d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1226822692270227122725001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 10 2018 09:49am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 09:41am)
you trying to dispute he is white? :rofl:

your argument of this cartoon being racist crashed and burns regardless of his race

I didn't say the cartoon was or wasn't racist, beowulf did.

I'm not sure how someone could be as confused as you seem to be here. Beo takes issue with the imagery, you make it all about the presumed race of the author. beo states openly if the author was a minority it wouldnt change his opinion about the cartoon imagery being racist, you quote me instead and get super confused.

not a good morning in pard for you, Dr Snipa proscribes 2 hours of picture only posts. Maybe get some rest.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 10 2018 11:12am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 05:49pm)
I didn't say the cartoon was or wasn't racist, beowulf did.

I'm not sure how someone could be as confused as you seem to be here. Beo takes issue with the imagery, you make it all about the presumed race of the author. beo states openly if the author was a minority it wouldnt change his opinion about the cartoon imagery being racist, you quote me instead and get super confused.

not a good morning in pard for you, Dr Snipa proscribes 2 hours of picture only posts. Maybe get some rest.

you dodged backing up your dispute of the author being white :rofl: , thats a trend with you to cower away from your brainfarts like a weasel

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Sep 10 2018 11:13am
Sep 10 2018 11:16am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 11:12am)
you dodged backing up your dispute of the author being white :rofl: , thats a trend with you to cower away from your brainfarts like a weasel

https://i.imgur.com/fRdKFqE.jpg

i didnt dodge anything, nor did i say the author was or wasn't white. I said, specifically, that Beo may or may not know the author's race. He then later said the race didn't factor into his claim the drawing was racist in it's imagery.

to clear some things up for your potato quality intellect, I:

-don't think the drawing is very racist
-don't doubt the author is white
-am starting to see you're incapable of following a conversation

you jumped into a conversation with a "lol racist cuz white amirite" bait. amusing that you've adopted the tactics of the worst on the far left, just kneejerking to "das racist" at the most convenient place. as i said to chris, you're just as bad as them.
Sep 10 2018 11:19am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 07:16pm)
-don't doubt the author is white

you bolded me stating he was white, saying i "made it up "

feel dumb yet?

Sep 10 2018 11:21am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 11:19am)
you bolded me stating he was white, saying i "made it up "

feel dumb yet?

https://i.imgur.com/A1Y1FDh.jpg

what you "made up" was Beo basing his decision on the author's race, rather than the imagery presented that he specifically called out, then later backed up, twice.

if you need clarification, you could just ask, rather than looking like a dumb dumb and spouting off.

i've made myself clear, you just keep ignoring it for your own narrative. given the quote u just posted, que irony.
Sep 10 2018 11:28am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 07:21pm)
what you "made up" was Beo basing his decision on the author's race, rather than the imagery presented that he specifically called out, then later backed up, twice.

if you need clarification, you could just ask, rather than looking like a dumb dumb and spouting off.

i've made myself clear, you just keep ignoring it for your own narrative. given the quote u just posted, que irony.

put down the drugs son, havent "backed up" even once

his statements:
1) jim crow like cartoon
2) asian woman portrayer as a white blonde

2 is a blatant lie: skin color of the asian is different from the skin color of the white guy in the picture, and her hair is truly dyed into blond color

give your best mind-reading attempt on why Biowolf would claim something as ludicrous as black people being immune to caricatures
Sep 10 2018 11:34am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 11:28am)
put down the drugs son, havent "backed up" even once

his statements:
1) jim crow like cartoon
2) asian woman portrayer as a white blonde

2 is a blatant lie: skin color of the asian is different from the skin color of the white guy in the picture, and her hair is truly dyed into blond color

give your best mind-reading attempt on why Biowolf would claim something as ludicrous as black people being immune to caricatures

you're making a classic mistake in debate, the false dichotomy. A caricature of a black person and a jim crow representation aren't mutually exclusive. You can be of the opinion that a Jim Crow-esque representation of a black person, in caricature form, is meant to be offensive, but isn't therefore all that racist, because offense is the stated purpose. That's fine, i tend to lean that way on this issue. But you can't say that they're inherantly different and 100% objective, therefore not up to the observer. That would be stupid, and yet it seems to be what you're doing.

The blonde asian bit seems to have been an oopsie by Beo, and shows he might not be that informed on this subject.

Me personally? I think that someone could have done a 100% accurate photo of Serena and they'd have been called a racist, for god knows what reason. I think if someone made a cartoon with a skinny serena they'd have been called body shamers. I think if someone drew her with large ass and tits theyd have been told, "you're sexist, no one draws men sexualized like this." I think it doesnt matter what you draw, someone's panties will be in a bunch.

perhaps now you understand just how foolish your blank shots at me have been. do better
Sep 10 2018 11:49am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 10 2018 07:34pm)
Me personally? I think that someone could have done a 100% accurate photo of Serena and they'd have been called a racist, for god knows what reason. I think if someone made a cartoon with a skinny serena they'd have been called body shamers. I think if someone drew her with large ass and tits theyd have been told, "you're sexist, no one draws men sexualized like this." I think it doesnt matter what you draw, someone's panties will be in a bunch.

do you classify these instances of grown people being triggered by barely meaningful things, as foolish/childish behaviour ?
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 10 2018 11:56am
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 10 2018 10:39am)
"how is this racist?" ~caucasian proverb

You're not sane
Sep 10 2018 11:56am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 10 2018 11:49am)
do you classify these instances of grown people being triggered by barely meaningful things, as foolish/childish behaviour ?

Yes, no, maybe. Next time I would prefer you to say something like, "oh wow, i seriously misunderstood what you think, and am only able to offer my deepest condolences for having so wildly maligned your views."

instead of cheaply trying to use MY views to further your flawed narrative.

your silence all but says you know you're wrong now, might as well say it specifically.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1226822692270227122725001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll