d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1242526272872Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2019 03:16am
Since you dodged it the first time, here we go again:

I don't believe a thing you ANTIFA fucks say. Your whole spiel is to be as antagonistic and provocative as possible. Then, when shits gets real, you quickly hold your hands up and say "but I didn't do anything! They started it!" Literally like adult children. Time and time again ANTIFA has been exposed and proven to be full shit and lies in their tactics. Of course your "friends" (they're only your friends for as long as you tow the ideological line with them) are going to say anything they can to make themselves look like innocent boy scouts. They're not going to incriminate themselves.

Keep it, up, Scaly. I know you're addicted to the false sense of camaraderie of your fuckboi gang and you thrive on being the center of attention. But one day your moron friends are going to push their luck and it won't be fun and games anymore. Whether you disagree with someone or not does not give your dumbass friends the right to squelch them. That goes against the very tenets of our Constitution. Your brethren only get away with a lot of your antics because the left-wing media, local governments on the west coast, and the social media platforms you organize with condone it.

As for the Proud Boys or whatever, ah fuck 'em, I don't really care about them. But as long as they're not attacking people, they're free to organize and present themselves like any other citizen is. ANTIFA doesn't get to pick and choose who gets which-and-which privilege and right, especially when ANTIFA constantly identifies anyone who doesn't agree with them as "fashies". Just wait, Scaly, you think they're your friends, but only as long as you're a useful idiot to them.

"Our violence is speech. Your speech is violence." -- Antifa
Jul 3 2019 03:17am
One of these days, if you're not actually as pussy as you claim to be, you're going to play ball. But until then, talking only feeds you. As I said before, you thrive on it. Good luck and go smash those Fash skulls. But don't be surprised when the same happens to you.

This post was edited by CarsV on Jul 3 2019 03:37am
Jul 3 2019 03:27am
Anyone can accuse anyone of being a fascist. Who makes it right, the ones wearing masks and wielding weapons?

Make no mistake, I don't condone right-wing activists. But, why should I trust you and your butt-hurt buddys' word when there is ample evidence of ANTIFA violence, not to mention the police chief of the city admitted it was a political sideshow and condemned the mayor for tying the police force's arms behind their backs? You're a sucker of an ideological group and it's both terrifying and heartbreaking to see how easy it is for some people to be GAMED. People like you are fucking "brained", man.
Jul 3 2019 04:12am
That's a lotta reeing.

And an awful lotta bullshit.

Where to even begin...

Here's a list of things you said that are provably wrong or disingenuous -
I do disagree with other antifascists on a lot of things. Still an antifascist.
The Proud Boys attack people regularly. It's literally one of their initiation rituals. There's a trial coming up for one in portland who jumped a gay guy in the street with his friends from Patriot Prayer.
I don't 'smash fash skulls'. I am, and have repeatedly said I am, opposed to initiating physical violence and advise de-escalation.
The chief of police was exposed as having ties with Patriot Prayer back in February. Can't trust a word he says.
Antifascists are not one organised group. The groups I am part of I helped found and one is a legitimate nonprofit - one of the coleaders of which was recently profiled on the front page of the New York Times. We don't smash skulls... in fact I can post our ethos for you right here -
What we do here is simply listen to people and the problems they are having in their lives. We find that often when people feel attracted to violent ideologies they do so out of a sense of isolation or rejection in wider society. We represent another point of view to them and show them the wider world isn't so scary but we have people who are no longer white supremacists who have become everything from neocons to marxists. We're not trying to inject any specific ideology into people except perhaps persuade them that hardcore ethnonationalism, racism, homophobia and other forms of bigotry are not only harmful to others but to themselves and completely unnecessary as those people are of no threat to them or their way of life.
I'm trying to emphasise a philosophy of reaching an understanding of the core beliefs and personal circumstances that bring people to particular worldviews so that we can focus on those. You can spend all day arguing against an ethnostate or authoritarian government structure and it won't make even the slightest dent in the foundations of WHY people are attracted to these ideas in the first place.

Usually I find they are suffering in some way in their own life and find acceptance and a narrative for why they are suffering (i.e. white oppression, genocide, jewish conspiracy etc.) and how they can fix it in the alt-right.

Nothing gives me more pleasure than listening to a former neo-nazi defend trans rights to a self-proclaimed white nationalist in a civilised discussion.

The other org I helped found documents the actions of white supremacists and other bigots online and at demonstrations and meets IRL with a focus on actual organised hategroups.
Generally we identify fascists by them being members of an organisation that explicitly promotes the supremacy of one ethnogroup over others.

Any other questions feel free to ask.
Gold: 6,124.83
Jul 3 2019 04:58am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 3 2019 12:46am)
I mean if you push white genocide conspiracy theory then you're partially responsible when someone commits a massacre because they believ that theory to be true.

who is doing this?
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 3 2019 06:42am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 3 2019 12:46am)
I mean if you push white genocide conspiracy theory then you're partially responsible when someone commits a massacre because they believ that theory to be true.

and what you mean here is that she represented a group that posted a pic where a guy in the pic wrote a message on a ball to google the kalergi plan which got deleted and the group apologized for

to me that's like when jordan peterson took pics with people for that site where you take pics with celebrities and the boneheads put a pic of a guy wearing a proud islamaphobe shirt

gotcha moments

the right has a lot of racists and a lot of racists follow these personalities and the same with people wanting to be provocative but Candace herself wasn't pushing the theory any more than Peterson was pushing hate on the other

both sides try to get each other with these gotcha moments and they aren't a fair representation of the person's views

Gold: 11,407.33
Jul 3 2019 06:51am

tl;dw:
antifa are violent communists, despicable cowards with no honor.
goes over the NAP which is basically agreed upon in civilized countries vs central africa violence or saudis attacking gays, which are akin to the antifa communists in this manner.
Antifa comparable to a hostile army. Discussion of physical removal, which is justified.

full episode here:
https://youtu.be/8dcN4pn9LI4

Another important point he made was about calling antifa fascists.
They're communists, not fascists. Thats worse, or at least just as bad. We don't have to and shouldn't play into their narrative.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 3 2019 07:58am
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-antifa-in-america-militant-anti-fascism-isn-t-terrorism-it-s-self-defense-1.7425726

>As a sociologist, I have been formally studying militant anti-fascism for well over a decade. In this formal research, I interviewed both militant and non-militant anti-fascist activists and conducted ethnographic research with formal antifa groups. I have spent time in meetings, observing activism, and engaging in the culture of anti-fascism.
>Stanislav Vysotsky is an Assistant Professor of Sociology and Criminology at the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater.

dear god
Jul 3 2019 08:24am
Quote (Goomshill @ 3 Jul 2019 13:58)
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-antifa-in-america-militant-anti-fascism-isn-t-terrorism-it-s-self-defense-1.7425726

>As a sociologist, I have been formally studying militant anti-fascism for well over a decade. In this formal research, I interviewed both militant and non-militant anti-fascist activists and conducted ethnographic research with formal antifa groups. I have spent time in meetings, observing activism, and engaging in the culture of anti-fascism.
>Stanislav Vysotsky is an Assistant Professor of Sociology and Criminology at the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater.

dear god

Wow - look at that. It's almost like people who actually look into what antifa are about and what happens when they go to rallies find that the real story is a lot different than what you see on right-wing youtube.

Quote (Beowulf @ 3 Jul 2019 12:42)
and what you mean here is that she represented a group that posted a pic where a guy in the pic wrote a message on a ball to google the kalergi plan which got deleted and the group apologized for

to me that's like when jordan peterson took pics with people for that site where you take pics with celebrities and the boneheads put a pic of a guy wearing a proud islamaphobe shirt

gotcha moments

the right has a lot of racists and a lot of racists follow these personalities and the same with people wanting to be provocative but Candace herself wasn't pushing the theory any more than Peterson was pushing hate on the other

both sides try to get each other with these gotcha moments and they aren't a fair representation of the person's views

I didn't even know about that one. I wouldn't say she pushes white genocide conspiracy theory for that even if I did. I'm not a 'gotcha moment' kind of person. I look at a person's entire body of work. In Owen's case she has consistently played defense for white supremacists thus helping push their ideology. An ideology which is pretty much founded on white genocide conspiracy theory.
Jul 3 2019 08:27am
Quote (cambovenzi @ 3 Jul 2019 12:51)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnp7NbmLNuQ

tl;dw:
antifa are violent communists, despicable cowards with no honor.
goes over the NAP which is basically agreed upon in civilized countries vs central africa violence or saudis attacking gays, which are akin to the antifa communists in this manner.
Antifa comparable to a hostile army. Discussion of physical removal, which is justified.

full episode here:
https://youtu.be/8dcN4pn9LI4

Another important point he made was about calling antifa fascists.
They're communists, not fascists. Thats worse, or at least just as bad. We don't have to and shouldn't play into their narrative.

You remember when you used to rage out at me for calling Molyneux scum?
Still wanna defend him? Or do you finally admit I was right?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1242526272872Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll