d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > No Masks
Prev1229230231232233335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 301.69
Warn: 100%
May 10 2022 05:32pm
Quote (Surfpunk @ May 11 2022 11:20am)
Jacinda Ardern can get it. Wood beng (consentually, ofc).

It's strange, these incels get mad just because a woman has the top job.

Compared to most world leaders who are walking zombies, she's is definitely the hotter end of the spectrum.

I suppose 70 year old men who are senile and look like they are melting are real leaders right?
Gold: 1,645.70
May 10 2022 05:39pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 10 2022 04:03pm)
ill brag about the views :)

nobody really reads what you say tbh.
Gold: 0.69
May 10 2022 05:49pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ May 10 2022 04:29pm)
Lol who the fuck is that in the bottom video? Completely different hands and arms and the face swap was done horribly.

You have serious problems if you believe stuff like that.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

pic on top she hanging out with pedo gates no medical or science degree with hokey slogans "we trust the science" crack head WEF stooge. NZ never going to be free of covid because its really gates n klaus anal schwab running the show.

how much mask pollution in NZ oceans?

[Search domain elomed.us/blogs/news/mask-pollution-in-the-ocean] https://elomed.us › blogs › news › mask-pollution-in-the-ocean
Mask Pollution in the Ocean, Face Mask Pollution 2021 - ELoMed
This can cause respiratory and gastrointestinal obstructions, entanglement, and death by starvation. Micro and nanoplastics from face masks also pollute our water course, and recent studies have indicated that face masks could potentially be releasing dangerous pollutants, such as heavy metals and toxic dyes, into our waters.
May 10 2022 05:55pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ May 10 2022 04:32pm)
It's strange, these incels get mad just because a woman has the top job.

Compared to most world leaders who are walking zombies, she's is definitely the hotter end of the spectrum.

I suppose 70 year old men who are senile and look like they are melting are real leaders right?

not alot of differenc between bogus dude and NZ bogus woman being both are WEF stooges.

Quote (Arkontas @ May 10 2022 04:39pm)
nobody really reads what you say tbh.

ya they do. not ev1 wants to be a ignorant mask doofus
May 10 2022 05:57pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 11 2022 11:49am)
pic on top she hanging out with pedo gates no medical or science degree with hokey slogans "we trust the science" crack head WEF stooge. NZ never going to be free of covid because its really gates n klaus anal schwab running the show.

how much mask pollution in NZ oceans?

[Search domain elomed.us/blogs/news/mask-pollution-in-the-ocean] https://elomed.us › blogs › news › mask-pollution-in-the-ocean
Mask Pollution in the Ocean, Face Mask Pollution 2021 - ELoMed
This can cause respiratory and gastrointestinal obstructions, entanglement, and death by starvation. Micro and nanoplastics from face masks also pollute our water course, and recent studies have indicated that face masks could potentially be releasing dangerous pollutants, such as heavy metals and toxic dyes, into our waters.

She's right, trust science, its why you don't die of horrible diseases and has doubled human life expectancy genius.

There's 4 million people in nz, there's more mask pollution from a single large us city pigeon.

You really just bite down on whatever bitchute feeds you huh? It's fascinating seeing someone so unable to critically assess information.

You're maybe the most gullible person I've ever come across.

Quote (TiStuff @ May 11 2022 11:55am)

He's right, I scan you garbage posts for things to post about, but 99% of your ramblings in this thread have gone unread.

You're just ranting to nobody and it's hilarious.

This post was edited by SenorNZ on May 10 2022 05:59pm
Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
May 10 2022 06:18pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 10 2022 04:08pm)
crotch mask?
Jacinda Adern NZ Prime Men. The Tranny Who Can't Hide His Peni
[URL]https://www.bitchute.com/video/MtzlIzqJV7x5/[/URL]

omg lmao

So the leader of NZ is a lady boy? Did they vote on this or what lmaooo.

I allways wanted to visit NZ but looks like they turned soft.

Australia it is.
Gold: 1,645.70
May 10 2022 06:28pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 10 2022 04:55pm)

you're like a homeless person that gets too close to tell their weird incoherent story, but it's on the internet so i don't have to fake smile and pretend to care in case there's a chance you've got a needle on you.
May 10 2022 08:27pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ May 10 2022 04:57pm)
She's right, trust science, its why you don't die of horrible diseases and has doubled human life expectancy genius.

There's 4 million people in nz, there's more mask pollution from a single large us city pigeon.

You really just bite down on whatever bitchute feeds you huh? It's fascinating seeing someone so unable to critically assess information.

You're maybe the most gullible person I've ever come across.

He's right, I scan you garbage posts for things to post about, but 99% of your ramblings in this thread have gone unread.

You're just ranting to nobody and it's hilarious.

its a "HE" and your under "HIS" thong as "HE" follows bill gates who has no medical or science degree. that your a "SCIENCE" people is laughable and why your one of the biggest kook covid nations.

"critically assess information" ............ critically assess this
SenorNZ
tQuote#26
Nov 16 2020 06:56pm
"I almost forgot about Corona virus, only weak countries are still dealing with that."

Quote (aaron9999 @ May 10 2022 05:18pm)
omg lmao

So the leader of NZ is a lady boy? Did they vote on this or what lmaooo.

I allways wanted to visit NZ but looks like they turned soft.

Australia it is.

crack pipe doesnt stop there when it comes to new zealand and "HE" cant stop tee heeing bout it
Prime Minister Confirms In The World Of Covid-19, Orgies Of 25 People Are Good To Go In New Zealand
https://www.bitchute.com/video/r6jrJ4dwsPzM/

Quote (Arkontas @ May 10 2022 05:28pm)
you're like a homeless person that gets too close to tell their weird incoherent story, but it's on the internet so i don't have to fake smile and pretend to care in case there's a chance you've got a needle on you.

lol that comment was incoherent.
but let me tell you a little something. when i first made this thread I would put up a few posts a day. A mod sent me a PM and asked me to limit it to one post a day and I said ok. But when I get spammed I get to add them to every spam reply. .............thanks for helping

Study: Masks increase fatalities by David Knight Show
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1DcuaQKGE4q3/

Banned
Gold: 0.05
Warn: 70%
May 10 2022 08:58pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 10 2022 07:27pm)
its a "HE" and your under "HIS" thong as "HE" follows bill gates who has no medical or science degree. that your a "SCIENCE" people is laughable and why your one of the biggest kook covid nations.

"critically assess information" ............ critically assess this
SenorNZ
tQuote#26
Nov 16 2020 06:56pm
"I almost forgot about Corona virus, only weak countries are still dealing with that."

crack pipe doesnt stop there when it comes to new zealand and "HE" cant stop tee heeing bout it
Prime Minister Confirms In The World Of Covid-19, Orgies Of 25 People Are Good To Go In New Zealand
[URL]https://www.bitchute.com/video/r6jrJ4dwsPzM/[/URL]

lol that comment was incoherent.
but let me tell you a little something. when i first made this thread I would put up a few posts a day. A mod sent me a PM and asked me to limit it to one post a day and I said ok. But when I get spammed I get to add them to every spam reply. .............thanks for helping

Study: Masks increase fatalities by David Knight Show
[URL]https://www.bitchute.com/video/1DcuaQKGE4q3/[/URL]

God I'm embarrassed for NZ

When China attacks them you all ready know they will beg for our help 🙄🙄
May 10 2022 09:07pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

The two biggest incel autists of gc in one thread!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1229230231232233335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll