d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > "why Has America Made China Its Enemy"
Prev12223242526Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 19 2023 03:17pm
Quote (ferdia @ 19 Apr 2023 23:02)

Hello Ferdia, i would inform you about the source you are posting:

https://apnews.com/article/china-tiktok-facebook-influencers-propaganda-81388bca676c560e02a1b493ea9d6760

In emails to the AP, Janssen said his videos are intended to educate people about China and said he’s never accepted money from the Chinese government. But when pressed for details about some of his partnerships, which include Chinese tech firms, Janssen responded only with questions about an AP’s reporter salary. The AP also found videos that show him appearing on CGTN broadcasts.

Yeah, he's getting paid.

Bonus:
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3107883/canada-court-investigates-pro-china-youtubers-video-about-meng

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Apr 19 2023 03:17pm
Gold: 46,068.00
Apr 19 2023 03:20pm
Quote (addone @ 20 Apr 2023 05:15)
BRICS Alliance is trying to overthrow the dollar

They are trying to but it is impossible . I don't think it is possible even 50 years down the road.
The US dollar will still be there, but there will be more currency options.

Overthrowing the dollar is a dangerous narrative that a lot of Hawkish Americans and media is using right now for their political gain.
I do not think Brics is going to overthrow it.
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 19 2023 03:30pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Apr 19 2023 10:17pm)
Hello Ferdia, i would inform you about the source you are posting:

https://apnews.com/article/china-tiktok-facebook-influencers-propaganda-81388bca676c560e02a1b493ea9d6760

In emails to the AP, Janssen said his videos are intended to educate people about China and said he’s never accepted money from the Chinese government. But when pressed for details about some of his partnerships, which include Chinese tech firms, Janssen responded only with questions about an AP’s reporter salary. The AP also found videos that show him appearing on CGTN broadcasts.

Yeah, he's getting paid.

Bonus:
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3107883/canada-court-investigates-pro-china-youtubers-video-about-meng

I tend to agree with you on this, it does look that he is a paid propaganda content creator. However, this does not detract from the overarching content he is providing. As noted recently china HAS managed to create a peace deal in the middle east, China HAS managed to get alot of countries in both Asia, Africa and South America on side, and they are succeeding in making alot of places more prosperous and stable.

so TLDR while I AGREE with you that this is propaganda, I am struggling to find anything he is saying as untrue. Happy for you to refute anything he is saying in that video.

Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Apr 19 2023 10:20pm)
They are trying to but it is impossible . I don't think it is possible even 50 years down the road.
The US dollar will still be there, but there will be more currency options.

Overthrowing the dollar is a dangerous narrative that a lot of Hawkish Americans and media is using right now for their political gain.
I do not think Brics is going to overthrow it.

The Taiwan conflict which is much narrated, is likely to occur this decade. China is exposed to my mind to the weaponisation of the US Dollar, therefore as the US decouples from China, China will be forced to decouple from the US, and that means switching to another global currency. If China does that, this will be a big deal. In this regard I do believe it is possible in my life time for the Dollar to take a massive hit re: global currency.

This post was edited by ferdia on Apr 19 2023 03:35pm
Apr 19 2023 03:34pm
Quote (ferdia @ 20 Apr 2023 05:30)
I tend to agree with you on this, it does look that he is a paid propaganda content creator. However, this does not detract from the overarching content he is providing. As noted recently china HAS managed to create a peace deal in the middle east, China HAS managed to get alot of countries in both Asia, Africa and South America on side, and they are succeeding in making alot of places more prosperous and stable.

so TLDR while I AGREE with you that this is propaganda, I am struggling to find anything he is saying as untrue. Happy for you to refute anything he is saying in that video.

I wanted to tell you this earlier that you shouldn't post Cyruss Jansen stuff because most people will say that he is paid.

But it is absolutely brilliant coming from someone who uses news from Dailymail and The Sun telling you that. And when you put up some comments from people who are known respected academics in their field , some idiot will talk crap saying they are senile.

Quote (ferdia @ 20 Apr 2023 05:30)

The Taiwan conflict which is much narrated, is likely to occur this decade. China is exposed to my mind to the weaponisation of the US Dollar, therefore as the US decouples from China, so too there is an expectation that China will be forced to decouple from the US, and that means switching to another global currency. If China does that, this will be a big deal. In this regard I do believe it is possible in my life time for the Dollar to take a massive hit re: global currency.

I told you before specifically 2030 - 2031 start.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Apr 19 2023 03:36pm
Apr 19 2023 03:36pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Apr 19 2023 10:34pm)
I wanted to tell you this earlier that you shouldn't post Cyruss Jansen stuff because most people will say that he is paid.

But it is absolutely brilliant coming from someone who uses news from Dailymail and The Sun telling you that. And when you put up some comments from people who are known respected academics in their field , some idiot will talk crap saying they are senile.

he 100% looks paid, but he is posting facts. saying he is old/paid or w/e does not detract from historical facts.
Apr 19 2023 03:43pm
Quote (ferdia @ 20 Apr 2023 05:36)
he 100% looks paid, but he is posting facts. saying he is old/paid or w/e does not detract from historical facts.

I never post his stuff, I listened to him a couple of times a few years back. Similarly, I listen to Peter Zeihan a couple of times and I stopped watching.
What he say might be true , but he doesn't have that background like i.e Kishore Mahbubani , John Mearsheimer, Graham Allison etc etc
Even then some people will try to pick a bone .

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Apr 19 2023 03:46pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 19 2023 03:46pm
Quote (ferdia @ 19 Apr 2023 23:36)

They are trying to extract raw materials [and sell manufactured products to the Africans]. Colonialism v2, with advanced industry, meaning a much more vast extraction and destruction of renewable ressources than before.
/e i would pass on bad treatment and "exported" chinese labor problems... For sure i can find awesome videos of it.

IMHO "facts" does not make it all, especially in a video: honestly videos are a waste of time, you better read captions except if a visual support is absolutely necessary, like schematics or footage.
So presenting -selected facts- is just the alternative way of lying: By simply hidding the right direction instead of pointing out a wrong one.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Apr 19 2023 03:52pm
Apr 19 2023 04:21pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Apr 19 2023 10:46pm)
They are trying to extract raw materials [and sell manufactured products to the Africans]. Colonialism v2, with advanced industry, meaning a much more vast extraction and destruction of renewable ressources than before.
/e i would pass on bad treatment and "exported" chinese labor problems... For sure i can find awesome videos of it.

IMHO "facts" does not make it all, especially in a video: honestly videos are a waste of time, you better read captions except if a visual support is absolutely necessary, like schematics or footage.
So presenting -selected facts- is just the alternative way of lying: By simply hidding the right direction instead of pointing out a wrong one.

On March 6, 2023, representatives from Iran and Saudi Arabia met in Beijing for discussions brokered by China. Four days later, Riyadh and Tehran announced that they had decided to normalize relations. This landmark agreement has the potential to transform the Middle East by realigning its major powers, replacing the current Arab-Iranian divide with a complex web of relationships, and weaving the region into China’s global ambitions. For Beijing, the announcement was a great leap forward in its rivalry with Washington.

This is a fact no matter how you look at it.

I am not saying that the Chinese Government are saints, I am saying they are managing to bring peace to places in the world where this was simply not imaginable for decades.

This post was edited by ferdia on Apr 19 2023 04:22pm
Apr 19 2023 04:29pm
Quote (ferdia @ 20 Apr 2023 06:21)
On March 6, 2023, representatives from Iran and Saudi Arabia met in Beijing for discussions brokered by China. Four days later, Riyadh and Tehran announced that they had decided to normalize relations. This landmark agreement has the potential to transform the Middle East by realigning its major powers, replacing the current Arab-Iranian divide with a complex web of relationships, and weaving the region into China’s global ambitions. For Beijing, the announcement was a great leap forward in its rivalry with Washington.

This is a fact no matter how you look at it.

I am not saying that the Chinese Government are saints, I am saying they are managing to bring peace to places in the world where this was simply not imaginable for decades.

They are now trying to broker Israel and Palestine .
Apr 19 2023 04:32pm
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Apr 19 2023 11:29pm)
They are now trying to broker Israel and Palestine .

i trust my point is well made.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12223242526Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll