d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1250251252253254307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.00
Aug 10 2023 01:16am
Quote (TiStuff @ 10 Aug 2023 03:15)

Your broken tears are delicious.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 10 2023 02:14am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 10 2023 03:48pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbBDrceCy8

You certainly don't do a very good job at ignoring my posts, whoever you are.

That's another problem you have. You are putting limitations on God. Because you have this misconception about God, everything from that point of view is wrong. It's the same as choosing the wrong pathway from the start, doesn't matter which direction you go from there as it will not lead you to the correct destination.

In fact you need to turn back and go right from the start. Hence the following:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

Again refusing to provide evidence just spamming nonsense once more. Since you made 0 proof establishing God's existence everything you say on the subject can safely be dismissed as crazy talk.

You lost so pack your bags grifter, your magical stories are no good here.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 10 2023 03:05am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 10 2023 12:16am)
Your broken tears are delicious.

time to augh at atheist chit science again
Lucy - She's no lady
Aug 10 2023 03:33am
Quote (TiStuff @ 10 Aug 2023 05:05)
time to augh at atheist chit science again
Lucy - She's no lady
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBmnUP32gUY

I'm still enjoying those delicious tears.
Aug 10 2023 03:35am
Quote (El1te @ 9 Aug 2023 11:30)
It is on-topic because I'm challenging your concept of belief itself. And I bring up science because science and logical physical processes are the God of atheists like yourself - evident by the fact that you demand to see a physical hard proof to justify your beliefs, instead of depending on both physical proofs and ontological proofs. You rely purely on physics to justify your beliefs instead of both physics AND metaphysics which are both important.

You must realize that the scientific position is founded on ontological arguments. Cogito, ergo sum. We have no proof of this and cannot have proof of this, yet we must assume this to have any discussion about anything. All of science is built on this one ontological argument. All of every religion as well. All of every society that ever existed. Anything and everything ever done by a human has this as the foundation. Whether the human was aware of the question or not they assumed the answer all the same.

Science took this further and applied it to the universe. Assuming that what we see and measure is real and can be used to make predictions which lead to seeing and measuring new things that hadn't been seen or measured before. It was wildly successful and in a mere 300 odd years we went from wagons and plows and letters to jets and tractors and the internet. The value of science is indisputable.

What has your religion accomplished in the last 300 years? Dead and abused children across the Americas and Africa, wars, wealth hoarding. A few contributions in science , but it had to use science to do it your god didn't provide any breakthroughs. The people who believed in him provided the breakthroughs but they used the scientific method not the bible.

So long as science is shown to work, attempting to question it ontologically is akin to questioning your own existence ontologically. You can't prove our understanding of science is wrong because the very device you are communicating with proves it is correct. We certainly don't know everything and we certainly never will. And some of the things we think we know may be shown to be wrong one day. Indeed we already know that general relativity has issues, and we are trying to figure them out to this day. A journey that started with Newton and many believed ended with Einstein. Dark matter and dark energy are both giant question marks that may not even exist. There is much left to question. How we deal with a dynamic Earth, how we deal with viruses and bacteria, how we deal with all kinds of crap the universe left lying around for us to stumble into. The bible certainly can't answer those questions. Science probably can. It has a damn good track record so far.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 10 2023 05:37am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 10 2023 04:33pm)
Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.

You certainly don't do a very good job at ignoring my posts, whoever you are.[/QUOTE]

Quote (addone @ Aug 10 2023 06:14pm)
Again refusing to provide evidence just spamming nonsense once more. Since you made 0 proof establishing God's existence everything you say on the subject can safely be dismissed as crazy talk.

You lost so pack your bags grifter, your magical stories are no good here.

We've already established that you are not interested in any evidence presented to you.

Romans 1:20 - For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

When you die and you come face to face with the LORD, you will not be able to claim ignorance and enter the kingdom of Heaven.

I would explain something else to you but you are clearly not ready. The greatest evidence we have is Jesus.

Also, I should ask: do you have any irrefutable proof that the resurrection of Jesus didn't happen? If so then you'd effectively halt Christianity right then and there since the entirety of the faith all hinges upon the resurrection of Jesus.

That's probably too much for you so I'll stick to the basics. Let's start from the beginning shall we? You really have a hard time grasping this concept:

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

Aug 10 2023 11:48am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 10 2023 02:33am)
I'm still enjoying those delicious tears.

you have a lot to cry about
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 10 2023 02:29pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 10 2023 11:37pm)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbBDrceCy8

You certainly don't do a very good job at ignoring my posts, whoever you are.

We've already established that you are not interested in any evidence presented to you.

Romans 1:20 - For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

When you die and you come face to face with the LORD, you will not be able to claim ignorance and enter the kingdom of Heaven.

I would explain something else to you but you are clearly not ready. The greatest evidence we have is Jesus.

Also, I should ask: do you have any irrefutable proof that the resurrection of Jesus didn't happen? If so then you'd effectively halt Christianity right then and there since the entirety of the faith all hinges upon the resurrection of Jesus.

That's probably too much for you so I'll stick to the basics. Let's start from the beginning shall we? You really have a hard time grasping this concept:

Which evidence are you talking about?
Where is "clearly seen"?? Quoting bible/God without proving his existence is meaningless. This is pure circular logic. Establish proof of god first, otherwise it's just another fictitious magical character written in a 2000 year book and is indistinguishable from Harry potter, Spiderman or Mackey mouse.

When you die you come face to face with the lord?? Another baseless claim. Proof? How do you know? You are just repeating what you've been told like a sheep.

Asking someone to disprove an unproven magical event or proving a negative is a deflection from the burden of proof.

Once again realise you have not provided any proof. This magical God character can be written to say anything at all just like Frodo in LotR. Until you can establish proof of this "god" your bible quotes are invalid.

This post was edited by addone on Aug 10 2023 02:30pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 10 2023 10:45pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 11 2023 06:29am)
Where is "clearly seen"?? Quoting bible/God without proving his existence is meaningless. This is pure circular logic. Establish proof of god first, otherwise it's just another fictitious magical character written in a 2000 year book and is indistinguishable from Harry potter, Spiderman or Mackey mouse.

When you die you come face to face with the lord?? Another baseless claim. Proof? How do you know? You are just repeating what you've been told like a sheep.

Asking someone to disprove an unproven magical event or proving a negative is a deflection from the burden of proof.

Once again realise you have not provided any proof. This magical God character can be written to say anything at all just like Frodo in LotR. Until you can establish proof of this "god" your bible quotes are invalid.

What is sin? Is it doing bad things? Is it something that Christians harbour on about? It's neither of those things. Sin is rebelling against God. Just take one look at your posts. You have problems with God enacting judgement and Jesus performing miracles. You are the perfect example. Believe it or not, I was once like you.

However, even while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. This fact changed me forever as I was born into a new life.

Take this to heart:

1 Corinthians 15:1-20

Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

9 For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11 Whether, then, it is I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed.

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. 15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

Aug 10 2023 11:16pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 10 2023 01:29pm)

Romans 1:20
“For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:”
King James Version (KJV)

you are clearly seen and you are made. the invisible thing is the process that he (God) initiated
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1250251252253254307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll