d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev1224225226227228307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 6 2023 01:07am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

You are either born into it or you are desperate recovering alcoholics/druggies, mentally and emotionally damaged person in a desperate attempt you try your luck at calling the magic wizard in the sky and or you find jesus in the 12 step program. Very rarely do you find a healthy successful and happy intelligent person turn to religion. It's either one of the two born or desperate/simple minded.
There are numerous studies which show as a whole religious people tend to be less intelligent then non religious counterparts.

Change my mind.

How many of you Christians have attempted to talk to the sky in hopes get out of a bad situation? Ask yourself when did you become a Christian? Were you born into it? How many of you can truly say that you have chosen Christianity as a rich, happy, intelligent and successful person? You wanted a magic genie to wish your problems away didn't you? Be honest.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 6 2023 01:14am
Quote (addone @ Aug 6 2023 12:07am)
You are either born into it or you are desperate recovering alcoholics/druggies, mentally and emotionally damaged person in a desperate attempt you try your luck at calling the magic wizard in the sky and or you find jesus in the 12 step program. Very rarely do you find a healthy successful and happy intelligent person turn to religion. It's either one of the two born or desperate/simple minded.
There are numerous studies which show as a whole religious people tend to be less intelligent then non religious counterparts.

Change my mind.

How many of you Christians have attempted to talk to the sky in hopes get out of a bad situation? Ask yourself when did you become a Christian? Were you born into it? How many of you can truly say that you have chosen Christianity as a rich, happy, intelligent and successful person? You wanted a magic genie to wish your problems away didn't you? Be honest.

people getting delivered bothers you that much. its a common bich among atheists/antitheists

people receive salvation is very varied. you be surprised

i became christian when it proved it self. the lies of the atheists also helped
naw i didnt care. i was ready to go back to drinking in peace if it didnt prove it self
perhaps the most curious part is why i even asked the question "what is the truth of it all"

This post was edited by TiStuff on Aug 6 2023 01:16am
Gold: 8,900.00
Aug 6 2023 01:34am
This is how bored I am

This post was edited by Metalwise4u on Aug 6 2023 01:35am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 6 2023 01:38am
Quote (Metalwise4u @ Aug 6 2023 12:34am)
This is how bored I am

https://i.imgur.com/50TdTYI.jpg

go look at this stuff. the first one is probably the best one
Something To Share
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85346720&f=27
Gold: 8,900.00
Aug 6 2023 01:47am
Quote (TiStuff @ Aug 6 2023 02:38am)
go look at this stuff. the first one is probably the best one
Something To Share
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85346720&f=27

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love it. Surprised to see something like that on bitchute
Gold: 10.00
Aug 6 2023 02:49am
Quote (TiStuff @ 6 Aug 2023 01:52)
i think you will. atheism is a form of sell out. agnostic i might believe your sincere but not atheist/antitheist
you wore the mask because "convenience" it was that easy?

No, theism is the sell out. You literally give yourself over to a corporation that doesn't have to pay tax on the cash they fleece from you. Atheism is entirely uncentralized. Even if atheists wanted to fleece other atheists there's no tools available with which to do so.

Also you clearly have no idea that the vast majority of atheists, myself included, are agnostic atheists. Any gnostic atheist you find is a bigger idiot than most theists. If not all theists.

This post was edited by Vastet on Aug 6 2023 02:53am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 6 2023 03:03am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 6 2023 03:14pm)
Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.

How weak and pitiful you must be that you respond with the same question asked of you.

Unlike you, my reputation has been well and truly established after being here for more than a decade. The two reasons you would ask who I am are this:

1. You have no idea how to respond to that question since nobody knows who you are.

2. You haven't been here long enough to learn who is who around here.

I see the notes in your profile and all you have is a full stop. Whereas mine has been established over the years. If you want to know who I am then all you had to do was do some research.

I can't say the same about you though. Which is why when I ask who you are, you don't have any claim to fame.

So I ask again, who are you?

Quote (addone @ Aug 6 2023 05:07pm)

Change my mind.

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.
Gold: 10.00
Aug 6 2023 03:04am
Quote (CPK001 @ 6 Aug 2023 05:03)
How weak and pitiful you must be that you respond with the same question asked of you.

Unlike you, my reputation has been well and truly established after being here for more than a decade. The two reasons you would ask who I am are this:

1. You have no idea how to respond to that question since nobody knows who you are.

I see the notes in your profile and all you have is a full stop. Whereas mine has been established over the years. If you want to know who I am then all you had to do was do some research.

I can't say the same about you though. Which is why when I ask who you are, you don't have any claim to fame.

Who are you? Have I seen you post before? All you theists are so alike. Since you have no argument I can safely ignore your post.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Aug 6 2023 04:25am
Quote (CPK001 @ Aug 6 2023 09:03pm)

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

Just stop. The fact you are grifting join date/post count for your argument is a sign of desperate times.

Also copy pasting sinner doctrine is getting old. It's a futile effort realise you just preaching nonsense at this point. If you cannot provide evidence or establish proof for your magical beliefs then we don't need to see a devolved TiStuff2.0 drivel.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 6 2023 04:45am
Quote (Vastet @ Aug 6 2023 07:04pm)

Quote (addone @ Aug 6 2023 08:25pm)
Just stop. The fact you are grifting join date/post count for your argument is a sign of desperate times.

Also copy pasting sinner doctrine is getting old. It's a futile effort realise you just preaching nonsense at this point. If you cannot provide evidence or establish proof for your magical beliefs then we don't need to see a devolved TiStuff2.0 drivel.

All the evidence we need is in the Bible.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1224225226227228307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll