d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Duffington Post > Bringing You Real News
Prev1247248249250251530Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13.95
Nov 27 2018 03:31pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 27 2018 04:46pm)
their disconnect with basic society is so large that all i can do is read their terrible outlook on situations for entertainment. Fox News i disagree with, but i understand their perspective. Same goes for CNN. but these Huffpo/Buzzfeed type opinion articles dont even seem to represent an actual human's perspective. they're an amalgamation of topics people find outrageous all jammed together to the point where they directly conflict with each other. Women's clothes are above reproach, but all women deserve designer label looks to avoid scrutiny, and that scrutiny is also patriarchy, until it's a necessary weapon against meangirls. etc etc etc

You hit the nail on the head with your Trump yaaas slay comment. They just want to feel good/better about themselves and each of their "takes" is viewed through that lens. This is the reason why these so called "feminists" are not at all critical about women's clothing/makeup industry. They want to feel beautiful. But somehow they can't grasp that the Patriarchy is responsible for that. It took me, a man, 5 seconds to realize that. But you can surely see the clapback response by these same people : My female experience makes me an expert on women's issues, just because.

Well, then don't mind me, keep having to spend money on purses because you can't put your wallet/phone/whathaveyou in your nonexistent pockets.
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 27 2018 03:35pm
Quote (Helloween7 @ Nov 27 2018 03:31pm)
You hit the nail on the head with your Trump yaaas slay comment. They just want to feel good/better about themselves and each of their "takes" is viewed through that lens. This is the reason why these so called "feminists" are not at all critical about women's clothing/makeup industry. They want to feel beautiful. But somehow they can't grasp that the Patriarchy is responsible for that. It took me, a man, 5 seconds to realize that. But you can surely see the clapback response by these same people : My female experience makes me an expert on women's issues, just because.

Well, then don't mind me, keep having to spend money on purses because you can't put your wallet/phone/whathaveyou in your nonexistent pockets.

if i wasnt wifed up that sentence may have drawn a proposal. fuck yaaaaas

the number of women who are empowered by makeup/clothes/fashion etc. makes me shake my head. i like to get dressed up for a wedding like anyone else but if your morning routine takes you 2 hours it sure as shit isnt for you, its for him, and you might not even know who him is yet.
Gold: 13.95
Nov 27 2018 03:59pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 27 2018 05:35pm)
if i wasnt wifed up that sentence may have drawn a proposal. fuck yaaaaas

the number of women who are empowered by makeup/clothes/fashion etc. makes me shake my head. i like to get dressed up for a wedding like anyone else but if your morning routine takes you 2 hours it sure as shit isnt for you, its for him, and you might not even know who him is yet.

Lmao @ proposal. Bonus boyfriend points for any non-white women trying to resist white beauty standards. Buzzfeed supposedly intersectional white women would get their jimmies rustled though. Funny how that works out.

It's not like it's going to change either. With the bold you've just describe the army of sub 10/tween/teen girls who are subscribed and watch religiously all those makeup youtube giants that are essentially the best kid of advertisement towards a young audience.
Back in the day, marketers would've killed to be able to bombard girls that early. Now their current consummers are grooming their future ones, shit they don't even need to do anything. Such fleek, much slayy, yaaaaaas.
Gold: 1.69
Nov 27 2018 04:09pm
I agree, every woman should try to appeal to what they have. You don't have to be white or appropriate white culture like most do, to be beautiful.
Gold: 15,484.02
Nov 28 2018 04:05pm
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-trump-defends-controversial-white-house-christmas-decorations-think-look-fantastic-185011040.html

Melania Trump complimented the “fantastic” White House Christmas decorations after the patriotic color scheme triggered protests on social media.
Nov 28 2018 05:52pm
Quote (djman72 @ Nov 28 2018 04:05pm)
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-trump-defends-controversial-white-house-christmas-decorations-think-look-fantastic-185011040.html

Melania Trump complimented the “fantastic” White House Christmas decorations after thepatriotic color scheme triggered protests on social media.

red xmas trees do look creep, tho. not worth of protest lol but they just look off
Gold: 0.00
Nov 28 2018 10:19pm
Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son.

According to court documents, the young boy only dresses as a girl when he's with his mother, who has enrolled him in first-grade as a female named "Luna." The father, however, contends that his son consistently chooses to wear boy's clothes, "violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home," and identifies as a boy when he is with him.

The Federalist reports that the mother has accused the father of child abuse in their divorce proceedings "for not affirming James as transgender" and is looking to strip the dad of his parental rights. "She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight," the report adds.

The father has been legally barred from speaking to his child about sexuality and gender from a scientific or religious perspective and from dressing his son in boys' clothes; instead, he has to offer both girls' and boys' outfits. The boy consistently refuses to wear dresses, according to the father.

The boy was diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a gender transition therapist the mother, a pediatrician, chose for her son to see. According to the therapist's notes, the boy chose to identify as a girl when he was in sessions alone with his mother; alternatively, he chose to identify as a boy when he was in sessions alone with his father. The Federalist reports:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38728/mom-says-6-year-old-son-transgender-dad-disagrees-amanda-prestigiacomo

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Nov 28 2018 10:20pm
Nov 29 2018 07:23am
Gold: 57.00
Nov 29 2018 07:32am
Quote (thesnipa @ 29 Nov 2018 09:23)

#fakenews cnn’s star anti-trump couple that they feature all the time on primetime having issues?!?! shocker there

Gold: 57.00
Nov 29 2018 08:33am

well there we have it, pack it in guys - every last one of us is getting sacked so all firms can save 50% on their employment costs
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1247248249250251530Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll