d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1244245246247248307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 7 2023 05:29am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 7 2023 09:16pm)
Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.

How weak and pitiful you must be that you respond with the same question asked of you.

Unlike you, my reputation has been well and truly established after being here for more than a decade. The two reasons you would ask who I am are this:

1. You have no idea how to respond to that question since nobody knows who you are.

2. You haven't been here long enough to learn who is who around here.

I see the notes in your profile and all you have is a full stop. Whereas mine has been established over the years. If you want to know who I am then all you had to do was do some research.

I can't say the same about you though. Which is why when I ask who you are, you don't have any claim to fame.

So I ask again, who are you?
Gold: 10.00
Aug 7 2023 05:36am
Quote (CPK001 @ 7 Aug 2023 07:29)
How weak and pitiful you must be that you respond with the same question asked of you.

Unlike you, my reputation has been well and truly established after being here for more than a decade. The two reasons you would ask who I am are this:

1. You have no idea how to respond to that question since nobody knows who you are.

I see the notes in your profile and all you have is a full stop. Whereas mine has been established over the years. If you want to know who I am then all you had to do was do some research.

I can't say the same about you though. Which is why when I ask who you are, you don't have any claim to fame.

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.
Aug 7 2023 05:40am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 7 2023 09:36pm)

Quote (addone)

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.
Aug 7 2023 05:41am
Quote (CPK001 @ 7 Aug 2023 07:40)

Aug 7 2023 05:47am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 7 2023 09:41pm)

Quote (addone)

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.
Aug 7 2023 06:00am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 7 2023 06:27am
Why are Christians so mad that they cannot provide evidence for their fairy God? Surely these people could be honest and wouldn't lie?

Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 7 2023 08:22am
Aug 7 2023 08:36am
Everything you know is wrong.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 7 2023 09:04am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 7 2023 12:52am)
Deep down you know you're living a lie and it terrifies you.

let an 'atheist gibber on long enough he will eventually own himself. insisting that christians muslims and jews will bow it is revealed that he bowed to the mask. later it is admitted that atheists are infants.
in his desire to mock what he doesnt 'believe he mocks himself.......... proving scripture once again.

gibĀ·ber
speak rapidly and unintelligibly, typically through fear or shock.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1244245246247248307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll