d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1232425262763Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 28 2015 10:57am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Aug 28 2015 12:48pm)
In this case I am repeating that the modding is inconsistent over and over because I am bringing awareness to the fact that the hell topic was closed but this one remains open.

Personally I don't care that the hell topic was closed but in the context of this thread being open, the modding is clearly inconsistent.

And I only bring up that fact because every now and then Widow will talk about abiding by the "forum decorum."

If he wants to say we should all abide by the "forum decorum" then I'd like to see an acknowledge that the modding in this case is inconsistent.

If you are unable to acknowledge that point, then you are not able to properly identify a clear circumstance of inconsistency, which of course has ramifications for the overall ability for someone to analyze other cases in politics and etc.

...get real kid , you're not bringing awareness to anything...you are whining , nothing more .
Gold: 2.70
Aug 28 2015 11:05am
my religion is the correct one..... screw off sir

This post was edited by Warlock316 on Aug 28 2015 11:05am
Gold: 1.00
Aug 28 2015 10:11pm
One day, every knee will have to bow, and every tongue will have to confess that Jesus is Lord. Whether white, black, Asian, muslim, Buddhist, atheist, Christian, whatever. So really arguing and debating won't do much good, especially over the Internet. Besides, Jesus said If a house is not worthy, let your peace return back unto you. Don't let stubborn folks wear you out trying to convince them with the truth about Jesus, cause they will, just let them see you live it. Jesus paid a debt He didn't owe, and we owed a debt we couldn't pay, the only way to escape the second death is through Christ. It kind of hard to debate over the Internet anyways, because it's easy to hide behind a computer screen, anybody can be anybody (cyber bullies). But if anyone on here is truly born-again and genuinely cares about these people's souls, all I can say is, our best bet is to be praying for them.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 29 2015 04:56am
Quote (cadizzle1392 @ 29 Aug 2015 07:11)
One day, every knee will have to bow, and every tongue will have to confess that Jesus is Lord. Whether white, black, Asian, muslim, Buddhist, atheist, Christian, whatever. So really arguing and debating won't do much good, especially over the Internet. Besides, Jesus said If a house is not worthy, let your peace return back unto you. Don't let stubborn folks wear you out trying to convince them with the truth about Jesus, cause they will, just let them see you live it. Jesus paid a debt He didn't owe, and we owed a debt we couldn't pay, the only way to escape the second death is through Christ. It kind of hard to debate over the Internet anyways, because it's easy to hide behind a computer screen, anybody can be anybody (cyber bullies). But if anyone on here is truly born-again and genuinely cares about these people's souls, all I can say is, our best bet is to be praying for them.

will my cat have to bow to Jesus, too ? that's gona be good

This post was edited by the_rest on Aug 29 2015 04:59am
Aug 29 2015 08:48am
Quote (the_rest @ Aug 29 2015 05:56am)
will my cat have to bow to Jesus, too ? that's gona be good

No, bud. Your cat will not have to bow. Your cat does not have a soul.
Gold: 0.76
Aug 29 2015 09:18am
Quote (cadizzle1392 @ 29 Aug 2015 09:48)

Tell that to Cab Calloway
Gold: 260.11
Aug 29 2015 09:34am
Quote (cadizzle1392 @ Aug 29 2015 08:48am)

I've seen into the evil that is my cat's soul. It's definitely there.
Gold: 1,532.01
Aug 29 2015 07:22pm
Quote (cadizzle1392 @ Aug 29 2015 05:11am)

One day, every reasonable, sane and otherwise of good health mind will be forces to confess that christianity, along with all man-made religions, is the biggest load of horseshit to ever have been fathomed by mankind. They will laugh at the pious and holier-than-thou attitudes of the moronic preachers and zealots of old, and wonder how any intelligent human could allow himself to be drawn in by the utterly ridiculous notion of organised religion. They will metaphorically shit on the notion of some desert-dwelling goat-fucker being nailed to a cross to atone for some unjust and bewildering idea of 'human sin'.
Aug 29 2015 07:32pm
What the heck is going on in here?

All trying to keep each other out of heaven !

Ha! The only ticket necessary is universal respect.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 30 2015 12:34am
Quote (cadizzle1392 @ 29 Aug 2015 17:48)

it was sarcasm, but you're too blinded by the church bullshit to see that
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1232425262763Next
Closed New Topic New Poll