d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Duffington Post > Bringing You Real News
Prev1246247248249250534Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 21 2018 02:40pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 21 Nov 2018 21:24)
no. i like hearing people face consequences when they're darwin award winners. otto wombier, this guy, etc. idiots that go on to make themselves an example for the world on what not to do, even though 99% of people have enough common sense not to do it anyways.

the nonviolent life ruining was a joke, in reference to the fact that my company which automates factory jobs, is regularly responsible for putting people out of jobs. even though we're a middling company in a massive sector, thus the joking.

as to the police, above the law? hardly. what i meant specifically was that, since you said someone should contact the authorities, the presumption would be cops coming to take my guns. and since they all know me personally that's unlikely to happen. again tho, another half joke based in a stripe of reality.

weird convo dude. real weird.

again implying that your personal relationship with law enforcement is more important than concerning information they probably don't know about you. i'm not even saying that's unrealistic with cops like you have in america, i'm saying it shouldn't be that way...

as to your backpedaling: there is a difference between criticising people's stupid and naive decisions, acknowledging that they could easily have avoided the consequences, and 'enjoying' to read about their deaths, specifying that their choices bothered you personally because they didn't live a 'normal' life like you. that sounds like personal frustration at best, and being a true psychopath at worst...
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 21 2018 02:46pm
Quote (fender @ Nov 21 2018 02:40pm)
again implying that your personal relationship with law enforcement is more important than concerning information they probably don't know about you. i'm not even saying that's unrealistic with cops like you have in america, i'm saying it shouldn't be that way...

as to your backpedaling: there is a difference between criticising people's stupid and naive decisions, acknowledging that they could easily have avoided the consequences, and 'enjoying' to read about their deaths, specifying that their choices bothered you personally because they didn't live a 'normal' life like you. that sounds like personal frustration at best, and being a true psychopath at worst...

I make a joke, you take it seriously, i explain the joke, you call it backpedaling. and the world spins.

you're no longer going to get anything from me on this dog and pony show sir. learn a new trick.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 21 2018 03:19pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 21 Nov 2018 21:46)
I make a joke, you take it seriously, i explain the joke, you call it backpedaling. and the world spins.

you're no longer going to get anything from me on this dog and pony show sir. learn a new trick.

oh sure, of course.
great 'joke':

Quote (thesnipa @ 21 Nov 2018 19:48)
www.yahoo.com/news/american-killed-remote-indian-island-barred-visitors-075925694.html

honestly i enjoy these kinds of stories. the young adventurer types from my generation really do bother me. get a job and settle down like a normal person instead of working all year and eating ramen for 3 meals a day to effort a lavish trip for instagram likes.

that mixed with my deep interest in human populations that aren't in contact with anyone.
Nov 21 2018 03:33pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 21 2018 02:46pm)

Quote (fender @ Nov 21 2018 03:19pm)
oh sure, of course.
great 'joke':

360 360 360
Gold: 500.00
Nov 21 2018 05:29pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 21 2018 11:25am)
You made a strawman and changed the subject entirely. We get it, you like to be the funny man, but that just makes your ideas irrelevent.

I am not at all surprised you'd genuinely believe that - do feel free to elaborate on how me directly responding to a story about the nuke tweets is a diversion.
Nov 27 2018 10:26am
https://www.yahoo.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-unveils-ugly-130018480.html

or maybe, just MAYBE, making sound financial decisions are more important than conforming to society's idea of what clothes are fashionable.

people who are poor in society get hit the hardest by the poison that is fashion in our society, but the disease itself runs through all walks of life.

ironic that rather than point out the increased scrutiny women face in terms of dress Huffpost instead chooses to highlight that women/poor people have a right to look like everyone else. these are of course the same directionless halfwits that would scold you for pointing out someone is wearing secondhand clothes if it got them clicks. you can't use the word cunt because it dehumanized women but at the same time any comic with Trump as a penis "is everything, yaaaaaas".
Gold: 57.00
Nov 27 2018 12:13pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 27 Nov 2018 12:26)

or maybe, just MAYBE, making sound financial decisions are more important than conforming to society's idea of what clothes are fashionable.

people who are poor in society get hit the hardest by the poison that is fashion in our society, but the disease itself runs through all walks of life.

ironic that rather than point out the increased scrutiny women face in terms of dress Huffpost instead chooses to highlight that women/poor people have a right to look like everyone else. these are of course the same directionless halfwits that would scold you for pointing out someone is wearing secondhand clothes if it got them clicks. you can't use the word cunt because it dehumanized women but at the same time any comic with Trump as a penis "is everything, yaaaaaas".

yaaaaaas queen slay
Nov 27 2018 12:27pm
Quote (excellence @ Nov 27 2018 12:13pm)

>how bout no keep out
>let in
>save much money
>yaaaaaaaas
>plenty savings for healthcare plan for all
>crisises solved
>next?

truly a visionary.
Gold: 13.95
Nov 27 2018 02:11pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 27 2018 12:26pm)

Huffpost/Buzzfeed and co. Libfems are the worst. These women with their degree in journalism thinks that their Women/Gender studies 101 class makes them woke intersectional feminists experts. If I want zero research talking social justice points I just browse tumblr. I prefer reading radfems than the bluehair brigade.

This post was edited by Helloween7 on Nov 27 2018 02:14pm
Nov 27 2018 02:46pm
Quote (Helloween7 @ Nov 27 2018 02:11pm)
Huffpost/Buzzfeed and co. Libfems are the worst. These women with their degree in journalism thinks that their Women/Gender studies 101 class makes them woke intersectional feminists experts. If I want zero research talking social justice points I just browse tumblr. I prefer reading radfems than the bluehair brigade.

their disconnect with basic society is so large that all i can do is read their terrible outlook on situations for entertainment. Fox News i disagree with, but i understand their perspective. Same goes for CNN. but these Huffpo/Buzzfeed type opinion articles dont even seem to represent an actual human's perspective. they're an amalgamation of topics people find outrageous all jammed together to the point where they directly conflict with each other. Women's clothes are above reproach, but all women deserve designer label looks to avoid scrutiny, and that scrutiny is also patriarchy, until it's a necessary weapon against meangirls. etc etc etc
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1246247248249250534Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll