d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev1242243244245246443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 27 2018 05:51pm
I think we learned a few things.

We learned that Ford was a pawn for the Dems and the bitchmeister Katz, trying to up her count of successes. I think the Dems via Feinstein got a flashlight shined in their closet for a change.
Personally I believe Kav more than Ford.

Ford has too much Dem activism behind her to NOW believe she's 100% above board. She is definitely a political creature.

The Ramirez accusation was bad enough, considering her past, the third accusation was a mistake my the Dems or Avenatti.

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 27 2018 05:53pm
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 27 2018 05:52pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Sep 27 2018 05:43pm)
I just don't think that's true. Kavanaugh could have been just as convincing and impactful in his emotionally riveting denial of the allegations without invoking Clinton conspiracy.

We all knew he was a GOP firebrand...but any illusion of being above the political fray is gone after today.

Quote (IceMage @ Sep 27 2018 05:41pm)
I think Kavanaugh went over the line in some instances. Bringing up Trump's election and the Clintons was too much. Verbally sparring with Klobuchar about blacking out was too much. But you're basically right... he had to put on a convincing performance to save his nomination... and he did that.

definitely. I mean I guess it shows that he really was emotionally compromised and not faking it, but he definitely made mistakes in going too far, I'd list the same moments you did. The second he uttered the word "Clintons" he shot himself in the foot.
But look at Clarence Thomas, he called the democrats a lynch mob to shut them down. Coming off as partisan isn't really a big issue in swaying public opinion when the public already recognize that the process is 100% a partisan political slapfight anyway

Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 27 2018 05:45pm)
I dont disagree with this, but when it comes to Cruz Graham Rubio et al, this does not apply. They all got cucked into submission by Trump at this point, and their policy differences with each other were exaggerated on the campaign trail anyway.

a new alpha male was established and gets to mate with all their females, that's how it works. Just because the men heal their wounds doesn't mean they treat each other as equals.
Gold: 57.00
Sep 27 2018 05:53pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 27 Sep 2018 19:45)
I dont disagree with this, but when it comes to Cruz Graham Rubio et al, this does not apply. They all got cucked into submission by Trump at this point, and their policy differences with each other were exaggerated on the campaign trail anyway.

Trump was never going to win those guys over so he had to unilaterally teach them how to win when it seems you cannot. It seems to some extent Cruz and Graham got the memo.
Gold: 28,296.75
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 27 2018 04:49pm)
My big takeaway from today is that Kav will probably get confirmed, and that he most likely was having bad drinking habits in HS/college which he lied about.
On the Ford accusations, we didnt learn anything new.

Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 27 2018 05:25am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtTgoSmoetI

In my opinion having followed this the whole time I think something most likely did happen to Ford and Kav was at the very least involved if not the one to do as she alleged.

I think Swetnick is greatly exaggerating what happened and the environment of weekend gang rapes.

Judge probably raped someone or sexually assaulted someone and someone has that damning evidence.

I think Kav was the follower and Judge the leader. I think there was a shitty party environment but not a gang rape one.

I think Kav is guilty of hanging around the "bad boy" while bad things happened. I think he knows what Judge did and some know that he knows what Judge did.

I don't think this is about what Kav did I think it's about what he knows his friend did and he probably witnessed if not played a role in.

The process has been complete political bullshit and I think Ford is once again being mistreated but this time by the system that took over for her allegations

I'll add that I think Judge is a repeat offender possibly years after high school but I don't know if it will come out.

There may have been a gang rape rumor in this school at the time and if one actually happened (once) Judge was a part of it.

We will never know but even after the hearing I think if we magically knew everything it would still be something close to this
also;

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/someone-on-capitol-hill-just-doxxed-republican-sens-mike-lee-orrin-hatch-and-lindsey-graham
someone doxxing republican senators - not that remarkable- but doing it from on the US house router. Probably their public wifi. But that raises the stakes a bit, it means someone was both motivated enough to 'threaten' senators while in their close proximity
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 27 2018 05:55pm
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 27 2018 07:51pm)
I think we learned a few things.

We learned that Ford was a pawn for the Dems and the bitchmeister Katz, trying to up her count of successes. I think the Dems via Feinstein got a flashlight shined in their closet for a change.
Personally I believe Kav more than Ford.

Ford has too much Dem activism behind her to NOW believe she's 100% above board. She is definitely a political creature.

The Ramirez accusation was bad enough, considering her past, the third accusation was a mistake my the Dems or Avenatti.

Yeah, what HE said.

/e

Quote (Goomshill @ Sep 27 2018 07:53pm)
also;

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/someone-on-capitol-hill-just-doxxed-republican-sens-mike-lee-orrin-hatch-and-lindsey-graham
someone doxxing republican senators - not that remarkable- but doing it from on the US house router. Probably their public wifi. But that raises the stakes a bit, it means someone was both motivated enough to 'threaten' senators while in their close proximity

There's a poll at the bottom of that article.

Q: Do you believe Dems are 'purposefully' delaying Kavanaugh's confirmation? 91% say YES.

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 27 2018 06:00pm
Sep 27 2018 05:55pm
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 27 2018 05:51pm)

I never really got to hear anything at all about Ramirez's allegation, her credibility or past or anything. The media skipped right over her to Avenatti and I never bothered looking it up
is there anything notable there like the crazy bitch that Avenatti found? Made Stormy Daniels look like a saint. But the last I heard about Ramirez, it was an allegation with no date/time/witnesses/etc like the rest
Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 27 2018 05:59pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 28 Sep 2018 01:55)
I never really got to hear anything at all about Ramirez's allegation, her credibility or past or anything. The media skipped right over her to Avenatti and I never bothered looking it up
is there anything notable there like the crazy bitch that Avenatti found? Made Stormy Daniels look like a saint. But the last I heard about Ramirez, it was an allegation with no date/time/witnesses/etc like the rest

I guess the Ramirez accusations were such an unspecific nothingburger that they decided not to bring it up. And even if her accusations were true, it's not thaaaaaat big of a deal. Slapping your dick in a girls face for a brief moment during a wild party which has gone off the rails is magnitudes below locking a girl inside a room, covering her mouth and pushing her onto a bed.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Sep 27 2018 05:59pm
Sep 27 2018 06:02pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 27 2018 05:59pm)
I guess the Ramirez accusations were such an unspecific nothingburger that they decided not to bring it up. And even if her accusations were true, it's not thaaaaaat big of a deal. Slapping your dick in a girls face for a brief moment during a wild party which has gone off the rails is magnitudes below locking a girl inside a room, covering her mouth and pushing her onto a bed.

I would think its the other way around. One allegation can be downplayed as a misunderstanding between teens who were roughhousing, the other is that he was literally dickslapping a woman.
This is neopuritanical social justice America where you can show as much tit or ass or abs as you want but heavens to murgatroyd if you show the areola. Just having his cock out would be enough to sink him. Fully clothed grinding isn't even that frowned upon
Gold: 2,576.52
Sep 27 2018 06:02pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 27 2018 07:46pm)
I think we learned nothing we just added personalities to what we already knew

don't think much changed at all but I personally like Kav less coming out of it as a guy and possibly as a judge

other than liking him less pretty much nothing changed for me as far as the circus and the case go

You never would have considered him, doesnt matter
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1242243244245246443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll