d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > No Masks
Prev1244245246247248335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Aug 1 2022 02:13pm
since we know the medical reasons are bullchit excuses
and we know its complete bullchit to put them on lil kids
what could be other reasons the leftie frauds are all about masking?
Interesting theories about the reasons behind the face mask propaganda.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/g2cy4Fm8V1pz/
Aug 4 2022 01:02am
does anyone know where their mask was made? maybe this is why people are claiming they find weird stuff in masks
Where masks are made
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fiXS9TAaPQSQ/
Gold: 16,767.19
Aug 4 2022 01:05am
Quote (ChaunceyCulpeppa @ Oct 29 2020 02:15pm)
No imbed no watch.

:wallbash:
Gold: 0.00
Aug 4 2022 04:02am
video gone :(
Aug 4 2022 05:03pm
Quote (MildlyInappropriate @ Aug 4 2022 03:02am)
video gone :(

the first one?
-----------------------------------------------------

i know how fraud lefties like to go off topic on threads to get them cancelled so i am moving your arguing here.

Well played sir. Finally something that is not complete Ti bullshit.
I don't want to discuss global warming because otherwise we would never be able to focus on one single topic.

So back to covid masks and our 2 research paper links:

First of all, your research paper was published in March 2021. The one I sent was published Dec 2020 and revised in January 2021. So not much difference there.

Now, before you look at the verdict of a research paper, you need to check what a paper tries to solve:
My paper:
In this narrative review, we develop an analytical framework to examine mask usage, synthesizing the relevant literature to inform multiple areas: population impact, transmission characteristics, source control, wearer protection, sociological considerations, and implementation considerations.

Your paper:
The purpose of this study was to find if mandatory masking influences the case fatality rate.

So in short, my is focusing on transmission and protection of those who don't have the virus. Yours on the other hand focuses on the health of people who have Covid and are using masks but has nothing to say about the effects of masks in regards to transmission.

This is why the verdict seem so different... Because they try to solve different questions.

So both articles are right in what they try to achieve.

The logical conclusion is:
* Masks are very effective in stopping the spread.
* Stay home if you have covid and if you don't want to wear a mask.
* If you have covid and must leave the house wear a mask for the sake of your community. As per your own paper "high death rate occurs when you wear facemasks over many hours despite being ill (example given: medical personnel)."

Was a good read, thanks!

"First of all, your research paper was published in March 2021. The one I sent was published Dec 2020 and revised in January 2021. So not much difference there."
(my paper was made after mask mandates and based on hard data. yours appears to be some whipped up bullchit to enforce the face diaper)

"My paper:
In this narrative review, we develop an analytical framework to examine mask usage, synthesizing the relevant literature to inform multiple areas: population impact, transmission characteristics, source control, wearer protection, sociological considerations, and implementation considerations."
(thats the claim and i asked you to represent said claims you didnt. represent one claim in the paper that makes a positive argument for the mask. at this point I am betting you didnt even read the thing)

"Your paper:
The purpose of this study was to find if mandatory masking influences the case fatality rate."
(false, i clearly stated it was the latest on masks. the mask argument is an accumulation of arguments as represented in this thread which is over a year old now.)

"So in short, my is focusing on transmission and protection of those who don't have the virus. Yours on the other hand focuses on the health of people who have Covid and are using masks but has nothing to say about the effects of masks in regards to transmission."
(like i said. what i offered was just the latest on masks. its dishonest of you to try to make it the sole argument. perhaps that is why you posted your argument off topic in that other thread? now the argument is here. a thread about masks and the accumulation of arguments going back over a year.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 4 2022 05:26pm
Aug 4 2022 05:53pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 4 2022 04:03pm)
the first one?
-----------------------------------------------------

^FantasyWorldII
i know how fraud lefties like to go off topic on threads to get them cancelled so i am moving your arguing here.

"First of all, your research paper was published in March 2021. The one I sent was published Dec 2020 and revised in January 2021. So not much difference there."
(my paper was made after mask mandates and based on hard data. yours appears to be some whipped up bullchit to enforce the face diaper)

"My paper:
In this narrative review, we develop an analytical framework to examine mask usage, synthesizing the relevant literature to inform multiple areas: population impact, transmission characteristics, source control, wearer protection, sociological considerations, and implementation considerations."
(thats the claim and i asked you to represent said claims you didnt. represent one claim in the paper that makes a positive argument for the mask. at this point I am betting you didnt even read the thing)

"Your paper:
The purpose of this study was to find if mandatory masking influences the case fatality rate."
(false, i clearly stated it was the latest on masks. the mask argument is an accumulation of arguments as represented in this thread which is over a year old now.)

"So in short, my is focusing on transmission and protection of those who don't have the virus. Yours on the other hand focuses on the health of people who have Covid and are using masks but has nothing to say about the effects of masks in regards to transmission."
(like i said. what i offered was just the latest on masks. its dishonest of you to try to make it the sole argument. perhaps that is why you posted your argument off topic in that other thread? now the argument is here. a thread about masks and the accumulation of arguments going back over a year.

argument was moved from
Eyes On Australia
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85516385&f=119&p=622714097#p622714097

(continued from above post)
"The logical conclusion is:
*Masks are very effective in stopping the spread.
* Stay home if you have covid and if you don't want to wear a mask.

(meh bull chit I contend you didnt ever read your link and I am still waiting for you to bring any argument from it and display it here, lets see you represent.......)

"* Stay home if you have covid and if you don't want to wear a mask."
(meh bullchit. my link was clear. masking is bad for infected people. masks are all around chit)

* If you have covid and must leave the house wear a mask for the sake of your community. As per your own paper "high death rate occurs when you wear facemasks over many hours despite being ill (example given: medical personnel)."
(my paper says masks are chit especially for infected people)

here is an overview from memory why masking is chit.
breathing chemicals that are in plastic masks- look up penis shrinking /masks
micro plastics in lungs
fogen effect- if your going to re breath your co2 your also going to re breath the other chit your body is trying to get rid of.
3 billion masks into ocean plastic pollution- slobs
hypercapnia- increase in co2
mask mouth- yuck
skin rashes -dermatitis
virus so small it passes right through the mask=no protection
so? which part is the most idiotic?

rubbing it in
MIT Researchers Admit Anti-Maskers Are More Scientifically Rigorous
https://showmeyoursmile.org/articles/mit-researchers-admit-anti-maskers-are-more-scientifically-rigorous/

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 4 2022 05:58pm
Aug 4 2022 06:51pm
here is this dork "attack on dr fauci is an attack on science " is what he says. what a clown. mr "science " has his paws all over his mask contaminating it. making it a vector of disease.
Gold: 14,420.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 4 2022 06:56pm
Posting in a PaRD thread.
Aug 4 2022 06:57pm
Quote (ChaunceyCulpeppa @ Aug 4 2022 05:56pm)
Posting in a PaRD thread.

you saying masks are political?
Aug 5 2022 11:18am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 4 2022 05:51pm)
here is this dork "attack on dr fauci is an attack on science " is what he says. what a clown. mr "science " has his paws all over his mask contaminating it. making it a vector of disease.
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/885D/production/_113490943_de4e1d7c-b5e2-4ac8-bb24-b1f882e1676e.jpg

mask kooks
Barrie, Ontario
unvaccinated man is denied hospital entry to be by his pregnant wife’s side for emergency treatment
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vcitKgMBxWm5/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1244245246247248335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll