d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1226922702271227222735001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Sep 10 2018 11:59am
Quote (Beowulf @ 10 Sep 2018 10:07)
https://i.imgur.com/Bu5x2fs.jpg

The Australian tabloid newspaper Herald Sun channeled Jim Crow's artistic vision with their take on the Serena incident

while showing Osaka as a blonde white woman?

lol wat she looks tan there, def darker than the ref, and her ponytail is blonde irl. just because her skin color isn’t as dark as Serena’s is doesnt make her a “blonde white woman” in the cartoon.

Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 10 2018 12:09pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 10:28am)
put down the drugs son, havent "backed up" even once

his statements:
1) jim crow like cartoon
2) asian woman portrayer as a white blonde

2 is a blatant lie: skin color of the asian is different from the skin color of the white guy in the picture, and her hair is truly dyed into blond color

give your best mind-reading attempt on why Biowolf would claim something as ludicrous as black people being immune to caricatures

you're just wrong

at no time have I ever been the type to shy away from saying how I feel politically or using blunt language on similar topics

I would have just said "white artist" unabashedly like I've done in similar situations hundreds of times over dozens of topics

Saying I included the origins of the publisher of the art as some sort of "he/she is white" hidden message or agenda is nonsense

I can honestly say I never once considered anything about the artist as I was focused on the art itself and the similarity to early day American racist caricatures

I just found #2 to be odd and even included the question mark it seems other people disagree which is a part of why I like conversation and open mindedness but you're putting a lot of things on me that I do not think are justified

Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 10 2018 12:12pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 10 2018 12:09pm)
you're just wrong

at no time have I ever been the type to shy away from saying how I feel politically or using blunt language on similar topics

I would have just said "white artist" unabashedly like I've done in similar situations hundreds of times over dozens of topics

Saying I included the origins of the publisher of the art as some sort of "he/she is white" hidden message or agenda is nonsense

I can honestly say I never once considered anything about the artist as I was focused on the art itself and the similarity to early day American racist caricatures

I just found #2 to be odd and even included the question mark it seems other people disagree which is a part of why I like conversation and open mindedness but you're putting a lot of things on me that I do not think are justified

"racist dogwhistles" don't exist to this Helical when its the right being accused. But "australian" is a dog whistle for "white man did so racist" when a lefty says it.

the far right getting as triggered as the far left always gives me a kick.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 10 2018 12:15pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 07:56pm)
Yes, no, maybe. Next time I would prefer you to say something like, "oh wow, i seriously misunderstood what you think, and am only able to offer my deepest condolences for having so wildly maligned your views."

instead of cheaply trying to use MY views to further your flawed narrative.

your silence all but says you know you're wrong now, might as well say it specifically.

you are mentally ill

you weasel yourself out from a clear answer on a simple issue once again, like you did numerous times before

deep down you know a reasonable mans answer to the question i asked, yet you choose to be a rat about it and avoid answering, because it would damage your inflated ego aswell as make all your shitposts in this thread seem even more unnecessary than they seem now.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 10 2018 12:17pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 02:15pm)
you are mentally ill

you weasel yourself out from a clear answer on a simple issue once again, like you did numerous times before

deep down you know a reasonable mans answer to the question i asked, yet you choose to be a rat about it and avoid answering, because it would damage your inflated ego aswell as make all your shitposts in this thread seem even more unnecessary than they seem now.

people whose news feed consists of exclusively InfoWars, Breitbart, 4chan, reddit aren't allowed to call anyone 'mentally ill'.
Sep 10 2018 12:18pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 07:49pm)
do you classify these instances of grown people being triggered by barely meaningful things, as foolish/childish behaviour ?

Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 07:56pm)
Yes, no, maybe.

this is what a zealot rat looks like
Sep 10 2018 12:23pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 12:15pm)
you are mentally ill

i disagreed with multiple generalizations in your question and knew it was asked with an agenda. why would i give you the black/white answer you're seeking, when i know you'll just try to use it to malign my actual views some more?

do i think that all cases of racism, sexism, and body shaming are the way u describe them? no.

i made myself clear, gave you multiple outs, even presented you with a better stance that you can freely adopt to look less foolish. you responded by editing out or ignoring the points which damn you and to try and malign me some more.

call me all the names you like, you're preaching to a pretty sparse choir. im sure Ghot appreciates the sermon tho.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 10 2018 12:23pm
Sep 10 2018 12:37pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 08:23pm)
i disagreed with multiple generalizations in your question and knew it was asked with an agenda.

there is not a single generalization in my question, it is directed at specific frivolous examples that you yourself have provided, learn to follow the conversation

Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 07:34pm)
I think that someone could have done a 100% accurate photo of Serena and they'd have been called a racist, for god knows what reason. I think if someone made a cartoon with a skinny serena they'd have been called body shamers. I think if someone drew her with large ass and tits theyd have been told, "you're sexist, no one draws men sexualized like this." I think it doesnt matter what you draw, someone's panties will be in a bunch.

you couldnt answer on your own verbal diarrhea

guess i had to "just ask for clarification" to make sure you are sober enough to remember your own words in order to expand on them :rofl:
Sep 10 2018 12:45pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 12:37pm)
there is not a single generalization in my question, it is directed at specific frivolous examples that you yourself have provided, learn to follow the conversation

you couldnt answer on your own verbal diarrhea

guess i had to "just ask for clarification" to make sure you are sober enough to remember your own words in order to expand on them :rofl:

you were attempting to make a generalization about racist, sexist, body shaming instances base on my examples. obviously, as i presented those as foolish, you wouldnt need to ask me if they were foolish. i said plainly it was a damned if you do damned if you dont situation. you might think you're slick playing the game you're playing, but you're painfully transparent.

in chess you don't address the move at hand, you think about what the persons response will be multiple moves in the future. i know what you're getting at when you ask me these idiotic questions. again, you're painfully easy to predict. you're a biased one track poster. talking with you is almost one sided, i know your responses before youve made them.

ps. i like that you didnt address the "asked with an agenda" part. that's where u lost.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 10 2018 12:48pm
Sep 10 2018 12:55pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 08:45pm)
you were attempting to make a generalization about racist, sexist, body shaming instances base on my examples.

Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 08:45pm)
you might think you're slick playing the game you're playing, but you're painfully transparent.

nah, behind the smug pseudo-mindreader facade you are just a conspiracy theorist unable to hold a sane and honest conversation

it is highly doubtful you are a troll, most likely just a genuine mental midget
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1226922702271227222735001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll