d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Forced Vaccinations For Children?
Prev1222324252647Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.76
Feb 12 2015 04:06am
Quote (thesnipa @ 11 Feb 2015 16:27)
because fat poor people dont want to pay for fellow fat poor peoples illnesses in tax hikes. Even when i was poor as fuck i considered it my civic duty to not apply for food stamps because i didnt consider my situation worthy of the need even though i qualified.

The idea of the govt. paying for every mayonnaise eating chronic poor chronic over-spender's hypochondria scares the fuck out of me.

Is this your view of the people that need and are getting the most benefit from the healthcare act? you need to hop off the high horse and walk amongst the people again my friend. A real quick example a lady that my wife worked with at a Casey's like gas/pizza/fried food store had three kids a vanished husband paying no support working for cash apparently somewhere. She makes minimum wage $7.xx per hour works just under full time so that the owners don't have to pay benefits. She has a EBT card for food, but owns a mobile home pays rent for a lot. and pays for insurance, property tax,auto insurance, utilities, basics like clothes for the kids. There was no way in hell before Obamacare that she could get medical insurance. sure for emergency a person can go to an emergency room an get the least amount of attention it takes to save your life. But if any sort of illness were to happen she would be up the creek until it had proceeded to the point of being life threatening. Now she can get health care when she needs it she isn't a mayo slurping chronic over spending chronic poor hypochondriac. She is one of the hardest working women you could meet who worries every day what would happen to her kids if she got sick and disappeared. This country if full of stories like her's, these are the people getting the most good out of Obamacare

Gold: 0.00
Feb 12 2015 04:18am
It's ultimately for their safety and those around them too. As for the flu shots that are recommended every year, I don't think those should be forced.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 12 2015 08:40am
Absolutely. Public safety is above individual freedom.
Gold: 277,740.50
Feb 12 2015 09:02am

In the video above, he explains that the flu shot causes Guillain-Barré Syndrome, and that the flu shot is not very effective in preventing the flu. He also explains that the CDC does not follow the law for vaccines in requiring long-term safety testing for the influenza vaccine like they do with other vaccines, as it is impossible to test a vaccine that changes every year. So the flu vaccine is basically an experimental vaccine that they want to give out to 300 million people every year. There are also no studies showing the safety of giving the flu vaccine to the same person every single year. However, Dr. Geier points out that the CDC is in the business of distributing flu vaccines, because they represent 300 million doses per year, whereas all the childhood vaccines together only number 20 million.

Dr. Geier goes on to explain that flu is “the wrong thing to vaccinate against” because you have to keep re-vaccinating against it every year, unlike childhood infectious diseases, such as smallpox, that are only vaccinated for once. Dr. Geier points out how ridiculous it is spend billions of dollars on a vaccine that might, at its best, save about 50 lives a year, when there are far more serious problems causing death that are more worthy of that kind of expenditure.

Be informed, don’t become a statistic of those damaged or killed by the flu vaccine! There are many other less dangerous ways to protect oneself from influenza.

Feb 12 2015 09:42am
Quote (2sexy4u @ 12 Feb 2015 10:02)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvXIqUyOdK4

I don't think anybody is arguing about the flu vaccine

The mandatory vaccines are for measles polio mmr smallpox . Not chicken pox or the flu
Gold: 2,504.69
Feb 12 2015 09:51am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Feb 12 2015 04:06am)
Is this your view of the people that need and are getting the most benefit from the healthcare act? you need to hop off the high horse and walk amongst the people again my friend. A real quick example a lady that my wife worked with at a Casey's like gas/pizza/fried food store had three kids a vanished husband paying no support working for cash apparently somewhere. She makes minimum wage $7.xx per hour works just under full time so that the owners don't have to pay benefits. She has a EBT card for food, but owns a mobile home pays rent for a lot. and pays for insurance, property tax,auto insurance, utilities, basics like clothes for the kids. There was no way in hell before Obamacare that she could get medical insurance. sure for emergency a person can go to an emergency room an get the least amount of attention it takes to save your life. But if any sort of illness were to happen she would be up the creek until it had proceeded to the point of being life threatening. Now she can get health care when she needs it she isn't a mayo slurping chronic over spending chronic poor hypochondriac. She is one of the hardest working women you could meet who worries every day what would happen to her kids if she got sick and disappeared. This country if full of stories like her's, these are the people getting the most good out of Obamacare

1. My post was meant to be ripe with sarcasm for hte first sentence.

2. I said im worried about lazy people hypochondria not cancer or an illness.

3. All the sad story in the world wont change the fact that that women decided to have 3 children with a bad guy on minimum wage income.
-sad story indeed, increased by what appears at a snapshot to be a lifetime of unfortunate choices

4. Im not going to hop off my high horse because i didnt just walk up to the stable and jump on a pre-saddled horse. I raised the fucker, built the saddle, saddled the horse, and cleaned up every drop of shit it made. And i spend my freetime away from my full time job teaching others how to do the same. The tough love i show here i bring to every real life encounter i have with low socioeconomic individuals and my frank behavior and straightforwardness gets me a whole lot farther than some of the overnice twats i work with, trust me ive got the numbers in my recidivism reports to prove that claim.
Feb 12 2015 11:43am
Quote (thesnipa @ 12 Feb 2015 10:51)
1. My post was meant to be ripe with sarcasm for hte first sentence.

2. I said im worried about lazy people hypochondria not cancer or an illness.

3. All the sad story in the world wont change the fact that that women decided to have 3 children with a bad guy on minimum wage income.
-sad story indeed, increased by what appears at a snapshot to be a lifetime of unfortunate choices

4. Im not going to hop off my high horse because i didnt just walk up to the stable and jump on a pre-saddled horse. I raised the fucker, built the saddle, saddled the horse, and cleaned up every drop of shit it made. And i spend my freetime away from my full time job teaching others how to do the same. The tough love i show here i bring to every real life encounter i have with low socioeconomic individuals and my frank behavior and straightforwardness gets me a whole lot farther than some of the overnice twats i work with, trust me ive got the numbers in my recidivism reports to prove that claim.

I'm usually a pretty good judge of people. you just fucked up my record
Gold: 481.00
Feb 12 2015 11:46am
Gold: 2,504.69
Feb 12 2015 11:52am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Feb 12 2015 11:43am)
I'm usually a pretty good judge of people. you just fucked up my record

Ive personally rehabilitated over 50 offenders from inside our nations prisons. my average is a good clean 25% above the national recidivism rates. What exactly have you done to call me a bad person? I didnt know Ghandi was a jsp user. Please feel free to take your own advice about high horses if you think you've done so much good in this world that you can call another person a bad person without ever even meeting them. You can drop as many personal experience stories as you want but i have one simple question, what are you doing for those people? What have you done to help the gas station woman? My boots are on the ground, more often than not i spend my weeknights and weekends in a federal prison or an AA/NA meeting sponsoring some poor lost soul, for about as much as it costs me in gas money. So dont even get started with me on fucking character flaws because by the time ive turned 30 ill have changed more peoples lives for the positive than anyone i know in real life much less an internet forum.
Gold: 277,740.50
Feb 12 2015 11:55am
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Feb 12 2015 11:42am)
I don't think anybody is arguing about the flu vaccine

The mandatory vaccines are for measles polio mmr smallpox . Not chicken pox or the flu

If you take time to look the video you may find out why some people are afraid about vaccination, if pharma companies lies about flu vaccine,are they trustable for other vaccines ?

This post was edited by 2sexy4u on Feb 12 2015 11:56am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1222324252647Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll