug 27 2024 12:16pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Aug 27 2024 02:11pm)
Oh okay, so as long as you do things or say things without getting caught that makes them all fine?

Settling out of court is simply to save face, if he thought he could win the case, he's absolutely the type of person NOT to be deterred by public image. Therefore, it's reasonable to deduce he believed he would lose

I voted for GWB and would like to vote for the GOP again, but this candidate ain't it

What case are you talking about now?

And are you kidding? Who the fuck doesn't talk like that behind closed doors. Yes hes a public image, that's why he was on the understanding that he was not being recorded in his own house lol. Anything can be taken out of context.

Gold: 0.85
Aug 27 2024 12:19pm
Quote (Br4 @ Aug 27 2024 02:16pm)
What case are you talking about now?

And are you kidding? Who the fuck doesn't talk like that behind closed doors. Yes hes a public image, that's why he was on the understanding that he was not being recorded in his own house lol. Anything can be taken out of context.

These npcs are weird. I feel like most of these people being anti free speech were these nerds sitting in a corner by themselves. Everyone speak like that ... It's crazy to see how many people use the words ''myso...' ''racist'' and so on. We live in a weird time where most people act like that kid at school who was alone and bullied so they do their best to punish everyone by making stupid choices/decisions.

I love when people bring up Trump calling the election a fraud when people really believe 80 millions+ people voted for Biden lol.

This post was edited by iLoveMyUsername on Aug 27 2024 12:20pm
Gold: 283.37
Aug 27 2024 01:13pm
Quote (MildSambal @ Aug 27 2024 01:06pm)
fascism is deeper than being just a cult, its capitalism devouring democracy to protect the wealth and power of the rich. Fascism deflects justified public outrage at capitalism's failures away from the rich and towards marginalized communities as a convenient scapegoat.

the notion that the wealthy and powerful are where they are today based on their talent or their effort is easily dismantled by any critical thinking.

Fascism is the total subordination of corporate power and labor in service of state. Fascist economies are inherently mixed, as heavy state intervention is the means by which the state achieves it's political goals (e.g. interwar German rearmament). Fascism can be hard to define as the circumstances that give way to its rise are particular to the nation's unique national identity and history, but at its core it's a totalitarian, revolutionary movement that seeks to harness the collective power of the nation in defense against both perceived internal decline and external foes.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1257258259260261291Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll