d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1222324252663Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,195.46
Aug 26 2015 07:17pm
Quote (ThatAlex @ Aug 26 2015 05:26pm)
There are mods, though. They closed the how to get to hell topic. Their modding is inconsistent.

this is a christian forum btw
Gold: 277,740.50
Aug 26 2015 07:32pm
Quote (Jupe @ Aug 26 2015 09:17pm)
this is a christian forum btw

Gold: 0.00
Aug 27 2015 05:56am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Aug 27 2015 08:26am)
There are mods, though. They closed the how to get to hell topic. Their modding is inconsistent.

You should read this post. http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73077791&f=119&p=493473828
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 27 2015 06:17am
1 the mods don't actually get paid
2 njaguar doesn't care if they make abuses
3 there is no system to check mods
Gold: 0.76
Aug 27 2015 07:35am
Don't fuck with the Mods mate,
or they're gonna rain on you awrite!

Aug 27 2015 08:09pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 10 2015 04:50pm)
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

xfrodobagginsx:

Your use of the scriptures is accurate, but your beliefs about heaven and hell leaves me with some questions. You mentioned that the punishment for sin is hell and that hell "is a prison for those who commit crimes against God." Exactly why sort of prison are you referring to? Specifically, what is your understanding of the type of place hell is, as used in the Bible?

I have some more questions for you, based upon what you said in your opening post, but I will ask those at another time.

NeutralZone

". . . be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath. . . . " (James 1:19-20)
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 28 2015 02:11am
Quote (NeutralZone @ Aug 27 2015 10:09pm)
xfrodobagginsx:

Your use of the scriptures is accurate, but your beliefs about heaven and hell leaves me with some questions. You mentioned that the punishment for sin is hell and that hell "is a prison for those who commit crimes against God." Exactly why sort of prison are you referring to? Specifically, what is your understanding of the type of place hell is, as used in the Bible?

I have some more questions for you, based upon what you said in your opening post, but I will ask those at another time.

NeutralZone

". . . be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath. . . . " (James 1:19-20)

...it's abundantly clear that Hell will be cast into the lake of fire .
Gold: 0.76
Aug 28 2015 03:11am
Gold: 2,620.00
Aug 28 2015 10:48am
Quote (IceMage @ 26 Aug 2015 20:16)
He has tendency to repeat the same things over, and over, and over.

In this case I am repeating that the modding is inconsistent over and over because I am bringing awareness to the fact that the hell topic was closed but this one remains open.

Personally I don't care that the hell topic was closed but in the context of this thread being open, the modding is clearly inconsistent.

And I only bring up that fact because every now and then Widow will talk about abiding by the "forum decorum."

If he wants to say we should all abide by the "forum decorum" then I'd like to see an acknowledge that the modding in this case is inconsistent.

If you are unable to acknowledge that point, then you are not able to properly identify a clear circumstance of inconsistency, which of course has ramifications for the overall ability for someone to analyze other cases in politics and etc.
Aug 28 2015 10:51am
Quote (ThatAlex @ 28 Aug 2015 16:48)
In this case I am repeating that the modding is inconsistent over and over because I am bringing awareness to the fact that the hell topic was closed but this one remains open.

Personally I don't care that the hell topic was closed but in the context of this thread being open, the modding is clearly inconsistent.

And I only bring up that fact because every now and then Widow will talk about abiding by the "forum decorum."

If he wants to say we should all abide by the "forum decorum" then I'd like to see an acknowledge that the modding in this case is inconsistent.

If you are unable to acknowledge that point, then you are not able to properly identify a clear circumstance of inconsistency, which of course has ramifications for the overall ability for someone to analyze other cases in politics and etc.

Mate - he's a hypocrite of the highest order. You know that by now surely? He's just baiting you with the 'forum decorum' shit. He doesn't follow it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1222324252663Next
Closed New Topic New Poll