d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1243244245246247307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 7 2023 04:31am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 7 2023 08:30pm)
Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.

How weak and pitiful you must be that you respond with the same question asked of you.

Unlike you, my reputation has been well and truly established after being here for more than a decade. The two reasons you would ask who I am are this:

1. You have no idea how to respond to that question since nobody knows who you are.

2. You haven't been here long enough to learn who is who around here.

I see the notes in your profile and all you have is a full stop. Whereas mine has been established over the years. If you want to know who I am then all you had to do was do some research.

I can't say the same about you though. Which is why when I ask who you are, you don't have any claim to fame.

So I ask again, who are you?
Gold: 10.00
Quote (CPK001 @ 7 Aug 2023 06:31)
How weak and pitiful you must be that you respond with the same question asked of you.

Unlike you, my reputation has been well and truly established after being here for more than a decade. The two reasons you would ask who I am are this:

1. You have no idea how to respond to that question since nobody knows who you are.

I see the notes in your profile and all you have is a full stop. Whereas mine has been established over the years. If you want to know who I am then all you had to do was do some research.

I can't say the same about you though. Which is why when I ask who you are, you don't have any claim to fame.

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 7 2023 08:31pm)

Aug 7 2023 04:33am
Quote (CPK001 @ 7 Aug 2023 06:31)

Aug 7 2023 04:49am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 7 2023 08:33pm)

Aug 7 2023 04:54am
Quote (CPK001 @ 7 Aug 2023 06:49)

Aug 7 2023 05:02am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 7 2023 08:54pm)

Aug 7 2023 05:12am
Quote (CPK001 @ 7 Aug 2023 07:02)

Aug 7 2023 05:14am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 7 2023 09:12pm)

Aug 7 2023 05:16am
Quote (CPK001 @ 7 Aug 2023 07:14)

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1243244245246247307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll