d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1242526272879Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 285.00
Apr 14 2012 09:34am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 14 2012 10:23am)
No, however, I do believe that their soul has left their body, but I believe that the aliens are demons.  Not all NDE's are of God.  Some of them are demonic.  If that person isn't a Christian, they can be manipulated by satan and his demons.  It's interesting because there was a study on alien abductions and they noticed that whenever the name of  Jesus Christ was involked in an alien abduction, the abduction stopped immediately.  That's because they weren't aliens, they were demons.  The demons have an agenda to convince people that God is a liar and will use aliens or other things to trick you into not believing in Jesus Christ for salvation. 

Alien Abductions Stopped by the Name of Christ

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0109/abductions-stopped.html

http://www.alienresistance.org/makeitstop.htm

Alright! Now we have some scientific evidence!

I really can't believe this thread is still going!

Quote (Derkaderk @ Apr 14 2012 10:33am)
It's widely speculated that your body produces a psychoactive chemical called Dimethyltryptamine in near death experiences. You can actually obtain this chemical in a freebase, smokeable form or in an edible form and ingest it in conjunction with an MAOI to produce psychedelic effects. Many reported experiences involve deities, supernatural phenomena, aliens, and thinks of that ilk. You can find and read about the experiences on erowid.org if you're so inclined

I've done that, it is insane.

It tasted like shit though.

And you don't need to take a MAOI with DMT, it will take you to another world, however briefly. It would really help somebody out when they're ripped in half and going into shock before death.

This post was edited by Skinned on Apr 14 2012 09:36am
Gold: 186.16
Apr 14 2012 12:34pm
That drug can induce hallucinations, but the people can tell the difference between a hallucination and a real NDE. The problem for those who believe that NDE's are a hallucination is that many of the people have no brainwaves or brain activity or hearbeat during this time. They shouldn't be thinking anything, yet they can tell the doctor everything that was said and what was going on in the room at the time. Obviously, their soul left their body. Maybe that drug can cause their soul to leave their body as well. I believe that many drugs can. That doesn't mean that it's not really happening or that it's not spiritual in nature.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 14 2012 04:30pm
Quote (Skinned @ Apr 14 2012 09:34am)
And you don't need to take a MAOI with DMT, it will take you to another world, however briefly.  It would really help somebody out when they're ripped in half and going into shock before death.

Oral DMT is supposed to be ingested with MAOIs.

Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 14 2012 12:34pm)
That drug can induce hallucinations, but the people can tell the difference between a hallucination and a real NDE.  The problem for those who believe that NDE's are a hallucination  is that many of the people have no brainwaves or brain activity or hearbeat during this time.  They shouldn't be thinking anything, yet they can tell the doctor everything that was said and what was going on in the room at the time.  Obviously, their soul left their body.  Maybe that drug can cause their soul to leave their body as well.  I believe that many drugs can.  That doesn't mean that it's not really happening or that it's not spiritual in nature.

What I said was the chemical is released by the brain during near death experiences. Also near death experiences aren't people dying. They're people nearing death. If all neural activity ceases and your heart stops beating, you're dead. I honestly think you're talking entirely out of your ass. Can you perhaps back up your claims?

This post was edited by Derkaderk on Apr 14 2012 04:31pm
Apr 15 2012 11:54am
Quote (Derkaderk @ Apr 14 2012 10:30pm)
Oral DMT is supposed to be ingested with MAOIs.

What I said was the chemical is released by the brain during near death experiences. Also near death experiences aren't people dying. They're people nearing death. If all neural activity ceases and your heart stops beating, you're dead. I honestly think you're talking entirely out of your ass. Can you perhaps back up your claims?

I absolutely know of MANY documented cases of people who have had ZERO brain waves and ZERO heart beat that have had NDE's. No need to get rude with me either. There is a show on Cable called "I survived, beyond and back" It has many such cases on it. Don Piper is another case. He is a Southern Baptist Preacher who was literally dead for 90 minutes, went to heaven and came back. He couldn't be lying because 3 different sets of paramedics checked him and declared him dead at the scene of a horrific car accident. He was run over by a semi truck. His book is called 90 Minutes in heaven. D.L. Moody, a GREAT evangelist who was as big as Billy Grahm in the 1800s had a NDE. He died and came back 15 minutes later, told about heaven and seeing his grandkids, talked to his children about what he wanted them to do with his ministries, then died for good. Most people that have NDE's can see their body and people trying to help them. The see and hear everything that's going on, but no one can hear or see them because it's their soul leaving their body. They say it's like entering into a warm bath, everything is complete and utter peace and time has no meaning.

Here are some episodes of "I survived Beyond and Back". Watch them and tell me if I'm talking out of my rear: If the link doesn't work, type in "I survived beyond and back episodes" in your google search and click videos.

http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&pq=i+survived+beyond+and+back&cp=28&gs%5Fid=8&xhr=t&q=i+survived+beyond+and+back+episodes&rlz=1T4GGNI%5FenUS476US476&bav=on.2,or.r%5Fgc.r%5Fpw.r%5Fqf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=641&wrapid=tljp133451242140002&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=w1

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Apr 15 2012 11:55am
Apr 15 2012 11:56am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 15 2012 11:54am)
I absolutely know of MANY documented cases of people who have had ZERO brain waves and ZERO heart beat that have had NDE's.  No need to get rude with me either.  There is a show on Cable called "I survived, beyond and back" It has many such cases on it.  Don Piper is another case.  He is a Southern Baptist Preacher who was literally dead for 90 minutes, went to heaven and came back.  He couldn't be lying because 3 different sets of paramedics checked him and declared him dead at the scene of a horrific car accident.  He was run over by a semi truck.  His book is called 90 Minutes in heaven.  D.L. Moody, a GREAT evangelist who was as big as Billy Grahm in the 1800s had a NDE.  He died and came back 15 minutes later, told about heaven and seeing his grandkids, talked to his children about what he wanted them to do with his ministries, then died for good.  Most people that have NDE's can see their body and people trying to help them.  The see and hear everything that's going on, but no one can hear or see them because it's their soul leaving their body.  They say it's like entering into a warm bath, everything is complete and utter peace and time has no meaning. 

Here are some episodes of "I survived Beyond and Back".  Watch them and tell me if I'm talking out of my rear:

http://www.youtube.com/results?hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&pq=i+survived+beyond+and+back&cp=28&gs%5Fid=8&xhr=t&q=i+survived+beyond+and+back+episodes&rlz=1T4GGNI%5FenUS476US476&bav=on.2,or.r%5Fgc.r%5Fpw.r%5Fqf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=641&wrapid=tljp133451242140002&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=w1

Dying and being revived is one thing

Dying, going to Heaven, and being revived is entirely different

What makes anything these people say about what happened when they died credible?
Apr 15 2012 11:58am
Quote (Derkaderk @ Apr 15 2012 05:56pm)
Dying and being revived is one thing

Dying, going to Heaven, and being revived is entirely different

What makes anything these people say about what happened when they died credible?

Because it's documented that they did INDEED die and come back and this is what they saw and experienced. They saw many things and knew of conversations going on in the hospital when they were completely DEAD. They couldn't have known if they hadn't really left their body.
Apr 15 2012 12:02pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 15 2012 11:58am)
Because it's documented that they did INDEED die and come back and this is what they saw and experienced.  They saw many things and knew of conversations going on in the hospital when they were completely DEAD.  They couldn't have known if they hadn't really left their body.

why were they monitoring these people's neural activity in emergency situations?

not to mention, I'm still skeptical that they revived someone who was dead for an hour and a half

for what it's worth:

http://www.transweb.org/faq/q3.shtml

This post was edited by Derkaderk on Apr 15 2012 12:05pm
Apr 15 2012 09:34pm
Quote (Derkaderk @ Apr 15 2012 06:02pm)
why were they monitoring these people's neural activity in emergency situations?

not to mention, I'm still skeptical that they revived someone who was dead for an hour and a half

for what it's worth:

http://www.transweb.org/faq/q3.shtml

Many of these people were in the hospital at the time. As far as Don Piper getting revived by doctors, he didn't. He came back to life when the preacher was praying for him that heard God speak to him and tell him to pray for the dead man.
Apr 15 2012 09:39pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Apr 15 2012 09:34pm)
Many of these people were in the hospital at the time.  As far as Don Piper getting revived by doctors, he didn't.  He came back to life when the preacher was praying for him that heard God speak to him and tell him to pray for the dead man.

they don't monitor your neural activity in hospitals unless you're like...comatose
Apr 16 2012 03:27pm
Quote (Derkaderk @ Apr 16 2012 03:39am)
they don't monitor your neural activity in hospitals unless you're like...comatose

Well, according the many accounts, they havd zero brainwaves. Watch the episodes for yourself.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1242526272879Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll