d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev122232425263169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 5,016.77
Aug 25 2015 07:13pm
Quote (RzChaos @ Aug 25 2015 08:06pm)
The way Trump handles this situation versus the way Bernie handled the BLM situation makes me respect Trump a hell of a lot more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQzSUx-eLDc

I know right.

I watched the news conference, and I watched the CNN coverage later on, and the clips they picked out were very misleading. They compiled clips of the reporter talking over Trump, and cut out basically all of Trump's responses.

What can we expect from the liberal media?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2015 07:16pm
Quote (IceMage @ Aug 25 2015 08:13pm)
I know right.

I watched the news conference, and I watched the CNN coverage later on, and the clips they picked out were very misleading. They compiled clips of the reporter talking over Trump, and cut out basically all of Trump's responses.

What can we expect from the liberal media?

I'm surprised that's all they did and they didn't try finding someone who sounds like Trump so that they could try splicing in Trump throwing out racist comments
Gold: 2,039.09
Aug 25 2015 07:47pm

More of the full picture is above. I almost spit the water out of my mouth with how bad Trump verbally body slammed Ramos. Ramos isn't really a journalist anyway, he's an advocate.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 26 2015 04:55am
Trump sure got old and fat
Gold: 2,009.99
Aug 26 2015 09:56am
Quote (JLAudio @ Aug 25 2015 08:47pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_HaEOIJhM

More of the full picture is above. I almost spit the water out of my mouth with how bad Trump verbally body slammed Ramos. Ramos isn't really a journalist anyway, he's an advocate.

& ramos came out today within the information that his daughter works for the Clinton campaign...no shocker there
Aug 26 2015 04:33pm
Just maybe, the voters in America, both Democratic and Republicans are fed up with "pollsters", advisors, consultants, publicists, and clichés written by some poor kid just out of college with a degree in political science. Maybe, we are disgusted by the media that refuses to even mention the many, GENUINE problems that Americans deal with every day. We are disgusted by the corruption, the self promotion, the inane questions and the entire political scene in this country that is based more upon who gets the money than anything else...

Trump is the real deal folks and possibly one of the only ways to regain our dignity as a nation with nothing short of a rebellion.
Gold: 0.76
Aug 26 2015 05:14pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ 26 Aug 2015 17:33)
Just maybe, the voters in America, both Democratic and Republicans are fed up with "pollsters", advisors, consultants, publicists, and clichés written by some poor kid just out of college with a degree in political science. Maybe, we are disgusted by the media that refuses to even mention the many, GENUINE problems that Americans deal with every day. We are disgusted by the corruption, the self promotion, the inane questions and the entire political scene in this country that is based more upon who gets the money than anything else...

Trump is the real deal folks and possibly one of the only ways to regain our dignity as a nation with nothing short of a rebellion.

possibly one of the only ways to regain our dignity as a nation
Dignity? Trump is the Jerry Springer of Dignity A political figure cannot just spout off incorrect statements and lies for affect, that behavior is anti-dignity. The man beings dishonor to the idea of a nation's leader he is so far in over his head as far as real issues go that he relies on cliches and lies, or plans that can have no measure of success bur sound good to the uninformed masses.
The man is a Sham.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you saying that you think Trump doesn't use "pollsters", advisers, consultants, publicists, :lol: silly you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B] the inane questions and the entire political scene in this country that is based more upon who gets the money than anything else...

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Trump start his campaign by flashing his bank account on national TV. And hasn't he mentioned more than once ho rich he is and how many other candidates from both parties that he's given money too?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good start Stimpy but perhaps they are also tired of the richest man buying himself into the presidency. Maybe they want campaign finance reform?Maybe they want a man whose voting record in congress speaks for it's self. He has been a champion for the every day middle class and working poor man his whole time in office.

Maybe they want a man who hasn't changed since the day he stepped into the role as a senator.
Gold: 20.31
Aug 26 2015 05:58pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 26 2015 03:33pm)

There's a remarkable lack of awareness in anyone who'd attempt to diagnose "self-promotion" as something that people are tired of, while at the same time promoting Donald Trump as an alternative. Goodness, how embarrassing.

Even the small subset of people who do believe in false equivalence nonsense don't agree that the solution is to throw in with someone who clearly doesn't understand how government works. For all their faults, it isn't "the media" who is ignoring the issues that most Americans are concerned with. Candidates at the center of purely post-policy candidacies do.
Aug 26 2015 06:01pm
Only point I was trying to make was the corruption of the establishment. Both sides. Never said trump isn't conceited but if you listen he speaks to the grassroots folks. That is all for now bless you all
Gold: 20.31
Aug 27 2015 02:24pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Aug 26 2015 05:01pm)
Only point I was trying to make was the corruption of the establishment. Both sides. Never said trump isn't conceited but if you listen he speaks to the grassroots folks. That is all for now bless you all

That's still ignoring that the small subset of people who do gobble up false equivalence nonsense still don't agree with your assessment. It's an unfortunate reality that there is a large segment of the electorate that doesn't really understand government or complex policy but he doesn't speak to or for all of them, or even half of them. Trump does not speak to "the grassroots folks." He's appealing to a certain segment of them, which is almost entirely confined to one party. The remainder are self-identified Independents who are dyed-in-the-wool Republicans but who are too embarrassed or angry to admit their party preference to pollsters.

It'd be unfair to criticize Trump for not appealing to all 3 sections of the spectrum because in today's polarized climate few politicians do, but he can't rationally be held up as some new kind of alternative. A guy who has zero appeal to African-Americans, a -50 favorability among Hispanic/Latinos without the first attack ad being aired, and who will soon have cratering favorability among AAPIs looks like every other modern Republican national candidate.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev122232425263169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll