d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1232425262772Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,124.83
Jul 3 2019 01:23am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 2 2019 03:40pm)
He threw popular names down to further the divide

I actually follow these people as opposed to just passing around what's politically convenient about them

Candace is a right wing token with very little knowledge it's all parroting for dollars

the confirmation bias league of unextraordinary gentle(wo)men

black female for the right (Candace) gay liberal (rubin) reformed far leftie now pretending to be moderate (tim pool) trans (blaire)

none of them call for violence they are smart enough to be consistent on that and most of them probably don't support it

that murderous coward knew what he was doing and knew people would run with it but that act wasn't on Candace

She is guilty of a lot of things but not that and the murderer got what he wanted by people spreading that around with blame

most definitely he was a loser trying to pour gasoline on fire by naming popular names, the entire reason he did what he did was to try to accelerate race wars//political wars
none of those people support violence
antifa supports violence vs incorrect opinions
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2019 01:46am
Quote (majorblood @ 3 Jul 2019 07:23)
most definitely he was a loser trying to pour gasoline on fire by naming popular names, the entire reason he did what he did was to try to accelerate race wars//political wars
none of those people support violence
antifa supports violence vs incorrect opinions

I mean if you push white genocide conspiracy theory then you're partially responsible when someone commits a massacre because they believ that theory to be true.
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 3 2019 01:51am

is that you in this video?

best moment here;

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jul 3 2019 01:53am
Jul 3 2019 01:59am
Quote (Goomshill @ 3 Jul 2019 07:51)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGIHgbZFqrk

is that you in this video?

best moment here;

https://i.imgur.com/YCcovlC.png

I mean they're not totally wrong... Milo isn't a Nazi but he is racist and does hate the gay rights movement.

Another good example of antifa doing work that doesn't involve punching Nazis though.
Jul 3 2019 02:20am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 3 2019 07:51am)

lol the person sitting next to the main host. There's being gay, and there's being fabulous.

God damn this video is gold though. 3-pretenders and ULTRA-Nationals will join Trump on his 4th of July celebration.

Okay, requesting tanks is kind of liulz by Trump and it typical with his narcissism. I hope it gets denied just to see his Twitter reaction. But nobody is taking away your rights, pumpkin. You're not being oppressed. Nobody is telling you can't legally pursue the American dream.

This post was edited by CarsV on Jul 3 2019 02:28am
Jul 3 2019 02:46am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 3 2019 07:59am)
I mean they're not totally wrong... Milo isn't a Nazi but he is racist and does hate the gay rights movement.

Another good example of antifa doing work that doesn't involve punching Nazis though.

Even I don't like Milo, but he's welcome to expose his beliefs. No, you don't just disagree with him, so you seek you squelch him.

"I might disagree with you, but I'll defend your right to say it".

^ That is the defining reason why one day you'll grow tired and seek intellectual refuge from your so-called comrades. I've said it before and I'll say again, it's gonna hit you one day.

Besides, wouldn't you want to hear your opponents out? Napoleon once said: "When your opponent is making a mistake, don't correct them".
Gold: 22,164.69
Jul 3 2019 02:47am
Quote (CarsV @ Jul 3 2019 02:20am)
lol the person sitting next to the main host. There's being gay, and there's being fabulous.

God damn this video is gold though. 3-pretenders and ULTRA-Nationals will join Trump on his 4th of July celebration.

Okay, requesting tanks is kind of liulz by Trump and it typical with his narcissism. I hope it gets denied just to see his Twitter reaction. But nobody is taking away your rights, pumpkin. You're not being oppressed. Nobody is telling you can't legally pursue the American dream.

I'm going to get a chuckle out of the optics when some liberals run in front of his tanks to try to reenact the tank man photo and claim they're being oppressed like its tienanmen.
Jul 3 2019 02:47am
Quote (CarsV @ 3 Jul 2019 08:20)

Oh is this video about the 4th of July DC shit?

Actual neo-nazis are genuinely planning shit for DC tomorrow. Identity Evropa (Now American Identity Movement) are planning a massive rally... and if they're involved then a bunch of other orgs will be too.
It could get nasty.

Or it might flop. AIM have been losing members since their discord servers were infiltrated by antifascists and all their shit was exposed. Hence the renaming in an attempt to rebrand themselves.
Jul 3 2019 02:49am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 3 2019 08:47am)
Oh is this video about the 4th of July DC shit?

Actual neo-nazis are genuinely planning shit for DC tomorrow. Identity Evropa (Now American Identity Movement) are planning a massive rally... and if they're involved then a bunch of other orgs will be too.
It could get nasty.

Or it might flop. AIM have been losing members since their discord servers were infiltrated by antifascists and all their shit was exposed. Hence the renaming in an attempt to rebrand themselves.

Or maybe most of them just have work tomorrow.
Jul 3 2019 02:53am
Quote (CarsV @ 3 Jul 2019 08:49)
Or maybe most of them just have work tomorrow.

Mmmhmm... I doubt it. Most of them lost their jobs after we exposed them :lol:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1232425262772Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll