d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1228229230231232307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 95,350.00
Aug 6 2023 03:34pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 6 2023 05:33pm)
do you believe those are the only two options and only one is right?

the benevolent human soul is living testimony, i am and it is free to be as it may, however the forces impeding that liberty are great enough to obfuscate that will.

so the issue is with your sense of agency, you were designed to be more than a mirror neuron mimicking its surroundings behaviors yet most are just about that and not much more.

What I believe and what you believe , does not matter.

God is the highest power in all the universe/galaxies.

Our chicken shit problems don't phase it.
Gold: 80,771.69
Aug 6 2023 03:45pm
Quote (Mondain @ Aug 6 2023 04:34pm)
What I believe and what you believe , does not matter.

God is the highest power in all the universe/galaxies.

Our chicken shit problems don't phase it.

implying that what i state is a belief and that your misperception is evidence for my statements irrelevancy, well thats actually proof of your own rationality? lol

If god is the highest power, that highest power is also non existent or malevolently corrupt lest you say longwithstanding torture does not exist or that its justified (something worse than death) & that said god communicates w/ you and everybody in a reasonable way (realistic proof of god).

and only one of those theories proves why you error'd in your assertion because clearly a good god wouldnt make claims like its in charge but that beliefs dont matter.
so when you say something untrue, god is responsible and therefore that god is corrupt and this is empirical and tangible even in these responses of what is guiding you.

again i can peck you hypocrites w/ your own crowbars, you should be careful how you respond to your predecessor. god learned from me, fear the truth imo.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 6 2023 03:46pm
Gold: 95,350.00
Aug 6 2023 03:52pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 6 2023 05:45pm)
implying that what i state is a belief and that your misperception is evidence for my statements irrelevancy, well thats actually proof of your own rationality? lol

If god is the highest power, that highest power is also non existent or malevolently corrupt lest you say longwithstanding torture does not exist or that its justified (something worse than death) & that said god communicates w/ you and everybody in a reasonable way (realistic proof of god).

and only one of those theories proves why you error'd in your assertion because clearly a good god wouldnt make claims like its in charge but that beliefs dont matter.
so when you say something untrue, god is responsible and therefore that god is corrupt and this is empirical and tangible even in these responses of what is guiding you.

again i can peck you hypocrites w/ your own crowbars, you should be careful how you respond to your predecessor. god learned from me, fear the truth imo.

so if god is in power, what are you doing with your time.
Aug 6 2023 03:54pm
Quote (Mondain @ Aug 6 2023 04:52pm)
so if god is in power, what are you doing with your time.

fighting god to have time to do with.

the other option is surrendering to god and in doing so forfeiting the only thing that could make time relevant - a benevolent human soul energy.

i dsiagree w/ your sense of agency, god is malevolent, and goes against the soul of a moral man. that is easily observable as already stated.

observing god's morality? show me one example and i'll show you how it isnt so.

the late and great psychologist carl jung said that the god of the old testament was rather confused actually.
addressing the story of Joel as an example that righteous men will face unjustified persecution by allowing evil to hunt them just because god ordained it.

this paints the picture that god isnt perfectly omnipotent and breaks down the ideation of a perfectly good god in charge of the world.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 6 2023 04:05pm
Gold: 11.11
Aug 6 2023 04:23pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 6 2023 05:45pm)

If god is the highest power, that highest power is also non existent or malevolently corrupt lest you say longwithstanding torture does not exist or that its justified (something worse than death) god learned from me, fear the truth imo.

It is justified. Sin has consequences. Blasphemy (you) is a sin worse than death, repent before its too late.
Aug 6 2023 04:26pm
Quote (zorzin @ Aug 6 2023 05:23pm)
It is justified. Sin has consequences. Blasphemy (you) is a sin worse than death, repent before its too late.

/11.
Gold: 11.11
Aug 6 2023 04:31pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 6 2023 06:26pm)
/11.

I accept your concession.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 6 2023 04:41pm
Quote (Mondain @ Aug 6 2023 02:09pm)
I keep saying it and I will keep saying it...

Without faith and morals,...

THEY WILL EAT YOU.

----------
edit - this is the same reason we need governments.

Most humans, including you, are primitive and only accompanied by technology have any larger understanding.

They will kill you, cut you up and eat you as meat.
I understand that's extremely graphic but it's the truth.

You people need faith to feel bad for bad actions.
you're not capable of understanding right from wrong without a higher power.

---------
I'm not anti-god i'm not pro-god.
I have read many texts over the course of my life that has allowed me insight on human nature.
Beyond what is understood by 99.99% of people.

"Beyond what is understood by 99.99% of people" thats a pretty grand claim

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 6 2023 04:44pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 6 2023 07:26pm
Quote (addone @ Aug 5 2023 09:21pm)
There is no such thing as Jewish blood lol. Wtf is true Jewish parents? When people talk about Jews they mean a religious belief system, just the same there is no such thing as true Muslim or Christian parents. I don't like to call them Hebrews it's what they are called Hebrews being the nomadic people of modern Israel or Israeli people in today's terms. Does anyone check you on your bs? Maybe Nazi propaganda brainwashed people to think that Jews are somehow a race. Muslims are not a race, Christians are not a race, no other religion is considered a race. Perhaps you were taught wrong just google "are Jews a race?"
Hope you learned some English today and basic definitions of words.

Lmao, I can't believe how triggered you are.

Look, I don't have a monopoly on the English language, so I can't say the "real" definition of Jew is such and such. But what I *am* telling you is that there are two meanings for the word Jew. One is a religious identity. The other is a racial one. In the case of the former, a Jew is someone who follows Judaism. In the latter, it's someone who is of Jewish blood.

I think your confusion is that you think of Jews only as a religious phenomenon. You think "Jew" is the same as "Christian" or "Muslim" when it's not the case.

And Jews are indeed a race. That's why what the Nazis did to them is called a genocide. If they are just a religion, it would have been called a religious persecution. But it's not.
Gold: 1,453.85
Aug 6 2023 07:32pm
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 6 2023 09:51am)
There's no antisemitism in facts. Get over it. There's no such thing as a jewish race and there never was. One cannot be racist against something that doesn't exist.The only race is the human race.

Delusion.

There are at least three races, the Caucasoids, the Mongoloids, and the Negros. There are a few other sub-categories that are a blend of these.

There is no such a thing as the "human race", because humans are a species, not a race. Stop humiliating yourself in public.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Aug 6 2023 07:36pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1228229230231232307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll