d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Eyes On Australia
Prev1242526272881Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Nov 21 2021 09:54pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Nov 21 2021 07:03pm)
Even Australians have more heart than Americans.

The last few Americans generations are really a disgrace.

bout time they did something. i thought they were going down with nothing more than a whimper. hardly chit happening here and i live in commieforina. governor is all but disappeared?
maybe cause so far winter been real mild and few people getting sick. nothing to whip people into a panic over? still waiting to see if he gona try n cancel christmass again. last year it didnt stop us. one thing going for us is the cops havent been selling out right n left enforcing covidiot world.

rest of the western world seems to be having a real bich of it

Gold: 347.20
Nov 21 2021 09:57pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 21 2021 11:54pm)
bout time they did something. i thought they were going down with nothing more than a whimper. hardly chit happening here and i live in commieforina. governor is all but disappeared?
maybe cause so far winter been real mild and few people getting sick. nothing to whip people into a panic over? still waiting to see if he gona try n cancel christmass again. last year it didnt stop us. one thing going for us is the cops havent been selling out right n left enforcing covidiot world.

rest of the western world seems to be having a real bich of it

It's hard to do something when half your country are immigrants who made more by crossing the line than the real citizens who struggle to stay afloat.

Most successful white companies/white people went abroad where they ain't taxed. Money won their heart. Hard to not to when half the country you loved became a cesspool of immigrants tainting your country like the country they came from.

All the +1s that were brought in will vote whatever keep their belly full, bank account full and give them a roof above their head. Yes sir, sure sir, yes sir ima vote what you want sir. Thank you sir
Nov 21 2021 10:06pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Nov 21 2021 07:57pm)
It's hard to do something when half your country are immigrants who made more by crossing the line than the real citizens who struggle to stay afloat.

Most successful white companies/white people went abroad where they ain't taxed. Money won their heart. Hard to not to when half the country you loved became a cesspool of immigrants tainting your country like the country they came from.

All the +1s that were brought in will vote whatever keep their belly full, bank account full and give them a roof above their head. Yes sir, sure sir, yes sir ima vote what you want sir. Thank you sir

certainly is a challenge. who knows maybe it will backfire on the frauds. had alot of so called minority vote shift to trump last go around. i have worked with plenty of so called minoritys they not all mindless lefties

have you seen this thing?
The groups that are exempt from getting the vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1lEBYcloULa9/

This post was edited by TiStuff on Nov 21 2021 10:11pm
Nov 21 2021 10:10pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 22 2021 12:06am)
certainly is a challenge. who knows maybe it will backfire on the frauds. had alot of so called minority vote shift to trump last go around. i have worked with plenty of so called minoritys they not all mindless lefties

At the end of the day, living off grid is the best. The world can goes to shit if your living hours from your closed neighbour. I own lot a huge plot in the wood and couldn't be happier.

Just weird that some people are willing to live in that system they force on people in 2021 without the will to fight whatever that person background is.

Kinda crazy how some people will never see shit for what it is. Sometimes i feel like my intuition/intelligence was a rare bonus that only a slight % of the population got upon their creation.
Nov 21 2021 10:13pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Nov 21 2021 08:10pm)
At the end of the day, living off grid is the best. The world can goes to shit if your living hours from your closed neighbour. I own lot a huge plot in the wood and couldn't be happier.

Just weird that some people are willing to live in that system they force on people in 2021 without the will to fight whatever that person background is.

Kinda crazy how some people will never see shit for what it is. Sometimes i feel like my intuition/intelligence was a rare bonus that only a slight % of the population got upon their creation.

alot of people see it and get off grid. I cant or i would

Nov 21 2021 10:35pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 22 2021 12:13am)
alot of people see it and get off grid. I cant or i would

I don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff. When i do, it's to spark a quick debate online for the fun of it. In reality, i don't put much emphasis on it because like i said many time, the world we live in is influced by the bigger %. When you learn at kindergarden that the biggest ratio win, it's not hard to understand in this case the weak/unhealthy/uneducated win. So it's easy for the leaders to control them the way they want.

I was in high school and understood that really early which is why i did what i did in life to be where i'm at today away from this all.

I am blessed to not have kids nor a wife in this shit day and age. No liability and got more than enough $ for a few lifetimes . It's like i had a critical roll on my d20 and predicted life before i was born.
Nov 21 2021 10:42pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Nov 21 2021 08:35pm)
I don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff. When i do, it's to spark a quick debate online for the fun of it. In reality, i don't put much emphasis on it because like i said many time, the world we live in is influced by the bigger %. When you learn at kindergarden that the biggest ratio win, it's not hard to understand in this case the weak/unhealthy/uneducated win. So it's easy for the leaders to control them the way they want.

I was in high school and understood that really early which is why i did what i did in life to be where i'm at today away from this all.

I am blessed to not have kids nor a wife in this shit day and age. No liability and got more than enough $ for a few lifetimes . It's like i had a critical roll on my d20 and predicted life before i was born.

they really after them kids now
Nov 21 2021 10:47pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 22 2021 12:42am)
they really after them kids now

I'd feel guilty as a parent doing this to my kids.

I mean, someone really have to be a shitty parent and send their kids to public school to they spend years learning shit that could learn in a month at their own pace online with all the free tools we have access to in 2021 so can't expect these parent to take the right approach there.

Good parents will teach their kids or teach them to learn by themselves so they can freelance themselves as soon as they can in life.

I hate parents who have their kid play with toys till 5-6 then put in front of devices to watch meaningless kid shows while they could be learning something useful for the world they will face .
Nov 22 2021 08:14pm
larping lunatic

Australian Government Placing COVID19 People of Interest in High Security Quarantine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MmtPRciUeU2X/
Gold: 10.77
Nov 22 2021 08:47pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 22 2021 06:14pm)
larping lunatic

Australian Government Placing COVID19 People of Interest in High Security Quarantine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MmtPRciUeU2X/

Like Guantanamo Bay for biological terrorists. I like it. They should torture them, too. Waterboarding, dogs eating their legs, fun stuff.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1242526272881Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll